5.

Annoying giant

NO ONE'S POV

-

It was already finals week and Jessica hasn't seen the annoying giant ever since their "talk" by their locker, and she has feared that what Tiffany said to her was actually true. She didn't want to admit it, but her denial suit had started to lose a bit of it's strength.

 

Even the other students had started to talked about the missing girl, even going to the extent of asking her where the other girl was. 

 

Thet had found amusement in Justine's stupid and shameless antics, and the tall girl had somehow made their boring school life a bit bearable.

 

"Oh, oh! She's here!"

 

"What? Where?!"

 

Jessica heard two girls (Juniors Department) whispering in excitement, and when she looked at where their eyes are pointing, she saw Justine walked in the crowded cafeteria, sporting a red hair.

 

"Ohh. Nice hair" "She looks so y in her new hair!" "Omo! Justine marry me!" Comes the various chant of the students.

 

Jessica stared at her from afar and nodded mindlessly. The new hair color indeed suited her pale complexion well.

 

She was about to return eating when their eyes met, surprise evident in the taller girl's face. Suddenly Jessica felt embarrased like she had been caught peeping, but she couldn't seem to look away. Justine smile and gave her a small nodbefore turning away to join her friends at the end of the cafeteria.

 

"What?! That's it? I was expecting some action! Booo!" Tiffany were starting to throw mini tantrums but her attention was still at the other girl who was now seated at a table at the other end.

 

"Shut up Tiff." Jessica said, finally before going back to eating.

 

"This is all your fault Jessica. We lost our source of entertainment." Yuri said

 

"You guys are rude." Jessica said in her cold voice.

 

"And you are an idiot." Tiffany said back.

 

Jessica dropped her chopsticks and stared at the two blankly.

 

"When will the name calling stop?" She asked, pleadingly.

 

"When you finally realize that you actually miss her annoying face and the fact that she ignored her bunch of suitors just to be fully dedicated in pursuing to be your girl." Yuri said as a matter of factly.

 

"And that you are now gay." Tiffany nonchantly added, earning a high five from Yuri.

 

"I am not gay Tiffany, and she's not courting me Yuri. She just love following me around and just.. ticking me off. She doesn't like me like that." Jessica said making her friends scoffed.

 

"You really are an idiot! My God Jessica!"

 

Jessica stayed quiet as she munched her remaining lunch, tilting her head down so that her friends won't see her face. There's no point arguing when Tiffany and Yuri were right, spot on.

 

Jessica felt another cracked on her defense mechanism.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys, I hope you read my cheap story. I wouldn't mind comments. :( :)))

Im gonna end this on the next chapter.:)