1.

Annoying giant

JESSICA'S POV

-

"Am I ugly?" She asked me.

 

"If you are then what am I?" I answer. She sat down rather harshly and looked at me with a blank face.

 

"Then why aren't you looking at me?" She asked again.

 

"Because you're so annoying!" I snapped. 

 

"But I'm not annoying you Jessie." She said with a pout.

 

"Then what are you doing now?!" I said. Trying to control my voice.

 

"Do you want me to go now?" She asked again.

 

"That's the best thing you should do." I said. 

 

"So this is goodbye?" She said. I peeked at my book to look at her then back to my book again.

 

"Finally!" I shouted. Then I heard footsteps walking away.

 

"SEE YOU AFTER CLASS JESSIE!" She shout. I sigh exasperatedly.

 

"Why do you keep on annoying me when I don't even want to talk to you!?" I said to myself.

 

 

*CLASSROOM*

 

"She's so annoying!" I said to no one while launching my body in my assigned seat.

 

"Justine again?" Tiffany asked me.

 

"Who else do you think?" I said while sighing.

 

"What is she upto now?" Yuri asked me.

 

"I don't know." I simply said.

 

"Maybe she likes you Jess." Tiff said to me while wrigling her eyebrows making more annoyed.

 

"She's the straightes girl in the straightes school in the straightest country in the straightes world!" I almost yelled.

 

"How can you be so sure that she's straight? Can't you see the sign Jess? Why so you think she waste her time just to annoy you every single minute of your life huh?" Tiff said.

 

"Hmm. She's dating a guy." 

 

"That's ridiculous! That doesn't always mean that she's straight you know?"

 

"That's true Sica. I've dated a lot of guys before me and Tiff hooked up." Yuri said.

 

"That's because your in denial Yuri." I said.

 

"I'm going to ignore the insult because you just made a point, but that point can also apply to her." Yuri said.

 

I think of what she said. It made sense. We stop chatting when our teacher came in.

 

 

*AFTERCLASS*

 

"Yay! She's outside our room!" "Omo! She's so pretty!" "I wanna date her!" "What is she doing here?" Came the various voice of my classmates. I'm done packing my things and just waiting for Tiffany and Yuri to finish organizing their own. When I felt hotbreathes in my ear because some whisper to me.

 

"HELLOOOO~"