PROLOGUE:

Badass Cinderella

PROLOGUE: 

You zoomed off quickly on your skateboard as you escaped past the loansharks. You huffed past some people in the road and went to a alleyway on your left. ' Damn these people, Even if I move houses, they could still follow me around! ' You thought. 

You were being chased by the loansharks your dad left you. After he got remarried with ms. ston, those money were wasted for their luxury and ended up having your father bankrupt and yeah, you get the point. 

Your stepfamily was lucky that they didn't have to run away like you did since those loanfishes didn't know about your dad's remarriage. 

You jumped off on a ledge and balanced yourself as you slid downwards. So when you reached, you jumped off your skateboard. You picked it up and stuffed it quickly in your bag. 

You ran off again and now, you're lost. Thanks to your non existant GPS in your brain. You cussed some words silently as you saw loansharks coming at your direction. 

" Nowhere to run now, right? Miss Kim? " One of them snickered. 

You scoffed. " If I cared, I'd draw you a map of your with an X marking the spot where your head is buried. " 

" WHY YOU-! " Their eyes widened at your statement and all of them lunged at you. Your badass mode was activated and you can just whip their asses off with a snap of your fingers. 

But before anything could touch you, you looked over to see those men on the floor, unconscious. You blinked and looked up to see a guy. 

You had bad night vision, so you couldn't see his face clearly, but you do notice that he was wearing a black mask. 

" T-thank you.. " You said in a shy tone. Your cheeks flushed pink for the guy who had helped you. 

" It's okay, do you want me to send you off? It's very dangerous at night for beautiful girls like you, " The guy answered. 

" Of course, " You batted your lashes. 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OKAY. TIME OUT HERE. You're probably expecting this, didn't you??!!! HUH? HUHHH? HAHA TROLLED YOU AGAINNNNN! :D 

So here's the real one: 

" URGH! I was about to kick their asses when you came! " You complained. 

He walked past you and walked away. You blew your bangs and took your skateboard out. You went on top of it and zoomed off! This time to your house. ' Cockass. ' You cursed. 

~~~ 

You opened the door knob slowly and as you pushed the door open softly, a small creak was heard. You closed the door behind you and you crept to the stairs. 

But soon, the light of the room was opened and your stepmom was revealed. She was wearing her long night dress, her hair were in curls and you can see her face was smeared with cream. 

She folded her arms as she glared at you. " Where were you? " 

" I got into trouble again... " You mumbled and your stepmom sighed in frustration. 

" You need to get into that thick skull of yours NOT TO COME LATE AGAIN. I gave you shelter and I hope you respect me. If you keep doing this, I swear I'll kick you out of this house. " She threatened and went away to her room. 


You raised a brow and mimicked her mutely behind her back. You climbed up one more staircase and went into your room.


WHAAAAAAAT??? YOU GUYS SERIOUS?? I only posted a damn

short foreword and i already got subbies???

 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

SOO MUCH! MWAH! MWAH! ESPECIALLY YOU! YES! YOU! I'm

talking about you
you!

 

To those who's upset about my short prologue, my trolls, my

BORING foreword ( yes. i'm talking about you acchan. You ing

. how could you?? XD ) and those who doesnt even bother to

waste their energy to click on the SUBSCRIBE button, here's for

you:


 

SO As you wait for the next update, in which will take up to 48 hours,
i will distract you with lovely  pictures! and GIFS too, of course!

 

 

  

 

Well, you, if you already subscribed to dis story, stay tuned, more GIFS coming, and who knows.. I may even let you request a GIF here, or maybe through my AFF blog.

and if you havent subscribed yet, YOU BETTER SUBSCRIBE. 

and those who are planning to UNSUBSCRIBE, I swear i will find you cause I write down all my lovely subbies usernames in my ' NICE LIST ' for christmas.

and for now, just wait babies~~

and you, you, drop by a comment if you feel like it ^^ I LOVE COMMENTS! it makes my day! Go ahead, say anything you want, dont be shy! I wont bite! :P
It's also a ticket to speed up my update for this story