09

Badass Cinderella

" Wake up " 

You groaned as you slapped the person's hand away. You pulled up your blanket and slept again. This time the person blew the air and pulled the blankets off you. 

You shot up from bed thinking it was your stepmom but to your shock, it was Woohyun. 

Your eyes were wide as saucers and you looked around your froom for your step family. 

" What are you doing here?! " You whispered loudly, Woohyun gave you a look and folded his arms. 

" You really forgot about our mission and meeting today. " He said, frowning. " And it's okay since I saw your family going somewhere just as I arrived. " 

" OH GOD! " You ran off your bed and went into the toilet after taking your towel. Your room was special, your family didn't know there was a toilet in your room because before your room was cleaned, the old closet inside the room closed the toilet door. 

Woohyun chuckled. ' She even forgot to take her clothes and undergarments with her.. ' He looked over the room and went over to your closet to choose your clothes for you. 

After you were done, you noticed that you didn't bring your private stuffs with you, as well your clothes. You peeked through the toilet door and saw that Woohyun wasn't there, so you went out. 

You saw the door being locked and softened. Then you turned to your bed to see a dress and a short jeans being laid out for you. You giggled. 

You searched for another thing, and when you see it wasn't there, you sighed in relief. You didn't want Woohyun to go over your private stuffs. 

~~~ 

Woohyun was sitting at the living room, bored, he flipped the channels. He heards steps and widened his eyes as he saw how amazing you looked like. 

You had your long naturally soft wavy hair down since you're lazy to tie it up. 

" Can we go now? " You asked as you fixed your bangs. You noticed Woohyun wasn't paying attention. " Oppa. " 

Woohyun woke up from his trance and shook his head firmly. " LEGGO! " He shouted and pulled you out. 

" WAIIIT! MY SHOE! " You shouted and took your converse to his car. 

~~ 

" I thought we're on a mission later? " You asked, dusting your dress as you walked with Woohyun into the cafe. 

" Yeah, and it doesn't matter what you wear, as long you have that talent. Now stay here first " Woohyun said and you nodded. 

He went off to Infinite and you pretended not to watch them, you went to the cashier to order a coffee when a text came to your phone. 

' c'mon! - Woohyunie oppa ' 

You smiled and after the cashier gave you your drink, you went over sit next to Woohyun. The members eyes widened as they saw your face. 

" Guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend " Woohyun joked and the members blinked. You slapped his arm hard and he bit his lower lip as he tried to suppress the pain. 

" Stupid oppa. Annyeong, I'm your old dongsaeng, Jihyun " You smiled and their eyes widened more. You could see a smile tucking at the end of their lips. 

" JIIIHYUNNNNNNN! " Sungjong bolted up from his seat and hugged you. You laughed and patted his back. " Hey lemon candy oppa " You said. 

" You still remembered? " Sungjong asked, his eyes shining at you. You nodded. He sat back down onto his seat. 

" I just noticed Gyu appa has red hair now.. " You mumbled. Sunggyu heard and his ears flushed pink. 

" Dammmnnnn, You look more beautiful-er these 3 years! " Dongwoo complimented and you smirked. " You just noticed? " 

" And you didn't change that attitude of yours, I like it " Dongwoo added and the members snickered. 

" Speaking of attitude, are you guys still the badass gang I knew? " You asked, they all were smiling together. 

" Despite our jobs, we still are " Sunggyu shrugged. 

" Says the CEO of the Kim coorperations " Hoya teased and high fived with Sungyeol. 

" Why aren't you teasing Dongwoo too? He's a CEO too! " Sunggyu exclaimed. 

" You're a CEO of business whereas our Dinowoo here is a CEO of an entertainment " Sungyeol said and all of you laughed. 

" What entertainment? " You asked, curious. 

" You know BTOB? " He asked. Your eyes widened in happiness. You really LOVEEE BTOB. 

" Now now, we have a BTOB fan here " Woohyun teased. " I saw a huge poster of them on her wall and one in phone as a wallpaper. " 

You slapped Woohyun's thigh and he groaned silently. Dongwoo noticed and laughed. " I'll introduce you to them someday. " 

Your eyes sparkled. You can hear Sungyeol muttering about himself being a college kid and not able to impress you. You chuckled and smiled at him. 

" Don't worry oppa, you already impress me with your choding self " You teased. 

" YAH! " He said and you chuckled. You noticed how silent Myungsoo was. You looked at him and noticed his stare at you. You waved your hands infront of his face and he woke up from his daze. 

" Are you okay oppa? " You asked. He looked away, " Umm, I'm just hungry.. Ah! Waiter! " He called. You blinked and shrugged. 

