13 (i know lol let it be XD)

Badass Cinderella

BAP was playing some games in the arcade, mostly Yongguk and Zelo, How they play the games were too rough to the level of breaking the machines.

" Goshhh, I'm boredddd!! " Himchan whined.

" Hyung, just relax and let's play that together! " Jongup suggested and Himchan groaned weakly.

" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "

Youngjae was completing his homework somewhere there is table in the arcade and that's left with Daehyun alone. Arcade days are meant to be fun for boys, well, most of them, Daehyun thought as he glanced at BangLo couple. 

From standing around watching the couple playing war games, he decided to just walk around the arcade.

 

You were at the other side of the arena with infinite. All of you were ballistic and absorbed in games. Luckily there were not much people in there, so only some watched the crazy scene.

You were playing DDR with Hoya.

Both of you were stomping and jumping on the buttons as both of you were determined to win.

" C'mon, lose already, you're no match for me, " You said, smirking as you continued to dance.

Hoya huffed and laughed, still eyes on screen, " not in a million years, you should lose, I'll buy you KFC. "

" Naaaaah, I'm fine, But don't you think guys should lose for the ladies? "

" Lady? you are? Pfft. Look at you, Nobody would want a tomboy as their girlfriend, " Hoya said with his sharp tounge.

It didn't affect you badly since you're really rough, noisy and associated with boys. You laughed.

" Yeah, I'm happy being like this aaaaand will you look at that! " You chimed as both of you finished dancing.

" JiHyun Wins, " The machine said and you wriggled your brows at Hoya.

Hoya blew the air and shrugged. " Well, accept fate then. "

As you turned, You saw Daehyun staring at you intently. Your eyes widened and rushed to cling onto Hoya.

" Hey, hitting on me already? " Hoya said and grinned.

You rolled your eyes and held very tightly to Hoya's arms. " You're so full of yourself. I just wanted to kill your arms, that's all. "

Hoya laughed and brought you to other Infinite members.

-

Daehyun walked to see alot of games around but he wasn't interested in any of them. Then he heard booming music and walked to where it is to see you and Hoya dancing very skillfully. He was really amazed, but his face didn't show it.

He saw Hoya and assumed he was your friend judging how he talked to you. His head then turned to you, he can only see your back and he found it awfully familiar. 

Your hairstyle, how you dressed and it clicked him.

That girl he saved from the gang that night. the same one who got angry for saving her.

Daehyun blinked as he saw your full face as you laughed with Hoya. he knew you're the one he saved but he can't help but felt that you really looked like someone familiar to him.

The thought then ceased as Zelo and Yongguk called him.

------------

Soon, all of you were dead tired and at the same time, all of you were really hungry after playing.

" Maaaan, I'm famished " Dongwoo blurted out as he thought of food.

" Me too. Like, I could just turn into a cannibal, " Hoya said and soon the athmosphere turned silent as all of you stared at him wide eyed.

" What? Damn you guys, I was trying to exaggurate how my tummy feels. "

All of you guys then awwed in understandment.

" Are you all hungry? " Sunggyu asked all of you.

" Yesss.... " All of you answered weakly.

" Okay.. Then.. Do you want me to bring you guys out to eat? "

"...."

" I'm paying " Sunggyu said.

" YESS! " All of you shouted energetically.

Sunggyu sighed. ' Things you do for your dear kids... Wait, i'm not married yet. '


just some short chap :p I'm turning into a tease huh? XD

Anyways, I'm back, hahaha. Also BAP here, to those who missed them.

I keep laughing these days.

Maybe my dongsaeng has a huge impact on me.

She was lauging randomly and asdfghjklddfgsdds;a;;

Yeah. I got that too now T^T

So, Infinite moments and reunion, I hope you understand and besides, it's part of the storyline ^^

lol, How do you guys feel right now?

I heard BAP's going to start their comeback this February :) aaaaand, I also heard Infinite is going to drop a mini album this year ;D 

Brace yourselves :D

oh bytheway, This interview is made by Billboard in 2013 :)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/1535974/meet-infinite-video-qa-with-the-rising-k-pop-superstars

 

And any EXOtics there? I have a stoooory for you~~~~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/366660/living-with-12-demons-comedy-romance-supernatural-you-exo-exok-exom