Skinship

Last Farewell

Eventually ending her prolonged hug with taeyang she went to defend her relationship once again “honestly unnie! I haven’t seen him in a while” Taeyang creased his brows in confusion looking at Bom and then to Gummy for answers but the women seemed to have a silent agreement as they both changed the subject.  Bom held on to her unnie had and said “please please set me up with you know who” and gave her the puppy dog eyes “aish!” Taeyang lightly hit Bom on the head “knock off that ageyo  its not cute” she looked at him now pouting still doing her puppy dog eyes “it’s not?”  he lightly taped her head once again “no its not!” and walked off “look who being all Mr grumpy today!” calling after him “unnie I’ll see you later…make sure you set up that date for me” Bom ran off chasing Taeyang.

Gummy was even more convinced now “those two really act like a couple” she told G dragon and Top who had been sitting together on the coach discussing music, “yes”  G dragon agreed “a couple of idiots” he said smirking, Gummy  and Top laughed politely although they found he to be a little bitter. Gummy wanted their opinion on the matter “so you guys think they like each other also?” both G dragon and TOP looked at each other in anticipation as to what the other one would say, did Taeyang like Bom? Did Bom like Taeyang? Neither one answered too afraid of what they would find out. Instead they all looked over at her and Taeyang being playful, laughing and hitting each other occasionally they certainly seemed happy.  It worried him what would he do if his best friend had feelings for his ex-girlfriend or the other way around? This possibility left a looming feeling of doom in the pit of his stomach that grew larger whilst he watched them together.  

G dragon tried to steady his feelings “it’s just human nature….she is like a possession….and you don’t like anyone touching what’s yours” he tried to rationalise what he was feeling. For a while this approach worked until Taeyang jumped on Bom rolling around like Dara had talked about on Strong Heart, he wanted to pounce on him and drag her away. He restrained himself as he was aware that everyone was still looking over at Taeyang and Bom observing them “they certainly put on a good show” he said sarcastically.  

The moment passed and they were no longer studying them and the conversation had moved on to other things so GD took this as an opening to go over to where Bom and Taeyang. He walked over and jumped on Taeyang’s lap he didn’t know why but he always messed about with the other members and a part of him wanted to interrupt them.  Bom upon seeing this went “yaa! your squishing baeyoung!” GD turned and gave her a cold stare sending shivers through her body, what? It’s not like she said anything wrong she though. G Dragon with a mischievous smile asked Taeyang “has noona told you she wants to be set up with Yonghwa” Taeyang smiled a little confused “that pretty boy?.... Why do girls always like pretty boy’s?”  Bom was slightly embarrassed. She had nothing to be ashamed of but somehow she still felt guilty this had always been G dragon power keeping her from moving on. She had conviction this time that she would not fall for this once again “wae!? I don’t just like him for his looks….he is really funny and sweet!” she blushed.

G Dragon ce again to look at her giving her another cold look, compared to this one the other had been nothing. He looked so cold that he could freeze lava by merely staring at it. To say that she was frightened was an understatement. He had never been violent towards her and he always showed good manners but sometimes she felt that he was terrifying.  In her state of fear she did not know how to respond so she simply looked down giving the impression that she was shy about liking Yonghwa “knock it off! Do you like him that much” Taeyang asked her.  

She frowned “it’s not like you don’t have someone you like!” Taeyang looked guilty “you do?” asked GD “who is she? Why haven’t you told me?” he said getting off his lap and now sitting on the coach right next to Bom. Taeyang looked down and because he was wearing his trademark hat his face could not be seen “you don’t know her….she is someone who has a church in common with me” admittedly GD was relieved, at least he could now be sure that Taeyang did not like Bom and by the looks of it he was in love with some other girl “church girl suits you!” he said smiling smugly.

As he heard his friend talking about the girl he liked he could not concentrate at all “she is both y and cute” ………..”even though she is older she looks very young” only catching glimpses of what his best friend was saying and think nothing off it. Instead he was more concerned with thoughts about the person next to him, he had not been this close to her for so long she still smelled so good, she was still beautiful even more so up close. He felt rather comforted by things being the same as they had been back in the old days, he occasionally would lean on her shoulder this definitely reminded him of the old days. Bom did not know what to make of the sudden skinship  should she push him off? She did not want to she missed being at this proximity with him. It fine! she reassured herself she had a lot of skinship with Taeyang and her other guy friends but the feeling she had with him was undeniably different.

Half an hour later and the skinship was definitely not fine! She was starting to have fantasies and delusions of getting back together with him, she started asking herself why she ever brook-up with him in the first place, she was in a dangerous position of falling back into Jiyong trap. This was his charm he was very good at seducing women. He started to slyly reach for her hand whilst all the time looking straight into Taeyang’s eyes maintain eye contact at all time. She could not let this get any further she knew if she did she would be the only one suffering the pain later. She pushed his hand aside “Jiyong your such a player…you’re not going to tell me to boast to my friends like you did to Minzy are you?”  Taeyang looked confused “wae noona?” she said nothing neither did GD who had the facial expression of a guy who had just been rejected.  She tried not to look at him but it was already too late she already saw a glimps of him hurt, she felt guilty but she could not change her actions now.

Taeyang was still waiting for answers “anniya! It’s nothing” Taeyang was not too convinced he could tell by the change in GD and Bom expression that something had happened and he did not like feeling like an outsider.  The atmosphere was brook by a loud interruption “….yes sir I’m one of a kind” GD phone went off “Lizzy” Bom had seen on the screen and she watched as G Dragon excused himself to take the call all her feelings of guilt vaporised and she felt foolish ever doubting his feelings, he did not love her anymore otherwise how could he date so many other girls after her.  She wanted to hit herself for being such a pabo.