IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ: ITALICS are characters pov/thoughts. GREY are flashbacks.

PS: take note of above picture. It will a reference for something that happened in this update.and please read the author's note please especially the one in red color. ENJOY!

==================================================================================================================

 

Soft mellow music filled the home-like café making the place cozy and comfortable, a perfect afternoon escape from the day’s hassle. The aroma from freshly baked pastries and brewed coffee completed the setting. There were a few inside the shop, mostly students hanging out with friends or with their partners. There also business looking peers taking a break from their office works. Everyone is either with someone or a group except for one boy sitting by the window, alone and was full of sighs. His appearance was different from those of the others who had all smiles and cheerful. He seemed to be in deep stress, dark circles under his eyes were the proof. He became odder looking in this light atmosphere as he continued to just play with the cake in front of him, his coffee got cold and remained untouched and deep breathes leaving his lips.

The sound of bells came into everyone’s ears as another customer entered the café. It would be ignored by them if only the new arrived man is nothing like someone that came out straight of a fashion magazine. It drew admiration from the young girls in uniform as well as envy glances from the guys’ whose girlfriends had been praising the ethereal lad. They all followed the track of this god-like creature as he finally stopped in front of the table of the dreamy looking boy. Girls snorted, some drew disappointed sighs as they saw the guy’s purpose in this place. They went back to their own worlds though some hoped to get even a glance from this instant celebrity.

“what a gloomy face?..how can you attract new love with that expression”

Youngjae looked up and faced a smiling Himchan who was taking off his big sunglasses and the luxurious looking wool scarf. He raised a brow as he still categorized the other’s fashion taste as weird and over-the-top.

“loving what you see?”

“sunglasses in winter?..there’s no sun”

“it’s fashion..and I look great in it regardless of the season” Himchan gave him a wink before calling for the waiter’s attention.

 “why did you call me?” Youngjae asked in idle tone.

“well, just want to know if you’re ok..”

Youngjae had a disbelieving look, his mouth open-close like it want to lash out as his eyes kept on looking back and forth to the boy and anywhere else. 

“you called me to ask that..you make me look for this shop in this busy college district just to ask something you can ask over the phone..or maybe you shouldn’t ask at all..”

“I’m just concern..after last night..it looks like you didn’t get any sleep.”

Youngjae’s expression changed as ‘last night’ was stated. He reached for his cup deciding to give it some attention after half an hour of being disregard. He brought it near his lips but chose not to as he realized it being cold.

“I supposed to forget about it and move on but how can I if you keep on bringing it up..”

He has a point. Himchan thought. His order came and their conversation came into a pause. Himchan watched the boy from the lid of his cup as he took a sip of his hot drink. He placed the ceramics down his eyes not leaving the other. A smile grew in lips as he leaned on the table propping his arm below his chin.

“they are really back together..” The younger boy’s attention on him satisfied Himchan and continued.

“and Daehyun..spent the night with Yongguk”

===========================================================

Hours earlier around lunch time..

“yeah yeah..just fix it..i’m getting the payment now..bye” He pressed the combination he knew well, a result of years of coming to this place. He waited for the beeping sound confirming that the password used was right. The door opened and he made his way inside not waiting for its owner’s permission. Well, he never needed it before so why now.

He threw his jacket over the sofa and strode towards the fridge to get some refreshment. A can of beer looked promising and took it out. He popped the can and walked to his destination where he knew the boy would be. The building’s security officer told him earlier that his friend didn’t leave the premises so he assumed he might be sleeping. He opened, without care, the door to the lone room in the small apartment and regretted for a second his decision.

A discarded shirt on the floor near the entrance door met his eyes. Then another one on the side near the bedside table, jeans hanging limply on the chair and other on the foot of the bed. Two heads peeking out of the thick covers hairs in mess and both were obviously in their form.

But despite of this all, a part of him, the naughty-slash-curious, continued his way further until he was fully inside the cluttered room. He then heard a shuffling sound of sheets and then was faced by a groggy looking boy.

“Hi!”

 “WHAT THE?” Loud hoarse voice reached Himchan’s ears and probably was also heard by the other boy in bed. The young boy scratched his hair, his eyes squint at Himchan’s direction who was waving his hand in an awkward manner. Realizing the situation, the boy pulled the sheet to cover his exposed skin including his face.

“what are doing here?” it was in a calmer tone but irritation-building could be hinted. The sheet fell into his lap exposing his well-toned body, six packed abs to be specific making Himchan smirk to show his delight on the treat in front of him.

“don’t give me that look..why are you here again?”

“I’ll make it short..in case both of you want to have a replay of  your..wild night”

“Himchan.”

“ok ok..no need to use that scary tone..i came here to tell you about my car’s repair..this is the shop’s number and address..they are expecting for a payment..”

“that’s all..you came here because of that”

“it’s important..my sister is coming this holiday and she’ll be expecting for a car to use..”

“fine..i don’t have enough money for the whole payment..downpayment is fine, right?”

