9.

Annoying giant

NO ONE'S POV

-

 

"You need to send Justine here immediately if not she can't keep her company here. She needs to work hard here and not to play around there in Korea for 3years!" 

 

"But what if she refused? You know I can't decide for her. She has her own mind."

 

"Do everything or anything just to bring her here. You know we really need her. All of your lives depends on her. Inform me. Okay? Bye Taeyeon."

 

"Yes Grandpa. I'll try my best. Bye." 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

-

I, together with my classmates will perform a play for our subject. After weeks and weeks of rehearsals, it's finally the night of the play, and the whole thing has passed in a total blur. It's like the character took over my body and I wasn't Jessica anymore.The weird thing is, I'm getting neervous and nervous! And I don't get nervous about everything. Well except for sometimes.

 

When it's finally over and I'm backstage, I still can't believe it. Everyone is congratulating me and telling me what a great job I did. But still, though there's a lot complimenting me, I'm still waiting to hear her congratulate me I don't even know if she watch the play because I didn't saw her earlier.

 

"That was amazing Sica!" Tiffany yells, giving me a huge hug.

 

"Thankyou" I said sporting a small smile. Someone taps me on the shoulder, I turn around to see Justine standing behind me with a huge smile plastered on her prettey face.

 

"Can I talk to her for a second? She asks Tiffany. Then Tiffany just nod.

 

"Can I Jessie Baby?" She asks again.

 

"Sure." I say. She leads me over to the corner, a few feet away from whre everyone is screaming and calebrating. And then she pulls a bouquet of flowers and a small gift wrapped box out from behind her back.

 

"You did a really good job tonight." She said handing me the flower which I refused to take.

 

"You didn't watched." I said. Crossing my arms over my chest.

 

"I did! I was there!" She said while pointing some random positions where she sat before. I smile.

 

"Promise?" I asked

 

"Yeah. I can summarize the story if you want?" She dare.

 

"Alright. I believe you." 

 

"But seriously, I didn't know that you're great in acting. It's awesome Jessie Baby!" She said as she hands me again the flowers and the present. "Advance Happy Birthday." She says planting a kiss in my cheek. Then rushes by me and into the crowd of people who are hanging out backstage. I was left dumbfounded. She kissed me again?

 

"Hey Sica! C'mon! Let's celebrate!" I saw Tiffany walking near me.

 

"I'll be there. Go ahead." I said. Then she walks back.

Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh. After all this time being her friend this is the first time she gave me a gift and flowers. I wait till Tiffany's gone then pull the paper off the small box. I open up and and find a thin silver chain. Hanging from it is a little silver charm of two drama masks, comedy and tragedy.

 

I'm totally freaking out! Ohmigosh my first present from Justine! OMG OMG OMG!

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SORRY FOR MY RANDOMNESS. I'M LACKING OF IDEAS. HAHAHAHA. SO BEAR WITH MY STORY AGAIN. ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!