sneeky

Last Farewell

G Dragon squeezed tightly on to Bom’s wrist marking his territory and making his intention clear, he wanted to drag her away and Bom knew it. She recalled that he always had a possessive streak poor Seungri was always the brunt of it when Jiyong caught him borrowing his clothes. Bom still hadn’t moved and G dragon’s temper was getting the better of him he was obviously pissed now biting his lower lip. He must of being having conflicting thoughts as he would go from looking at Bom, Taeyang and the floor, she thought he was rather cute when he acted like this.  Bom he said for the last before dragging her away.

They all looked bemused as Big Bang’s leader drags the lead vocal of 2ne1 away. CL asks “did he have too much to drink?” Taeyang he seemed most concerned said “no! he has mainly been dancing the whole night” TOP adds that “He is just worried that YG papa will hold him responsible so he is taking care of Bom”  “Oh” Dara says as if it all made sense after that. Taeyang was still worried and contemplated following after them but they talked him out CL told him “I’m sure GD will take care of her and you can call her in the morning” he reluctantly agreed.

Bom leg was aching now GD had dragged her at full speed neglecting her injury “Ya! My leg!” he stops immediately realizing his mistake “! I’m sorry” he bent down to see her leg “it looks painful, should I carry you” he asks raising his eyebrow liking the sound his own idea she laughs “I saw that! I’ll be fine” he looks at her legs now obviously checking them out, this time not for injury “et!” he smiles his bright cunning smile “can I help it if you’ve got y legs” she kicks him now  not enough to hurt him, but the intention was there. He gets up “if this was a drama or manga you would have lost your balance and fell into my arms right now” She rolls her eyes at his childishness “huk! No chance” he gave her a lop-sided smile and pulled her closer to his chest and lifted her legs carrying her for the second time that night.

He felt content in the fact that she didn’t protest. She held tightly to him “you know this is the most we have talked since we broke up” he nodded “you kept your distance” Bom thought about it maybe she had but it was only because she wasn’t over him….yet. “sorry” she said and rested on his chest, both of them kept silent and the sound of his pulse could be heard like drums playing. Bom could have used this moment to ask him why he had been acting possessive and jealous recently when he obviously was seeing someone else. She didn’t, too afraid that he would confirm her worst fears. She wanted to enjoy this moment where GD felt like he only belonged to her. She felt asleep like that her arms wrapped tightly around him.  She was awoken by the feel of soft plum lips on hers, still half asleep she opened her eyes only to close them again, then she processed what she just had seen, or more precisely who!