IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ: Italics are characters POV/Thoughts

===================================================================================================================

 

Youngjae checked himself on the mirror and sighed. He’s been asking himself why on earth did he say yes on this night out and how did he ended up wearing this shiny sparkly silver cardigan.

“why do I need to wear this again?” He called out to his friend who was in the bathroom for over half an hour now.

“because we’re going in a club..and himchan sent them” Daehyun answered back.

“yeah..that explain the weird taste” Youngjae said as he stared at his reflection still hesitant about the clothing. “it looks like I’m wearing a disco ball”

“it’s not.” Daehyun stepped out of the bathroom and stood beside him in front of the mirror.

“what do you think?..is it too tight or what?”

Youngjae eyed the super skinny leather pants cladding Daehyun’s toned thighs. He swallowed a lump averting his gaze as he felt heat forming at different parts of his body.

“Youngjae?”

“huh?”

“what do you think?” Daehyun asked again.

“I..don’t know..is that even legal.” And he knew he couldn’t take back that last remark. Daehyun playfully slap him on the back and giggled.

“C’mon..i see idols on tv wearing this kind of pants..it’s fine, right?..and it made my looks bigger..look” Daehyun angled his to the side as he checked it on the mirror. Youngjae who found comfortable distance by the bed, tried to look anywhere else except Daehyun. He was currently killing Himchan on his mind for sending that garment.

Earlier that day, Himchan dropped by Daehyun’s part time job and gave him the outfits. He told him to put those tonight so they would not be an outcast at the club they’ll be going. Youngjae was not surprise to see what Himchan brought him to wear. He was sure that the older boy would be making fun of him again.

 

“what did you tell auntie?” Daehyun asked out of blue. They were lying on the bed waiting for their ride to come.

“nothing..you know them..as long it is with you..they will surely say yes” Daehyun chuckled.

“thanks for coming with me”

“you know I can’t say no to you..” Youngjae said glancing at the boy beside him. Daehyun was wearing makeup and the eyeliner made his already beautiful eyes more attractive and y. He studied his friend’s feature; his high nose, perfectly sculpted cheeks and those pouty lips. He’s been with Daehyun for more than a decade now. They practically grow together. It always gave him weird feeling whenever he thought Daehyun as beautiful. He often shrugged it away thinking that it was normal to admire someone’s good looks. But the way he see him now is different from what he could remember. He is noticing things about the boy that he didn’t give any attention before like this microscopic mole at the left of his eyes and his littlest gesture when he’s in deep thought and to his surprise he found it all attractive. These things kept him awake for nights and had been affecting his way of interacting with his best friend.

“they’re here” He was brought back from his thoughts when Daehyun suddenly sat up and jumped out of the bed. He heard honking sound from the outside and it made him lazily pulled himself up. He walked back to the mirror to have one last check on himself. He was too absorbed staring at the shiny material that he didn’t notice Daehyun standing behind him until he felt weight on his shoulders.

“you look great.. the little chubby nerdy-glasses boy has grown up to a pretty cool attractive lad..” Youngjae nudged Daehyun with his elbow and they both laughed.

“let’s go and have some fun” Daehyun took his wrist dragging him out of the apartment and to the elevator.

===============================================

Yongguk and himchan stood outside the car as they waited for the best friends to come down. Himchan’s expression lit up as the two boys came into view.

“wow..looking all good in those clothes..” Himchan ran to Daehyun’s side pulling the other as they walked ahead of Youngjae.

“What do you think?..is he y or is he hot?” Yongguk looked at his boyfriend and blushed. He was thankful that it was dark. Daehyun walked over his side and smiled.

“what do you think?”

Yongguk cleared his throat before speaking. He stared at his face avoiding his body specifically his . “it’s fine”

“it’s more than fine” Himchan chirped earning a glare from his best friend. If looks could kill, he would surely be dead by now. Double dead since it was not only Yongguk who was sending him death glares. Youngjae standing behind him has been sending silent threats.

As Yongguk guided Daehyun to the car, Himchan turned his attention to Youngjae. “and you look all sparkly..it actually suits you since you always have that dark expression on your face”

Grinning, he moved his way beside the boy putting his arm around the other’s shoulder. “so best friend..what do you think?..is he y or is he hot?”

Himchan glance at the younger boy whose eyes were in the couple in the car. The boy removed his arms abruptly before he marched his way to the vehicle. A smirk appeared on Himchan’s face as he thought of how exciting this story is getting.

 

 “is everyone ready?” Himchan asked as he took his seat at the back with Youngjae, Yongguk as the driver and Daehyun at his side. “Let the party started”

===============================================

Blaring music, green lasers shooting in the dim room, smell of alcohol and cigarettes and wild people on the dance floor. All of these overwhelmed Youngjae. He was feeling uncomfortable since they entered the club so he decided to just stay seated at a spot by the bar counter. He roamed his gaze trying to find Daehyun at the sea of dancing people and when he failed, he blamed at the low lighting of the place. Giving up, he reached for the bright orange drink that Himchan gave him before he left taking Daehyun with him. He sipped on the cocktail and coughed. He almost puked as he only tasted bitterness. He was about took another sip thinking that it might taste better in second try.

“it never taste better..” a low voice startled him making him stopped on what he was supposed to do. He pushed away the drink and faced the boy beside him. He didn’t know he was there until he heard him speak. He followed his gaze when he noticed him staring at one direction. His eyes landed on two boys, body too close to each other, moving with the music. His eyes widened as those figures were Himchan and Daehyun.  Himchan had his arms circling Daehyun’s thin waist, their body almost an inch away. His eyes got bigger, if it was even possible, when Himchan positioned himself behind his friend and grinded his body against his back. He could feel his fists closing tightly on his lap.

“relax..he’s harmless.” Youngjae couldn’t believe that Yongguk was fine with that. He’s not Daehyun’s boyfriend but he had this itch to kill that Himchan. Yongguk, who noticed Youngjae’s skeptical stares, turned his stool to face him before putting down an empty bottle of beer.

“It’s called trust”

Youngjae took a second to avert his gaze back to the dance floor. Himchan’s body was still against Daehyun this time leaving no gap between them. Daehyun who seemed to be unmindful of this intimate position, laid his head comfortably on the older’s shoulder as they swayed together at some American hip hop song.

“it is your friend that I don’t trust” Youngjae said looking back at Yongguk who was taking a swig of his beer. He heard the other chuckled before he heard a clicking sound made by the bottle been put down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter