Ch.3

To Be Enjoyed

“Seunghyun-ah” the older said softly, jiggling his shoulder slightly to try and rouse the younger.  But he was in too deep a sleep for that to work.  He must be really tired then, the older thought to himself.  He shifted slightly, making sure not to let the younger’s head drop off him, and grasped his thigh tightly.  “Seunghyun-ah, wake up” he said more loudly and the younger made an almost-inaudible noise of disapproval.  He was too comfortable to get up and too tired to be awake.  The older simply chuckled and squeezed his dongsaeng’s thigh again, “Okay, we can just stay in and rest then.”  The younger shook his head still resting on his hyung’s shoulder with eyes shut and murmured, “No let’s go out.  But later.”  Dongwook laughed and gave in, knowing rest would be good for the younger and it was still early enough that it wouldn’t hurt to wait a while longer before leaving. 

Right as the younger was slipping off into dreamland once again, he felt his hyung shift and say, “At least let me move a bit, I’m tired of sitting like this.”  The younger nodded and moved off slightly as his hyung shifted and dropped his head back down as soon as the older was settled comfortably, only to find it had now landed on his chest.  The older instinctively took his hand off from the back of the couch and brushed off the younger’s hair from his forehead to let him know it was okay to rest on him, to which he responded with a gentle snore.  The older smiled as he looked down and observed the profile of the head resting on his chest, admiring the strong jaw line and brows of the sleeping man.  He didn’t even realize his slender fingers ever so lightly tracing along the jaw line of the younger, skin like satin underneath his own smooth fingertips, until the face shifted slightly on his chest and a small sigh escaped the younger’s lips.  He quickly pulled his hand away, not wanting to wake him, smile still in place.  He had so much affection for his dongsaeng. 

Finally, after about another hour-and-a-half, he decided it was time to wake him.  Placing his hand under that wonderfully defined jaw of his, he slightly lifted up the younger’s head and said, “Seunghyun-ah, time to get up now.”  Seunghyun groggily opened his eyes and found himself looking up into his hyung’s face whose hand was still cradling his jaw.  They simply looked into each other’s eyes for a few, quiet seconds until the older swiftly brushed the younger’s jaw as he made to remove his hand.  Seunghyun reveled in the feeling of his hyung’s smooth fingers on his skin for a second before finally moving off him and sitting up straight.  “Aish, I need to fix my hair now.”  He pushed himself off the couch and walked to his bedroom as his hyung turned off the television and followed him in.  The older stood next to him and checked his own appearance in the mirror, straightening out his clothes and fixing a few stray hairs.  When he was done, he beamed over at the younger and said, “I’m ready when you are.  Don’t fuss so much, you’ll look handsome regardless.” 

“Aigoo you always say things like that,” responded the younger who tried to will the heat away from his face.  “Well it’s because it’s true,” he cooed and he playfully pinched his cheek. 

“Yah!” 

Dongwook burst into laughter at the younger’s reaction, who could no longer fight off the flush of his face, something that happened every time he pinched his cheeks.  The younger smiled too and Dongwook beamed once again, always loving seeing those beautiful cheekbones jutting out especially when they were tinted pink.  Finally, Seunghyun was ready to go and he turned to face his hyung.  “Should I wear a necklace?”  Dongwook turned to face the younger, who was closer to him than he expected, and took in his appearance.  He carefully ran the collar of the younger’s blazer between his fingers and shook his head.  “I don’t think you need it.”  He placed both hands on his shoulders and looked him square in the eyes.  “You do look very handsome, you know.”  Seunghyun rolled his eyes but still smiled. 

“You always say that.”

“Well, I mean it.”  His tone was serious.  It was a bit unnerving to Seunghyun, honestly.

“Well….thank you.  It means a lot coming from a hyung who is very handsome himself.”

“Aigoo, you’re just saying that.”

“I’m not.  You know you’re handsome.”

Dongwook smiled playfully and said, “You’re right.  I am.”  The two laughed and the older’s head dipped to rest on his hand, which was still atop the younger’s shoulder, as he laughed.  After the laughter subsided, the older slowly brought up his head and the two felt another small jolt run through them as their cheeks came so close they almost brushed.  This caused Dongwook to stop moving, leaving their cheeks side-to-side and creating a feel of intimacy in the atmosphere. 

Seunghyun gulped and the older noticed which caused him to finally pull his head back slightly, only to find himself face-to-face with the younger in very close proximity.  Seunghyun’s breath caught in his throat, as did Dongwook’s, and they both looked at each other.  There were a few seconds of charged silence before Seunghyun cleared his throat, “Shall we call the company car then?”  The older nodded slowly, still not breaking eye contact or moving away.  Neither did Seunghyun.

 

A/N: Hello!  My first author's note.  (^-^)  I just wanted to thank everyone who has read this and subscribed/commented.  I'm still new to fanfiction so it's nice to get feedback!  I'll try to update more regulary than I have been.  Thanks and I hope you enjoy reading this!