08

Badass Cinderella

The following morning, you woke up extra early than usual. You cooked breakfast for your step family and you, and then you rushed off to school with your bike. 

Somehow as you reached school, you saw a huge banner on the front door, saying ' WHERE IS SHE? IF YOU SEE HER, INFORM BAP ' And you saw a drawing of you in your disguise yesterday. 

Your jaws dropped and you pulled down your skirt more. You touched your hair and made sure they were in braids. You took out your fake nerd glasses and wore it. ' I knew this glasses come in handy someday ' you thought as you entered school. 

The hallways were full of posters with your drawing on it. You facepalmed yourself and walked to the clinic. 

Woohyun was already there, he was sitting at the edge of the bed and sighing. As you went in, he looked up to you. 

" Hey, what's wrong oppa? " You asked. He raised a brow at you. He took out a paper from his back and showed it to you and you noticed it was the poster on the wall as you took it from his hands. 

" Still saving people with these disguise? " Woohyun asked and folded his arms. You sheepishly laughed. 

" Jihyun, i know you like helping people... "

' More like my stupid guilt forcing me to help ' you thought grimly.

" But seriously, I heard you're fighting with 100% from some gangs I went to meet yesterday " Woohyun said, frowning. 

" They ing deserved it! Though, who's 100%? " You asked curiously. 

Woohyun's ears perked up at the mention of 100% from your lips. He softened and smiled. " I don't know, but I heard they're very dangerous and that they are now collaborating with those es from teen top. " 

" TEEN TOP?! They collaborated with those midgets?! " You exclaimed and Woohyun nodded. 

Back then Teen top was Infinite's rival, but because Infinite was busy with school life, They barely had fights with teen top anymore.

" Yeah, and those dickheads got stronger too " Woohyun sighed. " We need to tell this to the guys tomorrow. " 

You nodded. 

" And what's up with your fashion sense? You look.. Nerdy, it freaks me out. I miss your badass taste " Woohyun pouted. 

You raised a brow and punched Woohyun on his arms. Your raised the poster on your other hand and showed it to Woohyun. " This poster is the reason, and I don't want to get found out, especially by that cocky called Daehyun " You spat. 

" More like you started this first.... " Woohyun mumbled.

" Excuse me? " you asked, confused. 

" Errrr, nothing. "

Before you can say anything to Woohyun, the school bell soon rang and you sighed. " I need to go oppa " You said and kissed his cheeks. " See you later. " He nodded. 

As you left the clinic, you can see one of the BAP members sticking more posters on the lockers. You went to your locker to see the exact poster being stuck on. 

You thought it was making your locker ugly so you ripped it off and threw it on the floor. ' I just hope no one knows its me besides Woohyun.... ' You thought. 

~~~ 

Class went on badly for you. You couldn't concentrate on your studies since you know BAP was searching for you. ' What have I gotten myself into... ' You thought. 

Your teachers doesn't mind you staring off to space so as soon class ends, you packed up your things and went off. 

As you walked through the hallways, you can see girls lining up. They were wearing hospital mask and tied their hair in a ponytail like you. You stifled your laughter and went to your locker. 

You noticed Daehyun was one of the guys who were interviewing. You can't help but feel like listening. So you kept your books in your locker and took out your lunchbox. You closed your locker and went off. 

You walked slowly to hear them talk, and you can hear a girl answering, " ring. " 

You were giving the WTF look at the girl. But as soon the girl was rejected, another girl came. Daehyun asked, " If you're the girl, What was the thing you lost? " 

" A bracelet. " The girl answered confidently. And it clicked you. You touched your collarbone and you noticed your necklace wasn't there. Your eyes widened. 

" OMOOO, OPPAAA! " You heard a screeching voice and noticed it was your stepsisters. They weren't in the line but they were fangirling behind those boys. You shook your head and left. 

You entered the clinic and heard Woohyun on the phone. He saw you and ended the call.

" Hey babe " Woohyun grinned. 

" Errr, hey.. Oppa " You said, suspicious of Woohyun. " You okay? " 

Woohyun smiled. " Better. " 

You put your lunchbox on the table and sat down on the chair next to Woohyun. " Why do you seem happy? " 

" Don't think about it, It's nothing. " Woohyun said and opened his lunchbox. You nodded and opened your lunchbox too. 

There was 5 minutes of awkwardness between you two, You were still wondering why he was all giddy. Curiosity kills you SO SO MUCH, so you cut off to the chase. 

" Seriously. Why are you so happy? " You asked. He turned to you and smirked. 

" We're going for a mission tomorrow. You included, " Woohyun grinned. 

" Like old days? " You asked, grinning. 

" Like old days. " He said and you punched fist with him. Both of you laughed and continued eating.


OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH! You want more gang-y Jihyun?? :D 

INCOMING ;D

Sorry for the late update, like I said, I have school ^^

hahaha, i seriously need to stop making promises with you guys >< i said that I'd make longer chapters but this is not it T^T

Oh! and it remids me, i saw the number and arrow next to my story title in the foreword.
I didn't actually know what it was.. so i thought,

" WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!! DID I JUST GET INTO THE AFF TOP 3?! " 

(since the number showed 3)

I was partyin' alone and wasting all my snacks in my room, celebrating like , thinking I got into the top 3.

So the next day I boasted to my friend about that and she told me,

" That's not your rank! That's your story vote! AND YOU GOT 3! HAHAHAHA "

And I was like 8D " Hah? "

and so I said, " kkkkk, I should've thought it up before wasting my midnight snacks =.= "

Now i'm saving up more money to buy those snacks again T^T

TRUE STORY BRO.

And since we're talking about this, Do you mind voting up for me? 

I'll try to update if i'm free ^^

Thanks :D


 

Blog: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/416511
( Subbies include: Youssie,nTiffxx, DaDaMaToLOVER, ExplodingCupcakes12, xoxh313nxox, SecretBAPbunny, onewjr, Babymonkey, kpopvivian18, inspirit4ever, NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf, FanfocsFtw21 & Justanotherreader. )

 

ME GUSTA YOU ALL~