05

Badass Cinderella

Next day of school. BAP was still in need of a new candidate. You were as usual, being bossed around by your step family. 

Morning went late for you as your stepmom told you to do the chores. They left without you and now you were running off to school. You forgot about your bike since your mind was full with your thoughts. 

You ran off and again, you bumped into a guy. " OOF! " You said. You backed off and looked at the guy. ' It's Daehyun. ' You thought, you blew off your nose and walked away. 

But you found your wrist being gripped on. You spun your body and raised a brow at him. 

" Aren't you going to apologize? " He asked. You scoffed. That guy never apologized at you and now he wants you to apologize to him? 

You yanked your hand away and walked off. Ignoring him. ' Payback for you bastard. ' You thought, leaving the puzzled Daehyun behind. 

~~~ 

Thankfully, you made into class earlier and now it was breaktime. You went off to Woohyun's office. You entered and closed the door. You then jumped on the bed. 

" Hey, hey. Sit " Woohyun said, taking out a lollipop. You sat down quietly, following his orders. Woohyun knew your love for sweet foods and he needed to get you to not jump on the worn out bed. 

Woohyun started to show you some taekwondo moves. You nodded and tried it on Woohyun. As usual, he got hurt. After learning, you ate your meal with Woohyun. 

" Are you ready for this weekend? " Woohyun asked. You nodded eagerly. " You must've missed us very much huh? " He asked. 

You smiled and nodded. 

" So I'll pick you up this Saturday, where's your house? " Woohyun asked. You gave the address to him. You put back your food into your bag. " See you tomorrow at school then " You said as the school bell rang. Woohyun nodded.


Here comes the surge of GIFS FOR U SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS! <3 I AM THROWING MY HEARTS TO YOU. YOU BETTER CAPTURE IT. Dont you feel annoyed with these sticking words? It's like they have no paragraph or whatsoever! The first line sticks onto the second line, the second line sticks onto the third line and so on! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. ME NO GUSTA. LOL.

For ChalienaRose, ONEW SANGTAE FOR YOUUUUU! :D

 

 

YangMi_young, Exo M and K aiiiight?

by any chance.. are you.. A CHANYEOL FAN? :)

LMAO, Anywayssss ~~~~~~~~~

  

  

To BAP FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, here i go! 

ChristineVu, MsDevilzxc, kagestar55, CandyW9220, elienora, hannahsuju, anne197, kekekorra and Smexyfrog.

.          

Late update. mian. I couldnt get any wifi around here, so it was hard enough for me to update, there were freaking passwords everywhere! I heard there's a g-max bungee jumping here at S'pore? how much is the price if you want to ride it? And to those who know korean language, where do you guys learn it? i'm envious ;A;

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Do you have a wish for christmas?

I want EXO for mai Christmas wish~~

C'mon my children! TAKE A PICTURE WITH MEH! imagine i'm sitting text to yaa :p

LOL As usual, Me gusta you all! 

Have a happy day with your family & friends and dont forget to subscribe! Silent readers are unappriciated