This is life, it up princess.

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

onew's POV

I dont know anymore. I could tell that key's been distant lately and even though he doesnt realize it, I can tell that he's in love with Jonghyun. I've decided to ask key tonight... is it me or jonghyun. right now, I have more important things to do.

i knocked on the maknae's door, hoping he would let us in and talk to him.

"taemin-ah! its Onew hyung! open the door! you cant hide in there forever!" I yelled, fustrated.

"NO GO AWAY HYUNG" came Taemin's voice. he sounded so weak, helpless.

 The members and I spent an hour trying to get the maknae out of his depression. minho of course, is just standing a distance from us and observing his feet. i can tell that he is feeling really guilty right now, but to tell the truth. I cant believe he turned Taemin down considering how he's was always leading Taemin on.

Now all the members were just waiting around for key to return from his schedule.

a turn of the front door lock broke the awkward slience.

"hey guys! I'm home, hows my Minnie?" key looked amazing as always. i couldnt control myself and i just wanted to hug him tightly and never let that beautiful angel go.

"oh yeah, he still wont's come out." jonghyun  interuped me from my thoughts.

 Key rushed over and gentlely knocked on Taemin's door.

"Minnie baby~ its umma.. open the door for me please?" we watched in awe as the door swung open and Key walked in and locked it behind him.

"what??!! he wouldn't open it for us no matter how much we begged but he opens it for Key just like that??!!" Jonghyun exclaimed, a little hurt by the maknae's actions.

suddenly, i felt a wave of pride being Key's boyfriend. knowing that he would solve this soon, I smiled.

KEY'S POV

i walked in and locked the door behind me.

"OMO.. MINNIE BABY HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING?!" I gasped in shock as i took in his ghostly pale face covered in tears. His eyes were blood shot and I immediately rushed to hug my poor baby.

he sobbed into my shoulders and knowing what happened way too well, I just pulled him into my arms and gentlely his hair.

"Minnie, to tell the truth, I've never approved Minho as your crush. besides, i know you can do much better than that." my heart lifted slightly hearing a small chuckle from the crying boy.

"this is life, it up princess." I laughed.

taemin sniffed. "You're right umma, i should just it up and stop sulking." i sighed in relief.

"thats my Minnie~now go wash your face and let's go out that door like you are the boss okay?"

taemin's POV

"this is life,  it up princess." umma laughed.

for some reason, just simply seven words made me want to stop crying and laugh at my childishness. my mind wonder why i was crying in the first place. was it because he rejected me? but i knew that might happen, so why am i bawling my eyes out?

suddenly, i thought about people around the world who had faced more hardships in life and i realized key umma is right. this is life, not like i could change what already happened. not saying i wont be hurt anymore over minho hyung but, umma made me feel much better than before.

"you're right umma, i should just it up and stop sulking." saying this felt like I lifted a giagantic stone from my chest. gaining more confidence in myself, i smiled.

i followed umma's orders and skipped into the bathroom,feeling new. i looked myself in the mirror.

"Lee Taemin, you deserve better than him." feeling a lot better, i quickly washed my salty tears off and returned to key umma.

i grabbed his hand and opened the door to greet my other hyungs.

everyone was surprised by the smile on my face and at this i felt satisfied.

JONGHYUN'S POV

i couldnt believe my eyes. the taemin that i just saw a while ago was now smiling and laughing at some not-funny joke that onew told.

i looked over to Key, suddenly gaining respect for the diva. looking at taemin and key i felt something weird in my chest. like a stab of pain. why are those two holding hands?

i walked over to my members and joined in on the conversation. leaning over, i whispered in Key's ear.

"how did you do that?"

"not telling^^" he smiled at me. SMILED AT ME!!! usually this would only happen near cameras or jongkey fanservice moments... but this time, maybe he wouldn't dislike me anymore. just the thought made me smile.

NO ONES POV

as SHINee talked and laughed like a family, none of them realized minho's slient tears as he left the building.