4.

Annoying giant

Justine's POV

-

It's been weeks since the last time I talked to Jessica or annoyed her in her own words.

 

I peel myself away from the locker and when I was about to turn I saw Jessica go to hers, opening her metal door and shoving all her books in. She stopped moving when she felt me starring at her. She glared at me making me gulped down my saliva.

 

"H-Hey." 

 

Jessica obviously tensed when she saw me and it made me feel sadder

 

"Justi--"

 

"No,no. I'm not here to bother or annoy you or to cause any trouble. I just.. I just wanna talk to you.. and apologize." I said. She relaxed a bit and I took it as a sign to continue.

 

"Sorry for bothering you for the past umm year. And yeah, you don't have to worry. I'm.. I'm not gonna bother and annoy you anymore. Again, I'm sorry." I said full of sincerity and sadness.

 

Finally I had the courage to looked straight in the eyes, the part of her face I loved so much.

 

"I guess I'll just see you around. Goodbye Jessica." She said while smiling weakly.

 

I took a step back before turning around, leaving the baffled Jessica, along with my feelings behind.

 

-------

 

Jessica never felt her day so empty in her entire life. 

 

And though she was swamped with several projects that were all due in a few weeks time, She felt bored and lethargic and even find her friends chattering uneventful. 

 

There was something wrong with her. She knew it, but when her friends started to shove the reason down to , her denial armor had doubled it's strength instantly. She had hoped, though, that it was powerful enough to last her until the end of the semester.

 

 

"I am sooooo bored" Tiffany said.

 

"Whinning like that won't make it any better." Jessica snapped at her friend.

 

"Damn Sica, why so cranky? Ooooh, I know! Missing a certain Gia--"

 

"Don't." Jessica said in a threatening voice glaring to Tiffany who was grinning to her.

 

"Face it Miss Jung, you miss her too."

 

"I don't miss her." Jessica said as she focused her attention back to her projects though her thought on everything except her projects.

 

"Tsk. Pabo Jung." Tiffany sighed.

 

"Hey! I'm not!" She threw her pen to Tiffany who surprisingly caught the flying object before it hit her.

 

"What? I don't need a brain to realized that YOU DO INDEED MISS HER. No matter how annoying she was." Tiffany said before throwing back the pen at the coffee table landing just beside Jessica's hand.

 

"I don't miss her." Jessica replied in a weak voice. "I don't."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OKAY GUYS. MAYBE TWO MORE CHAPTERS THEN IMMA FINISH THIS STORY.:)