Baby Goodnight

Last Farewell

Her eyes were now wide open and she was shocked to say the least “ya! What are you doing” she shouted pushing him away. He couldn’t reply he was just as shocked to have been caught kissing her “noona I’m sorry” she crossed her eyebrows a mere apology wasn’t going to work, he started pouting and acting cute “preez noona “ she wanted to hit him no and made an attempt at kicking him only enough to scare him not actually hurt him. He was on his knees now begging her “please…. Don’t tell anyone”

 

~3 hours earlier~

G Dragon walked to his car with a sleeping Bom in his arms. There had been a carpark next to the club but GD could not park his car there it would be like flaring a smoke signal to all his fans “here I am”, most of his fans could recognise his car instantaneously and it wasn’t like his car actually blended in either, you wouldn’t see a Bentley just anywhere. Thus, he had parked his car or his “babe” as he like to refer to it five minutes distance from the club which with Bom in his arm didn’t seem like five minutes. Whilst carrying her he contemplated how easy girls have it! There he was carrying her o whilst she slept peacefully, looking oh so innocent when  only a short time ago had she been dancing and flirting with other guys.                 He couldn’t help but express his anger at her “ya!” he shouted all too loudly nearly waking Bom  “do you want to make me angry” he said in a whisper he couldn’t bare waking her from  what seemed like a peaceful sleep. He rolled his eyes “great Jiyong you are now acting like a crazy man” he shook his head in annoyance “it’s all you fault Bom” he said to the sleeping figure resting her head on his chest “if only I wasn’t  so irrational about you”

He eventually reached his car “baby I’ve missed you” he said to his Bentley. Bom was still sleeping so he struggled putting her in the car his car but he eventually managed to. He moved the seat  so it was more comfortable for her to sleep in and he covered her with his jacket, this was the least any gentleman would do he thought. Now he was all set except that he didn’t want to end the night just yet. She must really trust me to sleep like that “this girl has no sense” he thought, it reminded him of when he tried to ask her out in the beginning and she would innocently reject him not realizing he was actually asking  her out on a date.  He remembered his first attempt “Noona what are you doing this weekend?” she gave a blank expression “not sure busy most probably” and she would walk off not realizing he wanted to asked her out, his second attempt was more obvious “noona! I really want to see this movie don’t you think it looks good?” she shook her head “no it looks boring” he lightly tapped her on the head out of frustration. His third attempt was a success though, he waited for her outside the YG guy till she had finished working out and told her “Noona I like you!” and kissed her. He chuckled to himself at how shocked she had been, like it hadn’t been painfully obvious that he liked her, well to everyone else except her. Aigoo something’s never change especially her habit of misreading the situation he thought.

G Dragon drove off to the only place he could think off, YG building, common ground. Sure it was weird him bringing her here but it would have been worse if he had of taking her to his place and besides her he could pretend he had so work that had to be finished now. He carried her in fortunately for him at this time of the night not many people were working so no one saw him doing this. He felt a little like a criminal, like he was doing something wrong.  Him being reluctant to leave her wasn’t the only reason he had for bringing her to YG building, otherwise this would have been obsessive and weird. He knew that paparazzi would be at 2ne1 dorm as Minzy had informed him, something about Dara dating rumour and if he were to turn up with a sleeping Bom in his arms he was sure it would cause a scandal. He placed her on the leather sofa in the recording studio and covered her once again with his coat. He sat in the usually chair he would sit in when he worked there and stared  at the celling “What should I do now?” he wondered, he couldn’t edit the songs he had been working on as this would wake Bom and it was still only three am, a long time before morning. He turned his gaze to Bom who was peacefully sleeping, just looking at her inspired him so he decided to start writing the lyrics to a song, Baby goodnight.

 G Dragon eventually fell asleep on his desk too. He was awoken by his phone vibrating next to him, a text message from CL, TOP, Dara and Taeyang all wondering what happened after he and Bom had left the club, it was still only 6 am and they had just left the club. G Dragon sent them a group message telling them that he and Bom were at YG building and that they should get some rest, reassuring them that everything was fine. Once he sent the text he was at loss as to what to do, Bom was still fast asleep and the chair was too uncomfortable for him to go back to sleep in. He decided that knowing Bom she would most likely be hungry when she wakes up. Besides explaining to her why he had brought her to YG building instead would be a lot more simple once she had some food inside of her. He decided to go and buy her favourite, bread.  He left the studio and headed to the nearest store.

~Present~

“please…..don’t tell Jiyong noona” he said pleading with her “tell me what?” G dragon asked.