Lipstick

Last Farewell

Bom hesitated she looked at GD and then at the other guy next to her who was now biting his lip expecting the worst, she turned back to G dragon who looked very impatient “anni…..it’s nothing really” and she smiled bright as she could trying to reassure him that it really was nothing. GD was obviously not convinced “then why hide it from me?” he asked Bom continued her act “just don’t worry about it … really its nothing that concerns you”. G dragon clenched his teeth horrified and annoyed at what she had said and the fact that she was unwilling to tell him. Now assured that Bom wasn’t planning to tell Jiyong anything he got up to leave “noona I’ll call you later” and got up to leave as he stood GD shifted his menacing gaze from Bom to him scrutinizing every aspect of his character, his eyes stopped on his lips, he flinched as he noticed something “come here a sec” and pulled him closed gazing at his lip, if any fan girls had been watching they would have found it seductive as GD pulled on his collar. “Ah hyung what are you doing…noona is going to think your weird why stare at my lips like this” obviously this didn’t make GD stop “Seungri-ah you have a little lipstick on your lips”.

Seungri blushed and tried to pull away quickly hoping that GD hadn’t noticed that it was the same lipstick Bom was wearing. How did he notice that Seungri wondered, that damn dragon he is so into details no wonder he is the leader. Judging from the fierce facial expression on Jiyong face Seungri knew he was in deep trouble that he probably figured out everything. “Hyung…” he started saying with almost pleading tone not know whether he should apologise as risk exposing the truth, the truth which Jiyong may or may not already know, its like when your parents “what did you do. Seungri couldn’t continue “arra maknae you wanted to impress your fan girls” GD said, Seungri was shocked and relieved at the same time “dae hyung” GD smiled “don’t keep them waiting then” and signalled for Seungri to leave.

Once Seungri had left it was only G Dragon and Bom in the room alone, there was still tension between them and Bom could not look GD in the eyes. G dragon himself still looked agitated, he took his usual sit by the desk in the recording studio and calmly turned his chair to face Bom who was still unable to look at him in the eye. “hul” he rolled his eyes and moved closer to her staring at her face. Bom turned to look away and GD grabbed her chin and pulled her face closer to him, he looked seductively at her lips and quietly said “this lipstick looks familiar” Bom gasped fearing that he had realized that she and Seungri had kissed, he as she did GD leaned forward and kissed her.