07

Badass Cinderella

After school, you went back home. You're too lazy to change out of your uniform and You still got chores to do. You groaned once again as you washed up all the laundries. Your stepsisters seemed to wear too much clothes on purpose. 

After you put those wet clothes in the dryer, Your stepmom appeared. She eyed you from your top to your foot. 

You raised a brow at your step mom, giving her a look, " Can I help you Miss Lee? " You asked with sarcasm. 

" You really have bad taste of fashion. No one wants to wear long skirts like that anymore. They prefer to make it short instead. " She said as she walked away, swaying her hips every step she made. You shivered at her huge moving. " And buy more groceries, we're less of food at home! The list and money is on the table. " 

You growled as you didn't feel like going out of the house. You went to your room to grab your small sling bag. You slid your wallet into it and went back downstairs to grab the list and money. You then stashed the items into your bag and wore on your converses. 

You took your skateboard as you want to go home early to watch music bank on tv. On your way, you saw guys being beated up in an alleyway. You blinked as the guys looked familiar to you.

You saw Daehyun. " That cocky guy... his group is in trouble.. I should help! But he's a jerk! He deserves it. " You said and walked away. But your guilt betrayed you and told you to help. You sighed in defeat. You tied up your hair into a ponytail. You took out a hospital mask from your bag and wore it. You shortened your skirt so it can be easier for you to fight and you don't mind since you wear shorts under your skirt. You were careful enough so Daehyun couldn't recognize you. 

You put your skateboard near the trash and lunged for the guys. You punched onto a guy and he fainted immediately. 

The 100% guys noticed you attacking one of them. " You shouldn't be here girly. " One of them said and the members snickered. You took that as an insult and punched him on the face. His eyes widened. " Just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I won't beat you up. ATTACK HER! " The guy said. 

Guys lunged at your direction. You smirked. You were able to dodge their attacks without you being hurt. BAP looked at you in shock. 

You punched all 100%, and as you fight, you hit their acupuncture points and now all of them fainted. 

You sighed and looked at BAP. You glared at Daehyun. " what kind of gang are you? " You said as you went away. Daehyun's eyes widened. ' Who is she?? She's too good! She's the one and she's from our school! ' He thought as he watched you went off on your skateboard. 

He saw something shining on the ground. He went to it and noticed it was a necklace with an Infinite sign on it. ' What the? This belongs to her.. ' He thought. ' Cool necklace too... ' 

" Dude, she's good. " Youngjae said. 

" We need to know who she is. She beated 100% like ! " Himchan added. 

" We'll check tomorrow. I'm tired " Yongguk said. 

" Agree. " 

~~~ 

100% woke up from their faint and noticed BAP wasn't there anymore. Rokhyun growled as he thought about the girl who was able to defeat them. 

" First time I'm lost to a girl " Rokhyun muttered.

" That was just lucky cause we're caught off guard! " Jonghwan shouted

" i know right! we didn't see her coming! "

" Who was that ?! She defeated us like crazy! " 

" I don't know, but whoever she is, if we find her, she'd be dead meat. C'mon, we need to report this to the other guys. " Minwoo said. 

" Okay. "
"


Sorry, an almost long chapter here, need to rush again, my school days are starting again T^T i'll try to make longer chapters in future! Please wait ^v^

Blog: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/410182
( Subbies include: Kyuyeon14, eryka29, 05mcrew, shawolforever1, cookie_monsta, eeyahjoker, cholahola and princessAngel13 )

I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR

love, Ari <3