[Update/News]

To Be Enjoyed

Hi everyone.  I know it's been so long since I've updated it probably seems like this is a forgotten story.  That's not the case.  I want to, first and foremost, apologize sincerely for my lack of updates- in story chapters or at least letting everyone know what is going on.  I really appreciate all the people who have taken an interest in my story.  Unfortunately, due to circumstances in my personal life, I haven't had the time or inspiration to work on my story.  Though I have a rough outline of the story and the direction it will go in, I don't have it completely drafted (much less edited and ready to post).  

It started when I couldn't get the next chapter quite how I wanted it.  I worked hard on it and thought about it a lot, had more than one person read it and give me feedback, I drafted and re-drafted but I simply couldn't make the chapter what I wanted it to be.  I even left it alone for some time in hopes that I could come back to it with a fresh mind and make it work.  Sadly nothing helped.  And at that point is when my personal life also began interfering so it made it harder to find the motivation to work on something I was having trouble with.  Finally I had decided to post the chapter as I had it even if I wasn't completely satisfied (those who did read it liked it even though the chapter wasn't quite what I'd hoped for) but, again, life got in the way.

And, to top it all off, Se7en's military scandal came to light and it broke my heart.  It broke my heart because it showed a side of him that completely contradicted and pretty much shattered the image I had of him.  As you can imagine, that would make it difficult for me to come back to this story and continue to write it with a character based on him.  I'm finally able to put that aside, or so I think, so I can continue writing.  After all, my character is a fictional one based on him- or the image I had of him- so I just need to continue to think of the character.  

I don't want to promise I'll update right away or that I'll continue to update regularly because I have no idea what will be going on with me.  

I will promise that I will work on this story and won't let it be forgotten.  I am going to attempt to work on the chapter that upset me to begin with and, if I see that it once again isn't working how I would like it to, I will post what I have for it that had a positive test reading and just move forward with the story from there.  I genuinely hope you can all understand where I'm coming from and, once I update, can continue to enjoy the story.  Thank you all so much for your patience.