8.

Annoying giant

I don't know how or why did I feel this way towards Justine. I've been avoiding her for the past 3 days though she keep on texting, calling and annoying me again. Looks like we came back from what we have before. My defense rose up again.

 

"Jessie baby please don't ignore me. *pouts*" Tss. Here she goes again. 

 

"........."

 

"Why are you avoiding me? I didn't do anything wrong!" She whined.

 

"........."

 

She's right. She didn't do anything wrong but why do I feel insecure when I saw her talking with that dwarf? Aissh!

 

"Fine! Keep on ignoring me. I don't care! There's alot of people who want's to be friend of mine." She said. I was hurt by her words. This is the first time hear her said that or used that tone to me. She walks away I snap in my own trance when I notice that she's really gonna leave me.

 

"Justine!" I shouted. She stop but didn't bother to look back.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting this way. I was just.."

 

"Jealous?" She cut me of.

 

"EH? Who told you that I'm jealous? I'm not!"

 

"You are"

 

"I'm not"

 

"You are"

 

"I'm not"

 

"You are"

 

"I'm not"

 

"You're not"

 

"I am!!" My eyes widened when I realised what just said. When I look at her I saw her grinning widely. my face feels hot because of embaressment.

 

"I told youuuuuu~! Jessie baby was jealouuuuuus~!" She sang

 

"Urg! You're the most annoying person I've ever known!"

 

"But you love this annoying person." She teased.

 

"I do." I whispered but she heard me.

 

"You do?! You really love me?! For real!?" I nodded my head.

 

"Since when? Gosh. I'm so touched!" She said holding her chest while wiggling like crazy.

 

"Since I saw you flirting with that dwarf." 

 

"Don't worry Jessie baby. My heart only belongs to youuuuu~"

 

"Aish! Don't tease me!" I yelled then pinched her left arm.

 

"Yooooouch! Why so violent?! I thought you love me!?"

 

"You wish!" Then I ran away.

 

"Hey don't run! You might--" 

 

I keep on running then my feet twisted and fall face first on the ground.

 

"Tripped. I told you not to run pabo Jung!"

 

"Ouuuuuuch~! Giant my ankle hurts like hell!" I cried.

 

"Tsk! I already told you but you didn't listen to me! Look what happened!" She scold me like how my mom scold me when I was a kid.

 

"Sorry." I sniffed. She bend down infront of me.

 

"Come. I'll carry you home."

 

"Can I sleep over at your house tonight?"

 

"Why?"

 

"My parent's out for their business trip. I don't have companion." I said.

 

"Where's your sister?"

 

"She said she won't come home 'cause she's having a group project"

 

"Ahh. Okay. C'mon. I'll ask unnie to cook something for us. She'll be happy to see you."

 

 

JUSTINE'S HOUSE

-

"Unnie! We have a guest tonight!" She yelled once we step in the door.

 

"HUH? WHO?" Taeyeon yelled back. Then I saw her coming out of the kitchen. Until now I can't believe that they're sisters. Who wouldn't? This girl carrying me is so tall like a post while her sister looks like a dwarf. Urg. Dwarf. >.<

 

"It's me Taeyeonie!" I said.

 

"Oh Sica! Long time no see huh? Yah! What happened to you?" She said in a worried tone.

 

"She tripped unnie. She's so stubborn. Hay!" Justine said. I pinched her shoulder.

 

"Ouch! And a violent one too." She giggled.

 

"Aish. Take care next time. Bring her to the living room. I'll prepare some snacks." Taeyeon said.

 

"Ah Unnie, she's going to sleep here tonight. Can you cook something for dinner?" Justine asked Taeyeon.

 

"Really? Sure! You're gonna taste the most delicious food in the world tonight Sica. You're lucky!" 

 

"So full of yourself huh? Just like this giant." Yeah. They just differ from height but their personalities are the same.

 

"Hahahahahaha! It runs in the blood Jessie baby." Is she a mind reader?

 

"No I'm not." Oh God. How can she read my mind?!

 

"It can be seen on your face Jessie. HAHAHAHAHA" She said then burst out laughing.

 

"C'mon 'll bring you to my room. The guest room is not yet cleaned. Go wash up first. You know where to find your clothes right?" As what she said. When my parent's not around together with my sister I sleep over here so I just brought some clothes.

 

"Okay."

 

AFTER DINNER.

-

 

"Sleep here. Imma sleep on the couch."

 

"Huh? You can sleep beside me. You're bed is to big for me. It can be occupied by four person."

 

"But I thought you don't want me to sleep beside you?"

 

"That's before. Now, I want you to always sleep with me whenever I sleepover here. It's your own bed anyway."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yea. You don't want to?

 

"Ofcourse I want to!" She said then jump in the bed and snuggle beside me.

 

"Goodnight Jessie baby."

 

"Goodnight Annoying Giant Justine" Then I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She's a fast sleeper. I thought I was the sleeping princess here.

 

"Saranghae Justine" I whispered and kissed her cheeks.

 

I can't sleep. My eye's were close but my mind is awake. The bed shifted and I can feel someone's starring at me.

 

"I love you too Jessica Jung." Then something soft landed my cheeks. Did she just kissed me?! I smiled then I before I knew I'm drifting off to dreamland.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF I MY UPDATES ARE NOT THAT GOOD. HEHEHE. IT'S JUST THAT WHENEVER SOMETHING CAME UP FROM MY IMAGINATION I WROTE IT DOWN. THANKS FOR READING!