old relationship - new relationship?

Last Farewell

G dragon held on to Bom's shoulder tightly gripping her as close to him as humanly possible. Bom tried to push him off "Ya! let go of me it's so hot" GD smirked "Noona do I make you hot?" he said raising a suggestive eyebrow. She blushed at the connotation. She pushed him off again "stop joking around" he smiled looking at her "why would I joke around with my favourite noona" he smiled smugly. All the while Taeyang was watching and resenting the fact that he could do nothing. He wanted to remove Jiyongs scranny hands off her and he wanted to scream at her for always reacting to him, but he couldn't, all he could do was watch. It was painful watching his best friend with the girl he was in love, especially when he knew that certain best friend would eventually hurt her like he had before.

Taeyang's phone vibrated in his pocket, he took it out and realized that he had a new text. He looked complacently at his phone, with GD still tightly holding on to Bom he decided he could no longer watch. He turned to his best friend knowing he was going to break the bro code, "Jiyong Kiko just text me she said she was looking for you". Bom became awkward at the mention of Kiko. She knew G dragon had something going on but she wasn't clear what exactly and in honesty she didn't want to know either. G dragon became anxious also "yea? ok I'll text her later" Bom diverted her attention from them both pretending she wasn't in this situation. Taeyang couldn't allow him to end it there "she said Seungri is with her so unless you want your girlfriend to be hit on by him I would get there fast" all the BB members knew that Seungri had a thing for other people's possessions, not that she was a possession.

G dragon was in a difficult situation he couldn't just ignore his current girl friend and he didn't want to leave his ex-girlfriend. Bom stared at him as he evaluated his options and apart of her was disappointed that he deliberating, him and Kiko wasn't that simple unlike his previous relationships which were based on superficial attraction. Bom told him "go! you shouldn't disappoint your girlfriend" pushing him off altogether. A part of her wondered what happened to all the other girls and how he had gotten together with Kiko, however, a part of her no longer wanted to care. It was typical G dragon behaviour and they were already over she had no right to question anything. G dragon hesitated for awhile as he gave a glance at Bom who was putting on a "I'm not bothered facade" and then at Taeyang how was a potential threat, nevertheless G dragon reluctantly left.

Taeyang observed that Bom was upset. He put his arm around her shoulders something he had wanted to do the whole night "am I not enough noona?". Bom smiled "what are you going on about you babo". Taeyang came to an abrupt stop "no don't noona, don't joke!" he said kissing her. At first gently with only a peck on the lips but once he saw that she wasn't pushing him off he became more violent wanting to possess her lips. He continually kissed her worried that eventually she would push him off and maintain that they remain friends and only friends. She could sense his urgency and his passion for her and only her. Unlike someone else and she found this a refreshing change. She bit his lip teasingly and kissed him back equally as violently, after  years of denying any kind of attraction she had become unleashed and for once she wasn't going to be apprehensive and follow her feelings.

Once she regained consciousness from her haze she felt terrible. Daesung and TOP were the only members of Big Bang that she hadn't kissed although not from a lack of TOP trying. VIP's would kill her if they knew and she wouldn't blame them either. She had kissed Seungri involuntarily which she really actually wanted to murder him for now that she thought about it some more, she really wanted to make panda soup of him. G dragon had been her ex and it was understandable that they had kissed, but not the kiss recently not after being broken up for so long. Kissing Taeyang however, was the worst of them all. At least Seungri and GD were players and some how that made it more acceptable but Taeyang was her very good friend, her best friend. She didn't want to ruin the friendship that they had, it was especially hurt him that part of the reason she had kissed him was G dragon. She felt like such a cow hurting Taeyang of all the people. She had become like the characters of dramas that she hated the stupidly faithful, at least in her love for G dragon. She never thought that she would come to understand their plight.

Taeyang held her closely as she rested her head on his shoulder "Bom don't feel guilty, I'm the one that kissed you, as long as you are attracted to me and willing to give me a chance I don't care about anything else" he said reassuring her. Could it really be as simple as that Bom wondered, a relationship based on attraction. He kissed her again "Bom I want you so badly that I'm willing to be the bad one, so stop blaming yourself and blame me instead". Damn! she though he was too good for her. He held both her shoulders "if you feel guilty do one thing for me" he said forcefully.