10

Badass Cinderella

You guys were standing in front of a warehouse somewhere in Seoul. Luckily, there was no one guarding the whole building.

The walls seemed to crack abit and some paint on the wall was peeled off. There were bright lights everywhere showing that someone was in there. The place looked abit scary to normal people, but for gangs like you guys, you can only see excitement. 

" What's our plan? " Hoya asked as he went to stand next to Woohyun. Woohyun clicked on an email and a picture was shown. 

" His name is Zico. He's in a gang called Block B. He's graduated from the top universities in Seoul and like us, Block B went in separate ways. Lately he has an accident so he has amnesia. Task is: Get Zico back. Now split up, you guys know what to do, " Woohyun said and kept his phone back into his pocket. 

You smirked as you wore on your normal hospital mask. You tied your hair into a bob and rushed off into the building. 

You walked quietly into the building and hummed a spy tune. You walked on and on and somehow, you got lost. ' Stupid non existant GPS ' you cursed in your thoughts. Your bladder was making it bad for you so, you had to open each doors in the hallways for a toilet. And as soon as you opened another door, you saw a blonde being tied up. You saw a toilet symbol in the room and went in to use the toilet, ignoring him first. 

After you finished, you still saw the blonde guy being tied up on the chair, he was snoozing off peacefully. You blinked and went near him to check out his face. And there he was, Zico. It was a miracle you went everywhere around the place without being seen. ' This is going to be easy, ' you thought.

You took out your pocket knife and cut the rope off his wrist. His eyes became wide open when he saw you cutting the rope off. " What are you doing here?? " he whispered. 

" Getting you out. C'mon! " You pulled him up after the ropes fell onto the floor. He had hard time balancing after the strong force you used to pull him up and so, his foot accidentally kicked onto the chair. The sound of it was very loud and you were hoping no one would hear it.

But unfortunately, you heard footsteps coming over. You glanced at Zico and blew your bangs. " Quite the clumsy one, ain't ya? C'mon! Let’s get out of here! " You said and ran towards the door. Some guys in black suit beat you to it and they ran into the room. They also had guns on their hand.

You backed away as you saw the gun. They noticed you're a girl and laughed. " Are you this dude's girl? Aren't you too pretty to save him? "

The guy high fived with the other next to him.

" You shouldn't be playing here. You should play make up and tea parties with your friends instead. " one of them said. They insulted you. You never like insults so with your ninja skills Woohyun taught you 3 years ago, you kicked the chair up and as it flew into the air, you kicked the chair over to the guys.

They started to take you seriously and shoot you. Luckily you dodged it and the bullet went through the wall. You started to frown as you think of a way out, and Zico was making it harder by clinging onto your arm like a koala.

" Urgh. Zico, let go! " you tried yanking your hand away but he was holding onto you like . 

" Zico, let go. REALLY, you're making this hard for me " you said softly. He hesitantly let go of your hand and nodded. 

" Good boy. Now stay " you said and rushed off to fight the people.

You went to the first guy. He was shooting you like crazy and you had to run behind the other men for defense. Eventually, as you do so, they got shot by the first guy, making it easier for you to fight them. The guy's gun bullets were all gone and you stopped running. You smiled sweetly at him as you cracked your knuckles.

The guy ran to you and raised his fist to punch you, and you beat him to it. You punched on his face HARD and he fainted. You checked the other men, they were surrounding you eventhough they had bullets somewhere inside them. 

You gritted you tooth and backed away. You made sure your hand touched Zico's so you can pull him out of the room easily. When both of your hand touched, You yanked him forward with you. " C'mon dude. You're a gangster. Fight like one " you said. He shook his head like a lost puppy and you wiped your face in disbelief. ' I forgot he has amnesia, ' you thought grimly.

So you had to do it the cowardly way, You pulled Zico and ran past those guy outside the room. You pulled Zico anywhere you can as long there was no men in suit there. But because of your non-existant GPS in your brain, you brought yourself to a dead end and a window at your back. You looked down and noticed it was the 3rd floor.

" Nowhere to go now huh? " One of them said. 

For once, You felt helpless, you were already tired. First because of being lost and trying to find Zico and second, because Zico was really a baby eventhough he had amnesia and he couldn't be any help for you.

" GET OUT OF THE WAY! " Your ears perked at the voice and you can see Dongwoo and Hoya fighting the guys.

Zico grinned happily and clapped his hand cheerfully.

You saw Hoya get punched and automatically, you ran to that guy and kicked his crotch. He then fell down, groaning in pain. " HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT, HUH? " you asked. You glanced at Hoya. He smiled at you to thank you and you smiled back.

You heard Zico's voice and you turned your head to see Zico being pulled away. Your eyes widened as you took the guy on the floor's gun. You had your aim at the guy who took Zico and after you pulled the trigger, the bullet flew through the window and it broke completely. the guy was so shocked that he let go of Zico.

" JIHYUN! IS THAT YOU?!! " 

You heard Sunggyu's voice out of the window and it gave you idea. You turned to the Yadong couple and nodded. they nodded too in response and ran away.

Being the badass you were, you ran quickly and grabbed Zico tightly. With him on your grab, you flew off from the third floor. Zico was screaming like a real girl in your ear so it was really annoying.

The bad guys looked at you in disbelief. " Did that just really happened? " One of them asked and the other nodded slowly, unable to take in the incident. 

Luckily, Infinite caught both of you and now you were off to the mansion. Zico followed you and now he was okay... And literally annoying you. 

" YOU WERE SO COOL! YOU'RE A GIRL AND YOU'RE STUNTS ARE AWESOME! BLA BLA " 

You and Woohyun had to endure his non stop annoyingness, so when you reached the manor, Zico invited you in, as well as Infinite. 

