12.

Annoying giant

Justine's POV:

 

After asdfghjkl hours of flight the plane finally landed. Now, I'm standing outside the airport waiting for my ride. I snapped out of my thoughts when a white chevrolet aveo1 stopped infront of me. A tall tan girl got out of the drivers seat and walked in my direction.

 

"Are you Miss Justine?" The girl said.

 

I nodded and stared at her suspiciously.

 

"I'm Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. You're Grandfather's Secretary. He asked me to pick you up since he had a meeting to attend." She smiled widely at me. I smiled back when I saw her smile. She's kinda cute.

 

"So, you ready to go?" She said and led me towards the passenger seat.

 

The car ride was full of awkwardness. One, because we don't know each other and two, because I'm so dead tired.

 

"How's my grandfather?" I asked breaking the silence. She looked at me and focus back on the road.

 

"He's a great man. He treated us like a family. And he's a great business man." She said. And silence covered us again. 

 

"You're gonna live with me for the time being. You're grandfather don't want you to live alone. And your step sister is leaving with me too." She said I looked at her with a confused face. 

 

"Bora Unnie?" I asked. She nodded and I grinned widely.

 

"OhMyGod! I can't wait to see her!" I squeeled and blushed when I heard her giggling.

 

"You're cute!" She said and pinched my cheeks. I pouted. And started to reminisce the memory I had with Bora. 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when the car stopped infront of a tall white gate. Sooyoung started to honk before a maid open the tall gate.

 

I was amazed by the house. It's smaller than our house back in Korea but still it's beautiful. It has a wide garden with swings. We stopped and walked out of the car. Sooyoung opened the door  and I immediately saw my step sister standing in the living room running towards me.

 

"Omy! I missed you so so much Justine!! I can't believe you're finally back in my arms again!!" She said while engulping me with her very tight bear hug. I was laughing so hard causing me to be out of breathe.

 

"Geez. Loosen up Bora. You're gonna kill the kid you know?" Sooyoung said while laughing a little and pulling Bora unnie away from me.

 

"I just missed her Soo. Now you ruined my excitement!" Bora unnie said while pouting and crossing her arms.

 

"It's okay Sooyoung-shi, I missed her too so, it's no big deal." I said smiling.

 

"I need to show you around and go shopping!" Bora exclaimed.

 

"Hey there, don't you think your sister is tired now? She needs to rest first and she needs to go and see your grandfather and after that you two can do whatever you wanted to do." Sooyoung said.

 

"Maybe she's right unnie. I am so effin tired and all I wanna do now is to lie down and sleep." I said.

 

"Okay fine. But tomorrow, we're gonna have fun all night long!" Bora exclaimed while clapping like a seal.

 

"Come on Bora, help me with her luggages to her room." Sooyoung asked Bora unnie politely. 

 

"Okay. Justine, wait here." Bora unnie said and then they walked towards the car to pick my luggages.

 

After a couple of minutes they're back and Sooyoung said to Bora unnie to send me to my room and that I should take a rest already.

 

I followed Bora Unnie upstairs and at the end of the hall is where I found my room. She opened the door and led me inside. I was awestruck by the design. The wallpaper is baby-blue. My favorite color, it has one queen sized bed in the middle, and two night stand on both sides. It has a bulit in closet beside the dresser. It looks like my room in Korea. A little smaller though.

 

I sat at the edge of the bed and look around.

 

"Do you like it?" Bora unnie asked.

 

"Yes ofcourse. It's pretty." I forced a smile. It's because I still can't believe that I am now here in the Philippines with  my step sister and my grandfathers secretary. I left my other sister in  Korea with the love of my life. I'm million miles away from my family, my friends, and the tradition I used to know.

 

Bora Unnie frowned and sat beside me.

 

"Hey baby girl (she used to call me that when we were little). It's okay, I'm here with you. Same as Sooyoung. We will make sure that you'll enjoy you're stay here. You're gonna enjoy it so much and before you know it you're flying back to Korea again." Bora unnie said with a encouraging smile on her beautiful face. I hugged her and she hugged back.

 

"Thanks unnie. I don't know what to do when Grandpa called and asked me to fly here immediately. I was like, Seriously? I was enjoying my teenage life and all then all of a sudden you're the old man called and want you to follow his steps?" She just laughed at me and I frowned.

 

"Look on the bright side. M'kay? Like what I said earlier, you're gonna love it here. You will experience new things and maybe, find your soulmate!" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"Hahaha! Silly. I'm not here to find my soulmate. I'm here to follow orders from our grandpaps." I said. 

 

I remember Jessica. I missed her so much. And it hurts me that she doesn't understand my situation. I promised myself that I just need to wait for the right person that will understand me and treat me right. Distraction is the last thing I need now. I want to focus and I don't want to disappoint my grandfather. 

 

I snapped out of my trance when Sooyoung knocked on the door and told us that we're about to eat dinner.

 

TBC.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! LONG TIME NO UPDATE! HAHAHA! SORRY GUYS! >.<