foolishness

Last Farewell

YG building was in a hype, PSY in global market promoting, Big Bang had a global tour and for once “global” didn’t just mean Asia, 2ne1 tour, solo artist debut and finally preparation for a new girl group it was all going on at YG.  No one had anytime to concentrate on anything other than businesses well except Seungri who was busy going through his fans reply to his tweet “they love me hyung!  Keke” he said to TOP who happened to be sitting next to him “Ego-maniac” TOP though but kept quiet, Seugri was not put off by TOP disconnected attudied he carried on “oh she’s pretty!” he said excited and proceeded to show his Hyung  “she is really pretty! Look…LOOK!” still trying to gain a reaction from TOP, who simply raised his eyebrow at the makna, he was sure that he needs to keep an eye on him.

Bom walked in with the rest of 2ne1 looking tired from the lack of sleep, they had been practising since 5am in the morning and it was now 9am. At the arrival 2ne1 Seungri turned his attention away from his phone to the girls “annyeong!” and smiled, TOP greeted them with a bow “Bom Noona! Marry me!” he said bending on one knee, She laughed he really looked like he was proposing, well he would not be TOP if he didn’t properly act out his pranks “isn’t it too early for your pranks” she said coolly brushing him off. He wasn’t fazed by her rejection “Noona isn’t getting any younger” she was angered “what’s age got to do with this!” he laughed at her reaction, he knew she was “sensitive” about her age. 

Unfortunately whilst TOP was still kneeling and pulling off his little prank GD walked in, looking fresh and fashionable more innocent Jiyong than stage GD, “angyeo” he greeted them they greeted him back, he turned his attention to where everyone else was focusing their attention at, “Hyung?” questioning TOP action “he is proposing to unnie ” Minzy explained rolling her eyes . This had become  a common occurrence, TOP teasing Bom and embarrassing her by saying they should date. Seungri  suggested “Hyung we should take a picture of this and post it on twitter, fans would find it so funny” he said excited as if this was a genius idea “NO!” they all said simultaneously “wae?” he asked but got ignored.

GD continued to smile awkwardly at the situation his hyung proposing to his ex-girlfriend even as a joke it was awkward.  “Hyung quit embarrassing noona!” TOP pouted “wae? I’m serious” and the situation escalated to extreme awkwardness. Bom put an end to this and grabbed TOP by the collar “get up you alien”. She was well aware of what G Dragon was feeling and she felt equally awkward but she had to admit that TOP was amusing and it brightened her miserable day. Once the commotion was over everyone got on with their own thing, Seungri went back to his twitter, Dara and Minzy appeared to be laughing and talking about something and CL and GD were consulting each other on stage outfits. TOP was called away by his manager and Bom was conversing with Gummy.

The two really got on, Gummy was like an older sister to Bom “Unnie I really need a boyfriend” she said hugging her “Bom do you want me to set you up on a blind date?” she pouted and nodded her head “erm what kind of guy do you like?....actually aren’t you really close to taeyang?” “Unnie! We are just close Friends” Bom said a little tired having to define her relationship with taeyang to everyone, in this day and age you would think people would get that guys and girls can just be friends.  Gummy stared at Bom looking for any signs that she could be lying, she seemed to be telling the truth “ok I believe you, is there anyone you have in mind” Bom smiled wondering if she should confess “there is….Yonghwashi” she said biting her lip in anticipation as to her unnies response “ahh him?” she smiled “I think I have his number” Bom rather nervous, this was the first time she told anyone about her crush, she wondered if letting her unnie set her up was a good idea.  Gummy could tell she rather worried and told her “don’t worry! Leave it to me” and gave a look that said trust me, she gave in “thanks unnie”.

GD hadn’t intended to but he overheard all of Bom and Gummy conversation. He couldn’t really object he and Bom had been over for a long time now. He didn’t care for her like he did to provoke an insanely jealous response but he did feel jealous, the type of jealous one would feel from losing a possession. Although he never treated her like his possession he could not control his possessiveness over her, even now. Should he go over there he questioned what would that achieve? It wasn’t like she was cheating on him; there would be no need for her to feel guilty, like he secretly wished.   He fought the urge to go there and put his whole attention to CL, deciding to ignore Bom’s confession.  CL was aware that GD had not been paying attention “oppa did you hear me?” he was caught, he had no idea what she just said “huh?” she thought so “Do you think if we perform Lonely and It hurts one after another it will bring the mood down…on the other hand I want some continuity”  he considered it “I think you have to think about the time you have to change outfits also” “good point erm…its difficult” 

Taeyang walked in swaying almost dancing it was obvious that he had been listening to hip hop music. Bom was the first to greet him “oppa!” and he made his way over to her and gummy and smiled “annyeong!” once he got to where the two ladies were standing her grabbed Bom and gave her a hug squeezing he tightly, he did this to Dara too but she didn’t like this. This raised Gummy’s suspicion and she questioned Bom previous statement that they were merely “friends”. Bom didn’t care she was a touchy feely person and she hugged all her friends, although she was well aware of all the eyes in the room being on her and Taeyang.