Ch.8

To Be Enjoyed

 

Dongwook stifled the small gasp that tried to escape his lips at the younger’s question.  , what do I even say?  Though he felt it coming there was no way he could have been prepared. 

Seunghyun, however, caught the stifled gasp and saw the shock and fear in his hyung’s eyes.  But he needed to know.  There was no way they could go on pretending like it didn’t happen or avoiding the topic.  And now, with them blissfully wrapped in each other’s arms despite any awkwardness and confusion, was as good a time as any to broach the subject. 

“Hyung?” he asked softly when the silence had gone on too long and he swore he felt the older begin to tremble. 

“I’m sorry,” whispered the older so low he barely heard it.  Seunghyun moved his hand to the base of the older’s neck to bring his eyes back up to his own and said, “Hyung.  I don’t want an apology.  I want to know why you did it.”

“I’m sorry.  I don’t know.”

“How can you not know?”

“I just- I don’t know.  We were joking like always but suddenly everything felt different and when our lips brushed that different intensified and I just did it without thinking.  I still don’t understand it myself.”

“So you felt it too?”

“Felt that something was different for some reason?” Dongwook asked shakily.

Seunghyun nodded.

“Of course I did.”

Seunghyun’s fingers trembled slightly as his eyes searched the older’s for something and his breathing became more rapid.  Both of them felt heat and twisting in their stomach but neither pulled away.  They felt as if they couldn’t pull away, like there was a magnet between them. 

Dongwook held his breath as he felt Seunghyun’s fingers trace from the base of his neck up through his hair to finally rest on the back of his head. 

“Hyung….” the younger whispered with a confusion and need, something that translated clearly in his eyes.  Dongwook was sure the same emotions were mirrored in his own eyes as he, once again, tried to make sense of what was happening while feeling completely powerless to move away.  He felt Seunghyun’s hand tremble once again as it held fast to the back of his head and pulled him closer until their lips were pressed against each other, this time a bit more firmly than the kiss in the dressing room.  And, this time, it lasted for a longer stretch of time. 

This time it couldn’t just be skinship. 

 

A/N: Annyeong readers!  Sorry it's taken me so long to update- the holidays were busy and hectic and then I got sick.  I'm feeling better now so I'll hopefully be updating a bit more regularly.  I know this was a short chapter but it's an important chapter nonetheless!  I look forward to your comments and thanks again for reading!  (⌒ー⌒)