3.

Annoying giant

No one's POV

-

It's been a week after the fateful incident between the two, and Justine decided to lay low for a bit.

She made sure not to visit Jessica in classes and avoided her whenever she saw her. 

The bell just rang and Justine dragged her body out of her class when she saw Jessica walking towards her locker. 

It made her smile, instantly, and she felt all her exhaustion she had been feeling for the whole week just vanished into thin air.

 

"Jessica!" The tall girl gleefully yelled as she ran towards the short girl.

 

"Hey-"

 

"Could you just stop? Please?"

 

Justine immediately closed when she saw Jessica's tired face, dark cirlces under her beautiful eyes and her perfect eyebrows knitted together in frustrations.

 

"I--"

 

"I'm getting tired of having you annoying and bothering me every second of the day, so can you please stop? Please? The little stunt you did last week just caused me a huge chunk of my grades so I'm begging here, Justine. Please leave me alone."

 

And with that she walked away, leaving Justine speechless.

 

-------------

 

Justine heaved a sigh as she closed her locker door, leaning her forehead to the cold metal door. She couldn't forget what happened three days ago, and she just couldn't shake the guilty feeling off.

 

To be honest, she couldn't remember when she had started started to bother that pretty senior she saw at the first day of school, but she was just so mesmerized that she idotically vowed to make her close with her.

 

And since then, she had never stopped getting her attention in all ways possible.

 

She had tried to follow her everyday after class, during break, lunch time and if she's lucky every morning.

 

It made her chuckle, albeit sadly, because she had realized her stupidity. and if she was in Jessica's shoes, she'd be annoyed too.

 

"How stupid are you?" She asked herself bitterly.

 

-------------------

SORRY SHORT UPDATE. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN LATER. :))