10.

Annoying giant

KIM'S RESIDENCE

-

Taeyeon and her sister Justine is sitting in the garden talking about random things. Until Taeyeon became serious that sends chill to her sister's spine.

 

"Is there something wrong Unnie?"

 

"I need to talk to you in a serious way Justine."

 

"Then what is it?"

 

"Grandpa wants me to send you back to Philippines immediately."

 

"WHAT?! HELL NO!"

 

"You need to! Stop playing around here! You're making things hard for everyone! I'm so tired of taking care of you and looking after you!"

 

"I didn't ask you to look after me. I didn't ask you to take care of me."

 

Taeyeon feels like breaking down. She doesn't want to say those things to Justine but she really needs to go back to Philippines for their company problems.

 

"You didn't but everytime you caused trouble I'm the one whose cleaning all of your mess! You're nothing but  a a spoiled brat who acts like a princess that do everything she wants! SO go back to Philippines! You're not supposed to be here remember?"

 

"I've been here for three years Unnie. *Sobs* Why now? Why now that I already found my happines and myself here with you and Jessica together with our friends?" 

 

"Because I can't take your attitude anymore! I already planned this. I'm giving you a week to tell Jessica that you're going back to your homeland."

 

"Shiro! You can't make me!"

 

"You know I can Justine. You know what I can do. Even if cost Jessica" ofcourse I cant do anything that harms my friends or my sister especially with the one she loves.

 

"You know you can't Unnie."

 

"I can. With just one single call you're gonna lose Jessica."

 

"P-Please U-Unnie. *Tears rolling in her cheeks Non-stop* I can't leave you. I can't leave Jessica."

 

"Just follow my order. You know it's the best for us. You'll be back in the right time. I promise you. Just trust me. 'Kay?"

 

"I still have one week right? Just tell me everything."

 

"Alright. I'll call you. C'mon, I'll take you home."

 

Justine can't do anything but to agree. She can't let anything bad happens to Jessica. Though she dn't want to leave the blonde she don't have a choice.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

LOL! I STILL DON'T HAVE IDEA'S TO THIS STORY SO I JUST WRITE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT FROM MY MIND. AGAIN. I'M SORRY -.-