04

Badass Cinderella

You did your normal morning routine, you cooked breakfast and left home early again. You took your bike to school and whistled some songs. 

As you reached, you parked your bike and locked it. You held the strap of your bag and walked into the school hallways. It was quiet as usual, since you came early. 

You skipped off to the school clinic. You can see your oppa snoozing off on the clinic bed. You grinned evilly and slammed the door open. 

Your oppa shot up from bed and fell off on the floor with a huge thud. He groaned as he touched his head. " Urgh. Jihyun. You ... " He muttered. 

You laughed hard and closed the clinic room door. Woohyun stood up straight and went to you groggily. " With you around now, I can't have my beauty sleep. " He joked eventhough he seemed tired. 

You noticed and softened. " I'm sorry, " you whispered. He smiled and kissed your forehead. " You can't resist me like always. " He said to you and you slapped his arm. You didn't mind his greasiness, you were used to his kisses back then. 

" Such a grease. " You teased. He pouted at you and kept a straight face on. You knew what's going to happen next, you guys had been doing these back then. He motioned his fist quickly at your direction. You ducked and punched his stomach. 

He held onto his tummy and kicked a leg at your legs, you jumped and kicked him on the stomach again. He fell onto the floor and cringed before laughing. " You improved a lot, " he complimented and you smirked, " you just noticed? " 

He laughed and punched your arm lightly. " Yah. Don't go sarcastic on your favorite oppa. " He said. 

" I can't promise that. Speaking of oppa, where are the others? " You asked as you clutched onto your necklace. 

Woohyun noticed and softened. " They had jobs as a teacher, two are CEOs, two are in college and one still in highschool. " 

" I miss them... " you muttered sadly. Woohyun noticed and smiled widely. 

" You know, we always have a meet up together at a cafe in the weekends, do you want to join us? " Woohyun asked. Your eyes automatically light up as you heard the offer. You really missed infinite and you're desperate to meet them. " YES! " You chimed happily. 

Woohyun chuckled and gave you a noogie. You glared at him. " I just fixed this hair this morning! " You complained. 

" Fineeee~ " he sang as he fixed your hair into a bob. He didn't like your braids so he fixed it that way. 

Coincidentally, the school bell rang. " Omo! Oppa, I have to go, see you later? " You asked. He nodded. You beame and kissed his cheeks. " Bye! " 

He chuckled as he shook his head. " My baby sis is growing up well " 

You ran off to class and bumped into someone. You fell on your bottom with a thud. " Ooof! " 

You looked up to see the same guy who bumped into you yesterday. He was glaring at you, indicating , ' watch where you're going nerd. ' 

You bit your bottom lip and stood up. You dusted yourself when you heard voices. " DAEHYUN! C'mon! We're late!! " One of his friends called. You raised a brow as you see him leaving. ' That guy's name is Daehyun? Pfft. I'll never apologize to someone as ignorant as him. ' You thought grimly as you went to class. 

~~~ 

Class ended and you stuffed all your things into your bag. Your school books were on your hand. You went to your locker and unlocked it. You kept your books there and closed it. 

As you look to your left, you can see blondes coming your way. You sighed heavily since you didn't want to be seen with them. 

" Hey Loser. After school, get our clothes at the laundry we usually go. " Saemi said. " Saem! Saem! Look! BAP! " Jaemi chimed as she pointed to the guys. 

You looked over to where they're pointing and blinked. You saw the rude guy and scoffed. You then walked away to the school clinic. 

The guys were in clear, freaking out. After the news of teen top and 100% collaborating, they found it hard to be in peace. They knew Teen top was too strong for them, and now that they were collaborating. There were high chances of BAP to loose. 

Yongguk still couldn't find new members. There weren't much people who he knew who was stronger and skilled enough to be in their group. 

He groaned in frustration. He and Himchan tried to see around the streets the whole night for a fighter. The others helped, except Daehyun. He still refuses to have just anyone in the team. Though, he did search for someone secretly, he only trusted his choice. The people his friends choose aren't eligible for the gang candidate. All he wanted was for BAP to win. 

Back at the school clinic, After eating, Woohyun showed you more fighting moves. You're a fast learner, so Woohyun kept on being tortured by you. 

" Gosh, You're good... " He muttered as he rubbed his bruised back. It wasn't bleeding but he felt pain. You laughed but it was stopped by the school bell. You groaned. 

" Your cue dear " Woohyun said and darted his eyes to the door. You sighed and walked away, but got stopped by Woohyun. He pointed to his cheeks and you sighed. You ran to him and kissed his cheeks before going away.


H-E-L-L-O. okay, it turns out that i didnt reply to your comments. okayyyy.. I am here to apologizzzee for not doing soooo. I have a retarded life right now and as much i want to escape it, I cant. I wish i was ing independent right now. But noooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm going to Singapore to take care of my boring Aunt later on. i'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight there -.- 

And, any singaporeans out there to suggest interesting places to kill boredom? I'd appriciate that ;b I'll try to search for wireless there and update! I promise you guys, next update would contain GIFS for subbies :)

I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE! AIERU! WO AI NI! TE AMO! JET TAIME! AKU CINTA AWAK! 

I noticed I lost a subbie. HUHU Don't worry, I got your name on my list here, you know who you are >:) but because today I'm in a good mood, I won't do anything bad.. YET. I'm giving you someone's to check out.

SO, For now, I'll leave you with Woohyun and Kris. and GD too.

  

I want to share you guys some pictures too! :D i found it on tumblr

     

lol, kids these days :b

Ah, they're a very calm family... :)

........ or not. 

  

bai bai my children :D
ME GUSTA YOU ALL.