we are nothing.

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

ONEW'S POV

now that Taemin's back to normal, everyone was just sitting on the sofa watching some lame T.V show like usual. of course, no one noticed Minho leaving except me, but maybe a walk could clear some of the guilt from his head.

I looked over to Key who was intensely glaring at the actress in the T.V and my gaze shifted to jonghyun who was gazing lovingly at MY boyfriend. My alert went off and I immediately went into posessive mode.

I scooted closer to key and whispered in his ear just loud enough for him and jonghyun to hear. "you know what we are?" I asked with a smirk.

"what are we?" key looked at me confused and I just laughed at his innocent face.

"we are nothing." at my words his smile was immediately wiped off his angelic face.

"we're nothing to you?..but.." key looked down and bit his bottom lip. I knew it hurted him but I didnt care because I'm anticipating his reactions to my next words.

"we are nothing, because nothing last forever." I held his chin up and kissed him softly on the lips. He giggled and blushed. out of the corners of my eyes I could see jonghyun fuming.

perfect. MUHAHAHAA !!!!!! my plan worked.. >D

"EWWWWW!!! OMMMA AND ONEW HYUNG KISSED!!!" taemin shouted and ran to his room while covering his eyes. The action made key and I chuckle.

JONGHYUN'S POV

pfftttt.. you call that romantic???!! I can do a thousand times better than that!!!!! just seeing this is disgusting. if they wanna be all lovey dovey, can't they do it alone?

Jeez. 

suddenly my phone ran. "NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO~" I looked at the caller ID and to my suprise it was Sekyung. I grinned remembering how beautiful she looked on our last date.

"hello~ Jonghyun oppa?" her sweet voice made my heart flutter.

"yeah, hi sekyunnie~! how are you babe~?" I replied.

"well..oppa do you want to hang out today? there's a new coffee shop...want to go with me?" she asked hopefully.

 today was my day off and i really didnt feel like going out. UGH NOT LIKE I CAN STAND THIS COUPLE BESIDE ME MAKING OUT EITHER.

"sure babe~" I replied and hung up my phone.

"im going out for a while kay?" i didnt want for a response as I grabbed my coat and left. I slammed the door behind me hoping it would disturb the happy couple.

KEY'S POV

AWWWW OMG WHAT A CUTE CHEESE BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ROMANTIC ^^

WAHHHH IM STILL BLUSHING >////<

Jinki Hyung kissed me again.. this time more fierce and passionate. YUMM... he tasted like cotton candy <3 my cheeks are getting hotter!!! ahhh!!! we're never tongue kissed before!!!!!!

a suddenly sound broke me out of my thoughts. i could hear distant chatter in the background. After that a slam from the front door broke Jinki and me apart.

we just sat there awkwardly not knowing what to say. It's not that often when I'm speechless.

"Hyung" "key"  we said at the same time. 

we both blushed and looked to the floor. "um.. that was.. you're were really good!" I almost screamed the last part and ran to my room to hide my burning face.

I jumped on my bed and hugged the teddy bear my grandma gave me.

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!

 I giggled like an idiot remembering the kiss scene. who know.. maybe that will happen more often ~~

"HELLO~ HELLO~  Nareumdaero yonggil naesseoyo~"
 

"nicole-sshi~" I picked up knowing that it would be her checking up on me.

"keke~ key-goon do you have time? come shopping with me!" she squealed.

"haha~ okay okay let me get ready first! see you there." i hung up and walked out of the room.

I informed Minnie and Jinki and then left out the door.

Omo i cant wait to tell nicole what happened today!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH IM BLUSHING AGAIN!!!! STOP IT KIM KIBUM.

i arrived at mall and walked around finding her familar face. "

 "KEY-SSHI!!!!!! OVER HERE!!" nicole ran towards me with her hand full of shopping bags. i raised my eyebrow.

"if you already shopped then why am I here?" I snapped at her.

"kekeke~ jagiya dont be mad!!! let's just have coffee then okay?" she giggled and dragged me towards a new coffee shop..

"pfftttt... do I have a choice?" I mumbled.

the place wasn't at all spacious.. but still is very elegant. maybe because it is new that there are many costumers. we sat down besides a couple making out since it was the only spot left. even though I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.. one face looked familar to me. I turned my gaze to the couple to my left. to my suprise i realized the blonde hair immediately.

"GASP" oops.. i hadnt meant to do that.

Jonghyun broke the kiss with whoever and turned to me.

"KIBUM.. WHAT ??" he asked. his face mixed with shock and embarrassment. i looked at the chick whom he was making out with and just as i suspected... it was SHIN SE KYUNG.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HER???? AND IN PUBLIC?????" I whispered/yelled.

"um..er....well..I..." He was speechless. HA THAT SERVES YOU RIGHT.

"JUST WAIT TILL WE GET HOME KIM JONGHYUN." my voice low and dangerous. I visibly saw him gulp.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

*gulp*

.

I AM A DEAD MAN.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SORRYYY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AT ALL.. OMG JUST SO BUSY WITH LIFE!! anyway can anyone guess what the almighty fierce diva going to do to our poor bling bling puppy ?? LOLZ PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU ^^