TOP vs GD

Last Farewell

Ji Yong Headed out on to the dance floor, as an icon he was insentiently recognized. Even under the dark lights of the night club G Dragon easily stood out with his mulit-coloured hair and his fashion sense which had been toned down for the night. Girls surrounded him as soon as he started dancing all wanting to catch his attention. As a young, rich, Hot and famous idol and composer any girl would not be able to resist him. He quite enjoyed the attention and didn’t discriminate between the girls dancing with each one, he was a big flirt and the girls didn’t mind. There was a girl who was particular attractive he thought, well by this he meant she had a good body “S line” and she started dancing more intimately and he did not push her away either. Bom sneered at the sight of him grinding on too that girl “once a playboy always a playboy” she thought and looked away with an angry expression.

G Dragon had been staring at Bom the whole time maintaining his eyes on her even as he danced with other girls. He wanted to show her what she was missing. Admittedly he was also unhappy with catching her slow dancing with TOP. The girl dancing with him was getting particular “friendly” and he thought this would be the right time to call it quits. He started walking away from her only for her to catch a hold of his wrist “oppa wae?” he smirked and said “it was fun” and kissed her on the check. The girl was stunned into silence she didn’t really have time to react before he was gone.

GD headed back to booth, once he got there he noticed that Dara, Taeyang and CL were no longer there, they were most likely dancing. He hadn’t noticed before when he had staring at Bom that the other members had left, leaving her alone with TOP. As he was about to take his sit opposite to theirs he realized that TOP had his arm around Bom shoulder, it was nothing significant he had been doing a lot more with the girls he had been dancing with, but it bothered him. He knew Bom too well so he was aware that she was quite open with skinship between friends, TOP on the other hand was the type who did not like being or touching others often. Furthermore he had a grin plastered across his face triumphant claiming Bom as his own. G Dragon was very displeased so much so that he wanted to punch TOP gloating face.  He tried to control his urge to do so, knowing that if it did it would cause conflict between all the members of Big Bang.

Instead he turned and  looked at Bom questioning TOP hand on her shoulder. As they had previously gone out for such a long time they had acquired the ability to communicate with each other without uttering a word, just through eye contact. Bom rolled her eyes at how absurd he was questioning her actions considering his own behaviour she chose to ignore him. G Dragon releasing that Bom was not going to pay attention became even more frustrated. TOP who had witnessed the whole thing was feeling even more superior and tightened his grip on Bom shoulder. Bom was still astonished at Ji Yong to realize the guys were competing. Ji Yong had not acted like this ever since they broke up, in fact she was certain that she was the only one that had not fully moved on. Since breaking up with her he had date several other girls, all celebrities, idols, models and actresses. Why the change in behaviour now. It was too difficult for her to work him out “boula” she thought and decided to go and join her other members on the dance floor.

As Bom got up the two men stood up with her both ready to follow her “weren’t  you too tired to dance”  she asked TOP he smirked “I wouldn’t mind sharing another dancing with you” he burst into laughter, laughing at his own cheesiness. Ji Yong bit his bottom lip and turned his head the other way fighting the urge to hit TOP for the tenth time that night. Bom shrugged her shoulders, she couldn’t careless either way, like Teddy oppa had told her sometimes you got to act like you don’t care. He was hyped up and ready to dance when she saw her friends having fun on the dance floor. She joined in dancing along with the rest of her friends having fun and for once completely ignoring Mr pink elephant himself, G Dragon. He was also dancing with them but him and TOP were slowly beginning to be pushed away from the group as girls surrounded them. Bom wanted to laugh, their situation was very laughable they looked helpless with all those girls at one point. Serves them right for being such flirts she thought. She was dancing along next to Taeyang fooling around winking and smiling at him when a girl pushed her hard causing Bom to fall onto the hard floor. The girl was clearly a Taeyang bias and she was jealous of Bom being so close to him.

“Ouch!” she said as she sat on the floor trying to pick herself up, they all were shocked especially CL who looked like she was about to slap the girl. Dara felt bad for her and got down to see if Bom was okay. Both TOP and GD wanted to help her but it was Taeyang who was her knight in shining armour who reacted quickly and was the first to offer her help. He looked guilty knowing it was his fan that pushed Bom “kencha na?” he asked, Bom wanting to ease his guilt said “I’m fine” and tried to stand back up. Bom had clearly sprained her ankle as she was struggling to get back up without feeling immense pain Taeyang put her arm over his shoulder balancing her weight on to him. He held her waist and managed to get her up, she limped her way to her seat until GD could no longer stand watching her in pain took her out of Taeyang hold and picked her up, bridal style.