slow dancing

Last Farewell

“Yongbae” Bom said in excitement at suddenly having though of an idea, she turned to her friend “do you want to go out with me tonight?” “odi?”he asked  narrowing his eyes in suspicious  “you want to go out dancing again?” she pushed him “Ya! You make it sound like I go all the time” he chuckled he knew she loved dancing and most of the time he would be the one to accompany her. He agreed to go with her“araso noona” she cheered in excitement and he thought there she goes again she is full of ageyo. Bom wanted to forget about GD she knew that the only way she could do that was through going out and dancing.  She really wanted to be carefree for once and have some fun rather than linger on about GD. She was most definitely angry! He flirted with her then left her when some other girl called him. She shook her head “stop thinking about him!” instructing herself to forget him. Taeyang however, saw the whole thing and asked her “what are you doing?” and gave her a cheeky green and raised eyebrow. She didn’t answer, how would she explain that she was merely trying to shake off all thoughts of G Dragon? Instead she called TOP over who had been listening to his music this whole time. “TOP!” she shouted to get his attention, no response “alien!” she called once again this time he turned around “nugu?”  she and Taeyang burst out laughing “you know your name well then” Bom teased. How did he hear her calling him an alien but not TOP she wondered but he didn’t explain. He came over in a comic shuffle walk leaning over Bom “noona is the real alien!” she poked her tongue out at him “do you want to come with me and Yongbae out tonight?” he didn’t even have to consider it “let’s do it! Bom was excited now it was going to be a lot of fun if Taeyang and TOP were going with her.They both really funny and Taeyang would stay by her side the whole night even when attractive girls tried to steal him away. The more she thought about it the more excited she got. She wondered if she should invite her members.

~That Night~

 Bom wore her little black dress, simple but y, she had left her hair down straight and gone for slight Smokey eye make-up, she hadn’t really put too much effort in the way she looked but she was still the most attractive female at that club. She entered with both Top and Taeyang  drawing a lot of attention and envy from onlookers. Taeyang and TOP walked on either side of Bom both with their sunglasses on. She waited till they were in a booth sitting before telling them to “take those damn sunglasses off! You are drawing more attention!” they both looked at her as if she was saying something ridiculous “they are an idols pride” she laughed at Taeyang’s statement and she grabbed hold of his face with both hands, holding him still directly facing her she slowly took off his sunglasses “there…they are off” she said putting the sunglasses down on the table. Taeyang gulped, for a second there he thought Bom was about to kiss him. Noticing the tension and change in Taeyang who kept staring at Bom’s  lips and looking like he clearly wanted to kiss her TOP shouted “na du!” to detract Bom’s attention away from noticing what Taeyang was doing.

He pouted pleading for her to take his sunglasses off she rolled her eyes at his childishness “take off your own sunglasses!” he soaked “I won’t unless you take them off for me” aigoo she thought he always used ageyo to get what he wants,you wouldn’t think he would have ageyo looking at him, tall cool and charismatic eyes “araso” she said giving in. Bom moved closer to remove his glasses when she was interrupted by someone grabbing her hand  “Let’s go dance!” Taeyang said and  pulled her away to the dance floor. TOP watched his two friends and thought “Yongbae you don’t play fair”

Taeyang was especially feeling it tonight Bom thought as she watched him, he was always the best dancer but tonight something about him seemed different and Bom wasn’t the only one to notice, all the women and even some men were staring at him. Occasionally girls who felt really confident and danced well would come close to him and dance seductively, but they may as well  have been shellfish for all the notice he was giving them. Bom thought “this is why he hasn’t got a girlfriend” maybe he was too naïve to tell when a girl was trying to flirt with him. Bom was also attracting attention as guys would come next to her hoping to have a dance but of course Taeyang would move even closer to her warning other guys that she was with him. She was grateful as she was not looking to be hit on. They danced away not really paying attention to the people around them and completely forgetting TOP.  The club got pretty full as it became later  in night, there was hardly any room to dance without bumping into someone. Bom was being pushed closer and closer to Taeyang and she could clearly see him smiling and enjoying being close to her, she smile back. She didn’t even think about G Dragon at all apart from to note that she had not thought of him. Laughing away as Taeyang showed of his Sushi dance the music switched to a slow jam and everyone started slow dancing with a partner, she looked around and people were getting pretty touchy feely some couples were inseparable. Should she go and sit down? She contemplated. If she did want  to sit down it was already too late as TOP came from nowhere and pulled her close to him and started swaying and slow dancing with her.

Bom felt guilty as Taeyang was forced to go and sit down having no one to dance with, although she was sure there would be volunteers if he was willing to dance with them.  She gave him a smile and empathetic look that implied that she was sorry, he did not smile back. He looked upset more than Bom was expecting, this was the first time she had seen him with that expression. She wanted to chase after him but TOP pulled her closer. She looked up about to say something , instead she noticed that he was taller than she had realized and she could feel his muscular arms. She was a slightly surprised “TOP has muscles?” she thought, they weren’t as well defined as Taeyang’s but they were still pretty muscular. He gave her a seductive smile as if he had heard everything she had been thinking. She could see why girls went crazy over him he could definitely seduce any women. So much so that his charm was starting to work on her.

Meanwhile CL , Dara and G Dragon joined Taeyang at the booth.  CL asked Taeyang “where’s unnie?” not seeing her there knowing she was the one that had invited her. Taeyang told her “she on the dance floor with hyung” pointing back with a nod of his head. They all turned and looked out on the dance floor to see them slow dancing together.  They were rather awkward and comfortable at the same time and TOP had a goofy smile on his face making it obvious that he was happy. Bom could be seen blushing even from where they were standing. “she is acting rather shy…..as if she likes him” Dara thought and wondered if there others had noticed. They stopped looking over and took their seats, G Dragon asked the two girls what drinks they wanted and went over to the bar.  

After the slow dance Bom felt too awkward to carry on dancing with TOP she went to sit down and TOP followed. Once she got to the booth and noticed her other members “you came!” she said excited to see them, TOP greeted them with a smile and hello. Bom took her seat next to Dara and TOP next Bom placing his arm on the seat behind Bom casually resting it. They were starting to look even more of couple now. Bom was shocked when she spotted G Dragon coming towards them from the bar. Who invited him? She wondered not in a rude way just that she didn’t want to see him, not tonight. It would defeat the whole purpose of trying to get away from him and thoughts of him, with him actually being there. Top nodded at GD as to say you came. Bom couldn’t be rude and ignore him and said hi with an awkward smile. GD noticing this he told her “CL invited me”  explaining why he was there she smiled again not wanting to prolong the conversation. She wanted to kill CL for inviting him. Well she couldn’t rely blame her leader, her and Jiyong were really close and his and Bom’s relationship had ended long ago, how would she supposed to know that Bom didn’t want to see him tonight.

G Dragon sensing that Bom was still uncomfortable with him being there he asked TOP who was next to her “hyung are you going to dance?”  in reality seeking a chance to talk to him  “I can’t Bom has warn me out” Bom turn to him in anger for making the situation hundred times more awkward. GD the leader of the group was used to controlling his temper in public and laughed it off “old man”.