02

Badass Cinderella

Warning: THIS CHAPTER COULD MAKE YOUR COMPUTER BLOW UP. RETREAT WHEN YOU HAVE TO XD


You woke up earlier next morning to prepare yourself and your stepfamily's breakfast. Your badass self is turned off and you remembered slightly about that night's incident. 

You also cooked a simple breakfast for yourself and food for lunch. You couldn't afford to spend money for the school's canteen. Your stepmom only gave you $50 for two months. You knew you needed a job. Badly. 

After you've done everything, you slung your purple backpack on your shoulders and went out. You took your bicycle to school. 

You were new at this neighbourhood ( since you just moved there two days ago ), but you knew where the school was since you heard that school was famous for having a scary gang in it. 

You chained your bike at the bike rack near the school entrance. You tightened your grip on the strap of your bag. You felt nervous, but you went in anyways. 

The school was still empty. ' Psh, what was I thinking. This run down school has no laws anyways.. ' You thought grimly. 

You went to the office and luck was on your side. You saw a woman who was busy typing something down on her computer. 

" Excuse me.. " You asked and her head shot up to you. 

" Are you the new student.. " She stopped to see the paper on her desk. " Lee Saemi? " 

You shook your head. ' That's my stepsister ' 

" Err, Lee Jaemi? " You shook your head. 

" Jihyun.. Kim? " You nodded. She then gave you a schedule. You thanked her and went out of the office. 

You searched for your class and eventually got lost. You cursed your wrecked GPS in your brain. 

You then heard a sound of snore and you can't help but look at where the sound came from. As you followed, you saw a guy with a blonde hair and he was wearing a black designed mask. He was wearing the school's uniform and he was sleeping on a chair in an abandoned music room. 

" What the.. " You mumbled and raised a brow. You looked to your left and right and entered the room quietly. 

You slowly crept up to the guy and hovered your face over his looks. He had long lashes and you could see his brows knitting together into a frown. You could hear his soft breathing through his mask. You wandered your eyes on his mask and to the hems of it, you saw the mask strings were loose. 

You wanted to open it but you knew the consequences if you did. You tied the strings into a ribbon and put it over his ear. Soon, his brows eased up and he seemed peaceful again. 

You smiled and left the room quietly. 

After you left, the guy woke up groggily. He rubbed his eyes as he looked over the surrounding. Soon, he felt something foreign on his ears. He held the ribboned string of his mask carefully, making sure no one saw him opening his mask. 

He then let off his mask and saw the ribbon. His eyebrows curved as he saw the different knot. 

" WE'RE BAAACKKKKK~ " 

By that, the guy quickly put on his mask and let the foreign feeling rub against his skin. 

~~~~ 

You were walking down the hallway once again. The dark and silent halls were creeping you out. You're the type to get exposed to your imagination, so being paranoid in this situation was normal to you. 

You heard the sound of banging metal and weird noises. The sound of it was getting louder as you walked forward. You grew nervous and walked even faster. 

But to your surprise, You saw someone making out on the lockers. ' WHAAAT?! WHY ARE THEY DOING IT IN PUBLIC?! ' You screamed in your thoughts. 

You became red and ran off to your class. 

~~~ 

Soon class started and you were sitting down on your chair at the back of the classroom, next to the window, humming to a soft tune as you listened to your ipod. 

You had no problem doing whatever you like in class since you had good grades that never changes each time, it all stayed to the same number of 100%. The teachers doesn't even mind if you want to play your phone on the table while they're teaching. 

You checked the pictures on your phone and smiled as you saw the pictures of you and your old gang in your old school. But they've all graduated highschool, well, except one, and some of them already had jobs. 

You sighed as you clutched the necklace they gave you as a present for joining the gang. 

You were bored to death as soon it reached breaktime. No one bothered to give you a tour so you've decided to tour the school by yourself. 

You wished to see the guy in the music room, but he wasn't there as soon you passed by it. 

You've done seeing the canteen, classes, offices and gym, so as you passed by a door, it flung open and you got dragged inside the school clinic. 

You wanted to scream but it seemed the person was holding a grip on your mouth. So you elbowed him at his stomach. He let you go and groaned in pain. 

" Darn it Jihyun! " He cursed. 

Your eyes widened at the familiar voice, and you looked up to see your favourite guy from your old gang, Nam Woohyun. 

" Oppa, why are you here? " You asked innocently. 

" Cause I work here woman! urghhhh.. " he groaned as he still clutched onto his stomach. 