A man in his older 40s smiled happily as he saw Zico entering. " MY SON! " He exclaimed happily. " DAD! They saved me! " Zico said happily. His father nodded and smiled. " Go to your room first " Zico nodded and left. 

" Thanks for saving my son, as promised, your pay " he said smiling and the butler gave each of you guys a black briefcase. " Thanks and you even brought him here unharmed! " 

" That's what we do, " You shrugged. The guy smiled, " I don’t mind having you as my daughter-in-law.. " 

You became flustered and looked over to Infinite for help. The other guys were surprised as well, so they couldn't react properly. Myungsoo cleared his throat and the man noticed. " Oh, I see you're taken.. But remember my offer! " He said happily. 

Soon after that you guys were standing infront of the manor. Just when you wanted to go into Woohyun's car, Sungjong went to you. 

" Can I help you oppa? " 

He shook his head. Then he gave you a paper bag and you noticed it was the dress you wanted at the boutique. You softened and sighed. " You don't have to get this for me oppa, I can't take it " You said. He chuckled, " just take it! Think of it as gift for meeting you after 3 years, and mind you, I don't wear girl dresses. " You grinned happily and hugged him. 

" Bye! " He said and went into Sunggyu's car. 

" Bye! " 

Now Hoya went to you, he rubbed the back of his neck. He took out your hand and gave you the mask. 

" Hey, it's for you, I wanted to check if it matches you so when you wore it, it fits you and.. You know the drill.. " You chuckled and hugged him. " Thanks oppa " You whispered. He nodded. " Goodnight then. " 

You nodded, " goodnight. " 

Sungyeol ran off to you and shoved something at you. You then see him run off and blinked. 

" Bye.. " You mumbled and he could hear it. 

" BYEEE! LOVE YOUU! " He shouted. You chuckled. 

" Are you going in or what? " Woohyun asked, and as you were about to get in. Someone called. 

" Waaait! " You turn around to see Myungsoo. " Hey oppa " you greeted. He grinned widely and gave you something. You blinked at him. " Thanks for today, I had a lot of fun, " he said. You softened at this innocent guy and hugged him. His eyes widened and his arms slowly hugged you. " Goodnight oppa.. And thanks " you said. " It's okay, Goodnight too! " He said and went off. 

You smiled and went into the car. Woohyun was giving you looks. You shrugged at him. " You're happy now that the guys were giving you presents huh? " He glared at you playfully. You laughed, " of course.. They had to waste much money for me and it'd be a waste if I don't appreciate it, you know how I don't like to waste things.. " You frowned. 

He smiled and patted your head. He reached his hand to the back of your seat and took out a huge doll. You noticed it was a Brownie doll you wanted. Your eyes widened and hugged the doll immediately after Woohyun placed it onto your lap. Woohyun saw your smile and smiled too. 

" Let's go home before your family finds out you're gone " he said. You nodded, still hugging the brownie doll. 

~~~ 

As you reached home, luckily, your stepfamily wasn't there yet. You smiled and unlocked your door. You brought all your things up to your room after closing the door and lock your door shut. 

You kept the brownie doll on your bed and tucked it under your blanket carefully. You smiled as you patted Brownie's head. " I always wanted this for my birthday.. Appa couldn't get me one... " You mumbled. You saw the gifts on the floor and walked to them. 

You opened Sungjong's gift first. You softened. You didn't actually dare to touch it because of the price your oppa had to pay for this dress. You frowned on having their money wasted on you, but since Sungjong reasoned that he doesn't wear dresses, so you just accepted the gift and appreciate it. 

You then took out the mask Hoya gave you. You used it once again, but as you thought of the price you immediately took it off. " I can't do this.. They wasted money for my sake.. " You murmured sadly. 

You kept the mask in the same bag where the dress Sungjong gave you was. You saw two more gifts and pulled it. You took the leathery texture out of the dust bag and noticed it was the exact bag you touched at MCM. You felt guiltier than ever. 

You warily glanced over to Myungsoo's gift. " I bet he bought me the black shoe that I touched... " You whispered. You then took out the shoe and to your shock. It was the winged shoe you wanted. The adidas x 2NE1 x Jeremy Scott shoe you laid your eyes on. 

You dropped the shoe down and quickly kept it back in the packaging. You frowned again. " Why are the oppas wasting their money on me?? " You asked, you were grateful for the presents but it was too much to take in. So you've decided to wear those things when the time is right. 

You then saw the briefcase you got and pulled it slowly near you. You unlocked it to see lots and lots of money. Your eyes widened and slammed the briefcase shut. Then you opened the closet and made sure you stuffed the briefcase safely where your family couldnt see it and then you kept all those things in the closet and shower off.


Long chapter! YAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

FYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! Finally done with chapter 10! *wipes sweat*

Here's a long chapter for you guys! Like you wanted ^^

It's 2.23am in the morning from where I came from XD Updated for you guys! :D

MORE BADASS JIHYUN! AND THERE'S ZICO! YAAAAAAAAY!

Watch out for random idols popping out in this story~~ ^^ LOVE YOU

Did any of you go to GDA 2013? How was it? I couldn't so it was pretty sad. if you guys have the picture or video of it, Do you mind sharing? I checked google and they weren't giving me enough info I need to know T^T

No one adding me on fb yet? I'm still lonely here

Blog: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/423428

( Subbies include: Eunhwa86, immiyoung, puing12, popyeol, shine021, inspiritb2uty, Baby_inspirit_angel, UnicornzSwift and Rinji )

Have you guys heard rain sound? OMFG, I LOVE IT T^T to those who havent heard it, CLICK DOWN HERE! :D

 

 

HEHE I LOVE YOU GUYS!