11.

Annoying giant

JUSTINE'S POV

-

 

I told Jessica to meet me in the park. I need to tell her what Unnie told me to do. I can't keep a single secret from her. Oh here she goes. As pretty as always.

 

"Hey." She greeted me.

 

"Hi"

 

"What do you wanna talk about?"

 

"Uhh. I-I need to go back to Philippines the day after tomorrow."

 

"Why?"

 

"I need to take over the company from grandpa."

 

"For how long?"

 

"I don't know. Aslong as grandpa wants me to."

 

"You're gonna live there?"

 

"Yeaaah. I guess so."

 

"Don't go then."

 

"I can't Jessie."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I don't want to disappoint my family."

 

"But you're going to leave me."

 

"If only I have a choice Jessie."

 

"You always have a choice."

 

"I'm going now Justine."

 

"Oh please Jessica. You need to understand my situation! You know I don't want to leave you but I can't let the company

 

"Why you? There's your father, Taeyeon, your cousins! Why on earth they have to choose the maknae of the family?!"

 

"Because I promised them that I'm gonna make our company grew bigger!"

 

"Tss. I can't believe I'm hearing all of this craps on you. Fine then! Go! But don't you ever come back to me."

 

"Is that what you want? Okay! I'm not your girlfriend though! Thanks for the time. I'm going now."

 

It hurts so much that I have to leave Jessica behind. Why now when I already knew that she loves me? Why now when  I started to feel the same as hers? Why now? But if she love me she should understand me. But she didn't.

 

 

JUSTINE'S DEPARTURE

-

 

"Are you sure about this?" Taeyeon Unnie asked me.

 

"Yes. I guess."

 

"You know you can cancel your flight. I'll handle grandpa. Don't force yourself."

 

"I can't. I have to. I promised him. I promised everyone."

 

"Once you step to Philippines you're not the same Justine. You'll leave your life here."

 

"I know. I'm ready for that."

 

*All the passengers of Flight -------*

 

"Okay unnie, I'm going. Take care of yourself okay? Drink alot of milk. Exercise alot! And don't forget to maintain your diet! Hahahahahaha!"

 

"Yah! I'm your Unnie! I'm the one who's supposed to say that!"

 

"And Unnie. Please take care of Jessica."

 

"Yes I will."

 

After hearing her answer I went inside. And now I'm here, looking outside the window as the buildings become as small as ant. I'm gonna miss you Korea. I close my eyes and a couples of tears roll down my face.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

CRAP. Thats all I can say about my update. Hahahahaha! I don't know what to write! 

----SNSDTINAY :)))))