" Sorry... " You mumbled. 

He then stood up and dusted himself. Your eyes sparkled as you saw him again. You haven't met him after your mom remarried your dad 3 years ago and to have seen year oppa getting more handsome makes your eyes glitter. 

" What are you looking at? Are you planning to abuse my face now??!! " He gasped. 

" Of course. You have a lot of grease on your face " You sarcastically said as you rolled your eyes. 

He laughed and stared at you. You raised a brow at him as you see his eyes lowering. " You still wore that necklace we gave you? " He asked, smiling. 

" No, Mister Obvious. " You said. 

He chuckled. " You're still the same girl we know, except your hair. " 

You chuckled. " I got rid of that lame black hair 3 years ago. " 

He smiled and patted your head. 

You heard the bell and groaned. " I think that's my cue, see you tomorrow oppa! " 

He chuckled. " Sure " 

By that you went off to class.


ASDFGHJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 

YAH! 

YOU FEEL WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW? HUH?! HUH?!

DAMN! I AM ING HAPPY! I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY! SO LET ME LOOVE YOU MORE XD

I was planning to be sadistic towards all of you readers and update for the next 5 days. But look what your comments and subscribing did! YOU FREAKING MADE ME UPDATE! MY FEELS CANT BE KEPT FOR TOO LONG! and I've check your profiles subbies, call me stalker and no I'm not a crazy psyco -.-' but now, i am going to put in pictures you may find yourself squealing at! :D it's tiring for me, but for all of you readers out there, i am willing! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hereee I gooooooo!

---------------------

For Blackrose135, you're my first subbie, and i LOVE you for that! So i'll include many many many ZELO pics specially for you! ;D

 



Next goes out to my two unnies, NAMABS- AND ZILCHNESS who seemed to be suspiciously subscribing at the same time.. what were you guys doing behind my back??? D:

 

 

Now, to my DAEHYUN SHIPPERS SUBBIES, welcome to my world! where i will open my arms happily for you people, as i myself is a Daehyun shipper too! JungRoxy , XxDaexX and Forevalone!

 

 

 

 This is for Kimmybear! You're really hard to predict XD i dont actually know what bands and biases you like! LOL and... psst. are you a Chanyeol shipper? :D *PLEASE SAY NO. PLEASE SAY NO. PLEASE SAY NO.*

   

 

 

next is for burninggurll :p i see you reallllllly love jonghyun XD but between him and ilhoon, I go " FYEAH ILHOON BABY! " lol and yeah.. DONT TELL CHANYEOL ON ME. I'LL FIND YOU FIRST IF CHANYEOL EVER FINDS OUT I HAVE A CRUSH ON ILHOON XD

  

and lastly to my last subbie, You got my salute! I dont actually know who you like in Infinite, but I'm sure, like me, ALL OF THEM ARE YOUR BIAS, am i right?? XD HAHA here's to you Seobabyjoo! i've included Grandpagyu's pic to celebrate his 60sec debut!

BHAH! I dont like sweet moments, but this had bugged me for days! so... I'm going to say this once. 

I want you readers to know that I AM NOT A PSYCO STALKER and i'm just an awesome author who tries to appriciate the readers. I did this so you would feel more comfortable around me and so you feel happy when you see an update from this story, my friends say how bad my attitude is and how I might scare off my readers XD but heck no, I am not that type of person! but if you want to befriend me, well, why not? XD 

I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

and i would start by introducing myself, not as DAEBU--, but as myself! :D

HELLO AS READERS. MY NAME IS ARI :P 

and if you have questions, like, " I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS STORY! THIS AUTHOR HAS BAD DESCRIPTION SKILLS! " well, you can ask me about it! ^^

And again, [ WARNING: COPY PASTED FROM THE PROLOGUE DUE TO AUTHOR'S LAZYNESS. ]

Well, you, if you already subscribed to dis story, stay tuned, more GIFS coming, and who knows.. I may even let you request a GIF here, or maybe through my AFF blog.

and if you havent subscribed yet, YOU BETTER SUBSCRIBE. 

and those who are planning to UNSUBSCRIBE, I swear i will find you cause I write down all my lovely subbies usernames in my ' NICE LIST ' for christmas.

and for now, just wait babies~~

and you, you, drop by a comment if you feel like it ^^ I LOVE COMMENTS! it makes my day! Go ahead, say anything you want, dont be shy! I wont bite! :P
It's also a ticket to speed up my update for this story