11

Badass Cinderella

Sunday morning came. You had to wake up early since your stepfamily is going to be out for the whole day to visit their grandma and to shop at Kangnam and besides, it's their family tradition to go there every weekends. 

You were cooking breakfast again and your stepsisters entered the kitchen, talking about BAP. " Seriously, I wonder what the girl dropped, I find it hard to listen to the girls answers with you fawning over Himchan oppa " Saemi pointed out. 

" Oh yeah? You know, You can take Himchan! I'll make sure Daehyun is mine first! " Jaemi said. Saemi started to pull Jaemi's hair and they were fighting again. Your stepmom entered the kitchen and she had to stop the girls from fighting again. 

" What am I going to do with you girls? You keep on arguing! " Your stepmom shouted. The girls stopped but they were still mad at each other. 

" Whatever. SLAVE! I want my eggrolls now! " Jaemi said. 

" Me too! " Saemi added. 

" COPYCAT! " 

You sighed as you heard more quarrel from your back. After cooking you served the food and walked away. 

" Stop. " 

You stopped and turned to your stepmom. " Yes mrs. Lee? " You asked. 

" I put a short list on your door and I need you to finish it all before we return back tomorrow. " She said, you sighed and nodded. " Yes stepmom. " 

You then dragged yourself to the door of your room. You looked up to see the list being stuck on the door. " Short list my arse " you mumbled as you entered your room. 

You read the list again and it seemed impossible for you to complete all of it before tomorrow. You groaned in frustration and jumped on your bed, burying your face. 

" Ai. Hafe. Hai. Laife. ( I hate my life ) " You said. 

You can already hear the twins arguing from outside the house. You stood up from bed and watched them through the wondow as they left. You saw a shadow passing by the garden and you rubbed you eyes. You took out the list and looked at the first one. 

#1. Sweep all the floors 

You blew your fringe and tied up your hair into a ponytail. You took out your purple apron and walked to the closet full of cleaning stuffs near your room. 

You started to sweep off the first floor. Your back was hurting a lot after a while so you sat down on the cold marble floor. " How the heck would I finish all this? God, if you can send me a fairy godmother, then I'll be more grateful... " You mumbled. Somehow, your bell rang and you looked at the door. You lazily stood up and went off to check who the bell ringer was, and you noticed it was Woohyun. 

You let him in knowing that your stepfamily wasn't home. He smiled and walked inside. " Whatcha doin? " He asked. " Cleaning the house, you should know how my stepfamily is " You said. 

" Stepfamily? " 

" Oh, yeah.. You don't know... " You mumbled. Woohyun saw a long paper on the floor and went to pick it up. He noticed it was the things you needed to do. He frowned and shook his head. 

" Can't you just escape? " He asked. You shook your head as you went to him. " So.. Do you need help? " He asked. 

" No, I'll just burden you- " 

" It's okay! Cause... err.. The whole Infinite came to see you " 

Your eyes bulge open and turned to the door. You saw nothing there but when Woohyun whistled, the guys went in. You felt embarrassed that they had to see you wear apron and all. You felt heavy as you thought that Infinite is going to insult you and leave you here all alone. So you closed your eyes. 

" Where should we start? " 

One of your eyes poked open to see Hoya picking up the broomstick. 

Woohyun waved the guys over and showed them the long list. You closed your face and your cheeks were burning red with embarrassment and you were grateful at the same time. 

" Do you have extra aprons? " Myungsoo asked as he washed the dishes. " I'm kinda wet here... "

You nodded as you put down your broom on the wall. You went to the kitchen closet and saw many plastic aprons in boxes. They were colorful disposable aprons your stepmom bought. You gave one to Myungsoo. 

" I want one too! " 

" Me too! " 

" Yeahhhh! " 

Soon the whole Infinite had aprons each. You felt more grateful that even if they're all rich and two of them are basically CEO's of famous companies, they were willing to help you and willing to shed their sweat with you. 

Surprisingly, Everything on the list finished, thanks to Infinite. Now as a gratitude, you cooked brunch for them, with the help of Woohyun, since he insisted. 

" Best. Food. Ever. " Sunggyu said as he slapped his tummy. Sungyeol and Hoya nodded. 

Myungsoo was still eating, he purposely ate the food slowly so he could still taste the deliciousness of the food. 

" So, where were we planning to go later on?? " Sungjong asked as he dropped the plates on the sink to wash them. 

You shrugged. But somehow Dongwoo raised his hand and shouted, " ARCADE! " 

Sunggyu nodded in agreement. " Yeah.. We haven't been there ever since our career came first. " 

" YOUR career you mean, we're still learning here y'know " Sungyeol said and nudged Sunggyu. Myungsoo and Sungjong nodded in agreement. 

" Guys, want to play rock paper scissors? " Sungyeol asked. The members looked at him in puzzlement. Woohyun got the idea and smirked. " Prize? " 

Sungyeol looked around and soon his eyes landed on you. " The winner gets to have Jihyun during the ride! " 

You choked on the water you're drinking and gasped at them. " Excuse me? " You said in a diva-ish tone. But the boys continued to play with their game. 

Soon the one with the cars gathered up and had their hands ready. " I will win this time! " Sunggyu exclaimed. The others just rolled their eyes. " You'll fail. " Sunggyu puffed his cheeks and started to play. 

The game ended with Sunggyu winning and him lecturing the members about respect. " Pfft. You're such a grandpa " Hoya said and walked away. " Too old for our generation. " Dongwoo added. " You should go and make handicrafts or something " Woohyun included. 

You were tying hard not to laugh at the boys spiteful comments. You went off to your Appagyu and cheered him up. " It's okay appa, the world's always cruel. " He nodded and grinned cheesily at you. You innocently blinked. 

Soon he pulled you out and told you to go inside his car quick. You followed and laughed as the members ran after you. Sungjong shook his head and locked the door behind all of you. " Elderlies these days... " He muttered.

 


Hello, Ari here! :D I made a side story with my dongsaeng, Teahyun! Feel free to read it! it's EXO based! I promise this story is going to be fun! Please wait! cuz i barely update, I have my co-author helping me ^^ SO just watch out!

LIVING WITH 12 DEMONS

And guys, do me a favour by clicking on this,  

CLICK ME!

PLEASE CLICK ON IT ^^ THANK YOU!


 

Blog: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/428809

( Subbies include: Alex_Fjury, 1kpoplover, B2stFan3,Love_Hate, Niillaa, kpopboybands, Inazumaxlotus and ForeverUr )

Sorry, i wanted to include luhan and ljoe, but somehow i'm scared my WLAN would breakdown again..

Thanks for your patience! :D

I'll be replying your comments now~