As the others ordered, you joined in ordering too. You ordered too much food since Sunggyu is paying. 

Soon after you're all done, you guys had decided to go shopping for clothes together. Before that, you guys had a rock papers scissors and losers had to be the winner's slave. You won and you went into a girly store where GIRLS are ONLY allowed. 

You took advantage of it and pulled your favourite oppa with you, leaving the rest outside. You giggled evilly and as you picked out some 'things'. A sales assistant told Woohyun to get out of the store and Woohyun kept telling her that you pulled him in, so when she asked you, you pretended that you didn't know him. Woohyun then walked out of the store in shame and you laughed evilly in your mind.

Next, You brought Infinite into a department store. You saw a cool black shirt with a small Infinite logo on the left side of the chest. 

Luckily, the shirt was uni and there were 8 of them, so you tok them all and went to the cashier. Dongwoo helped you to pay for the shirt even if you insisted not to. 

And after that you've decided to be nice and let the boys choose their own place to shop. You included. 

So they brought you to a adidas shoe shop and your eyes sparkled as you saw an adidas x 2NE1 x Jeremy Scott golden winged shoe
You looked at the price and cringed at it. You've decided to ignore it and looked for another shoe. 


Now, after shoe shopping, you went off to a small gangster designed shop. It had rock and roll stickers on it and the wallpaper was black. 

Hoya picked up a black mask and smiled. He saw you looking at the walls and called you over. You came by and as you stood infront of him, he put the black mask on you. 

You smiled at what he did and as you took off the mask to see what it was, Your eyes glittered once again. You glanced over the price and dropped the mask down to its original place. 

Next, the boys brought you towards a small boutique. You wondered why they even brought you here, so as you went in, you saw the mixture of male and female clothes. Your eyes widened as you entered the pastel colored shop and giggled happily. 

A dress caught your eye and you went off to check it out. It had vintage floral pattern on it and the texture of the dress was smooth. Sungjong stood next to you with some cool clothes on his arm. " Cute dress " he complimented. You nodded happily. You checked the price of it and you made a 0___0 face. 

Next shop, you guys were checking out the bags at MCM. You heard the bags were nice there so you went in. You saw a classic vislettos bag and widened your eyes.

" I have that bag already! "

You turned to your left to see Sungyeol. " Get off show off " You joked and Sungyeol chuckled. He left you to check the other bags. You glanced at the bag again. You loved it and you wanted to buy it. You check out the price and your face fell. ' Nevermind.. ' You thought sadly. 

Now you went over to the last shop, you saw a brownie of gag concert doll on top of a shelf and you pouted. You really like to watch gag concert and you're a fan of the part brownie was in. You could see the price of it and frowned. ' I SERIOUSLY need to get a part time job. I cannot depend on Stepmom all the time... ' You thought. 

Woohyun was choosing a keychain from the same store when his phone rang. He saw a message and it was from the guy who hired them. He turned to Infinite and you. " It's time. " 

You went out with Infinite, they went in their own car and Woohyun gave you the car keys to start the engine. So after you did, you sat back at the passenger seat. You heard the backseat door click open and saw Woohyun. 
He then closed it and walked over to the drivers seat and entered. " Ready? " He asked. 

" Always. " You smirked. Woohyun smirked back and pushed the auto lever to D (drive). He stepped on the pedal and the car zoomed off. 

 


 To clear you out, 


Sunggyu - CEO for the Kim cooperations. 
Dongwoo - CEO for an entertainmet company 
Woohyun - Your school doctor 
Hoya - A teacher in an elite school 
Sungyeol - college student 
Myungsoo/L - college student 
Sungjong - highschool student 

And all of them are rich :P even Namu.

Oh, Sorry for the BTOB and the mushy scene thingy, Just felt like putting it in the story and plus, i'm a fan of BTOB too -3-

Do any of you have facebook? I'm deaaaaaaad bored and i need a friend T^T please add me! Thanks! :D here

And sorry, couldn't put the blog here, but on next chap, i can ^^

I finally had time to update! Improvement for me! *the forever alone applause*

anyways, huhu, I LOVE YOU GUYS~ <3

let me know if I haven't replied to your comments! I'll update A.S.A.P

And to those who keep complimenting this story, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,  Stop it, you're making me blushhhhh~~~~ <3

I LOVE YOUUUUU *2ne1's song*