Yongguk leaned his back on the headboard giving lazy looks on the other.

“yup..but you know you can always pay me in a different way..”

Yonnguk noticed Himchan’s eyes raking over his body and it made him chuckle.

“stop that..it’s giving me chills..” Himchan laughed before throwing the shirt that was lying on the floor seconds ago.

“call me if you really can’t..”

“no..i’ll ask Zico if he can lend me some..so anything more?”

Himchan shook his head.

“so?”

Himchan gave him a concern look making his friend a little confuse. He then pointed his finger on the lump under the covers raising a brow like he was creating a silent conversation with Yongguk. They’ve been friends for a very long time and this kind of hand and face gestures could be easily understood. Yongguk grasp the query and it made him panic for a second. Of course, Daehyun shouldn’t have heard it. The boy must not know about the accident. He motioned the other to leave and to just let him fix the situation.

“ok..bye..” Himchan turned around ready to get out of the room but then couldn’t resist his impish mind. “so first time..you sure I can’t know any details of it..”

“LEAVE.”

“fine..but it was sure rough, right?..since our Daehyunnie couldn’t get up to attend school today..you’re a bad influence Yongguk-shi..” and a flying pillow was his cue to really run off.

 

After hearing the locked beep on the main door, he looked down on the form beside him. He placed a hand on it caressing it gently. The being under slowly pulled the covers revealing his morning face, only it was tinted with pink color.

“he’s crazy..” a low laugh escaped Yongguk as he noticed the blush on Daehyun’s cheeks. It looked so cute that he could feel his toes cringing and butterflies all over his stomach.

“don’t mind him..”

Daehyun smiled before pushing himself up the comfort of his pillow leaning his body against the older boy. Yongguk put his arm around the other’s shoulder pulling him closer to him. Daehyun laid his head comfortably near the crook of the boy’s neck inhaling his musk. He loves it very much and it felt like it was lulling him back to sleep. But he decided to speak up first before dreamland brought him back in.

“car repair?..”

Yongguk tried his hardest to not appear tense as he reached for the other’s hand intertwining it with his.

“it’s nothing..i owe him some money so he’s expecting me to pay for it”

“what happened to his car?”

“nothing..just some paint job..”

 

Yongguk felt the other relaxing making him to feel the same. He hates speaking lies especially to the one he loves but he can’t tell him about it. Everything that happened the last days will remain as past from now on. Everything.

“uhmm..so do we really look like we did that..thing?” Daehyun was looking at him this time. His eyes were in between curiosity and embarrassment. And again he found it very charming.

“Himchan’s mind only have those kind of things inside..”

He heard the other laugh and it added to the cuteness overload. He sensed a finger drawing circles on his chest and it somehow gave a good flow in his system. He closed his eyes as he let himself enjoyed the new sensation.

“sorry.” The word was accompanied by the lost of the light touches from Daehyun’s finger. He immediately put his hand under the other’s chin lifting it gently to make the boy faced him.

“don’t be..”

 

Back to last night..

After their reconciliation that night, they decided to stay for a while in the bar, drank a few and watched some live hip hop performances. Then they went for dinner which was a bit awkward thinking that they just came from their first misunderstanding. It was Daehyun that tried to break the uneasiness and proposed going to Yongguk’s apartment. Yongguk was hesitant considering the last time the younger was there resulted to a regretful memory. But it was the pleading eyes the other gave him that made him agreed.

Despite of the restrain that Yongguk kept on reminding on his mind, they still ended up in a passionate and slightly rough kissing session. The days that they didn’t see each other were to be blamed of the growing desire they had at the moment. Upon arriving at the bed, the situation became more heated. Shirts carelessly thrown on the floor, the hungry fumbling of jeans, moans and tangled bodies were a scene to behold. It was perfect if not by the light push that one of them felt.

“I..am sorry..”

Yongguk looked down at the boy beneath him and it brought him back to that night. He quickly pushed himself away and sat at the edge of the bed facing the door.

“no..i should be the one to apologize..i..i can’t control myself when it..comes to you..”

Set of arms s around his torso and warmth enveloped him. He could feel his breath hitting the side of his neck and it didn’t help on his control.

“dae..” He turned his body to face the other and he cupped his face caressing the soft skin with his cold fingers.

“you’re not in fault here, hyung..this should not be a big issue in our relationship..but I’m still scared..i’m losing myself when you touch me..when we’re about to do it…and it scares me..i’m..not ready..and I know it’s a lame excuse but..”

“no it’s not..” Yongguk’s eyes say it all. Daehyun could feel comfort on those gazes and it made him to feel lucky for having this man’s love. “we can do it if not now, in the future when I know you’ll feel good with it..i’m not with you because I want to do that thing..but because I love you..so don’t feel pressured with it..i’ll wait until you’re ready..”

“thanks hyung..”

They shared another breath stopping kiss. Yongguk was the first to pull away as he led the other to the comforts of the bed.

“let’s sleep..we have school tomorrow”

Yongguk was tucking out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter