7.

Annoying giant

It's been a month a half since we became friends. And just to let you know, we grew closer each day. I even had her number and she visits me in my apartment twice a week. Schools starts 2weeks ago, I can say that there are new students because there are new faces everywhere. Here I am walking in the hallway to my room.

 

"Justine-ah!" I turn around when some calls my name. A smile crept over my face when I saw who it was.

 

"You didn't wake me earlier now I'm late! Pabo!"

 

"Hey, I've been calling you for two freaking hours! Don't blame me sleepy head!"

 

"Whatever. I'll see you in the cafeteria. I'll go ahead. Bye!"

 

"Alright. Bye Jessie-baby!"

 

AFTERCLASS

 

Answer your phone pabo-ah! Answer your phone giant! Answer noooooow!

Cute isn't it? We had our own caller tone. She's so sweet. LOL!

 

Me: Wassup?

 

J: Where are you giant?

 

Me: On my way to the cafeteria. You?

 

J: The president held a meeting so I'm gonna be late. Is it okay if you eat alone today?

 

Me: Oh it's okay. I can eat with anybody here. You know they're dying to eat with me. Hahaha!

 

J: Don't you dare flirt with anyone giant! What?!

 

Me: Hey I'm not your girlfriend to stop me. Hahaha

 

J: Fine. Do whatever you want. She's not jealous right?

 

Me: Hey are you mad? I'm just kid--

 

"Did she just hang up on me?" 

 

 

CAFETERIA

 

I'm here at the cafeteria "Alone". Gosh, why are they looking at me like I'm the most delicious food here? I'm full of myself? I'm not. I'm just telling the truth. Haha. I'm hungry I need to find vacant table first but to my dismay all are occupied.

 

"You can sit here Justine-shi!" "Where's Jessica-shi?" "Are you eating alone today?" Came the various offers and questions. Maybe they are wondering why I'm not eating with Jessica today because they are used seeing us together. I bought one sandwich, one banana milk, one soda and one bottled water. If Jessie were here she won't let me drink soda. Haaaaay. I missed her already. >.<

 

"Can I sit here?" I asked someone. Maybe she's new here. I haven't seen her before.

 

"Yeah sure." She said.

 

"I'm Justine. Kim Justine." I extend my hand.

 

"Sunny. Lee Sunny." She shook my hand. Her hand is so soft.

 

"Umm. Justine-shi my hand please?" I snap out of my thoughts and let go of her hand.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry Sunny-shi." I'm stuttering. Crap.

 

"It's okay."

 

"You're new?" I asked.

 

"Yes. I came from America then transferred to Philippines because of family matters. But I was born here in Korea and as you can see I'm korean.

 

"Ah. I came from the Philippines too. My mom is half-korean half-fiilipino." 

 

"Really? So you think we can be friends?"

 

"Friend?"

 

"Yeah, friend. You're the first one I talked to since the school started." She pout.

 

"S-sure! Hahaha! It's an honor to be a friend of a very beautiful lady here." I flashed the best smile I ever had showing my dimples. And I think I saw her blush because of my statement.

 

"You're cute when you blushed." I said then pinched her cheeks. Her face is now as red as a tomato. Cute.

 

"I told you not flirt with anyone giant!!" My body stiffened when someone or should I say Jessica grab and grip my arm.

 

"H-Hi J-Jessie B-Baby." I stuttered when she glared at me. I gulp my saliva.

 

"Um. Sorry to interupt but you're hurting Justine Miss." Oh crap don't talk anymore Sunny! 

 

"Excuse me?" Jessica said in a very venomous tone. Her grip becomes tighter and tighter causing me to winced in pain.

 

"I said you're hurting Justine let go of her can't you see? It's turning red." Sunny said in a calm voice pointing my arm where Jessie is gripping. 

 

"OhmyGod. I'm sorry Justine. I didn't know I'm holding you so tight!" Jessica panicked when she saw my arm really red.

 

"It's okay Jessie. I'm fine. Nothing can hurt me." I smile. Trying to ease the tension between the two.

 

"By the way, Jessica this is Sunny. Sunny this is Jessica, a friend of mine." I introduced them to one another. Jessica just nod and then starts to walk away leaving me dumbfounded.

 

"Sorry about that Sunny. She's just not in the mood but she's very nice." I said

 

"It's okay. You can't please everyone right?"

 

"Ahh. Yea. Hehe. I'm sorry but I really have to go. I need to catch up with Jessica. I see you around!" I said then run after Jessica. 

 

"Aish Jessica why are you acting like that Jessie?!"- Justine

 

"That giant! How dare her flirt with that midget!? But why do I feel this way? She's not even my girlfriend? Urg!! You're confusing me!"- Jessica

 

"I want to know her more. She's interesting. We're going to meet again Justine."- Sunny

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. AND SORRY IF IT'S LAME. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. HAHAHAHA. PLEASE BARE WITH IT. THANKYOU!