HERO .

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

KEY'S POV

I blinked my eyes open only to be faced with four men towering over me. Do I know them?

UGH. my body hurts everywhere!!

I looked around at my surroundings .... I was in a ... WHERE AM I ??!!!

I tried to stand up but them realized my hands and feet were tied together firmly.

WHAT HAPPENED???! BREATHE IN .....BREATHE OUT......

I am all tied up.. On the cold cement floor.. In a .. I dont even know.. With.. Scary men.

Okay don't panic Kibum.. retrace your memory.. I was sitting in the park... OMO !! I silently gasped as the memory flooded back into my mind.

My eyes searched frantically for my phone.

WHERE IS IT??!!

. I must have dropped it when they were carrying me.

"WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT WITH ME??!!!!!" I screamed in frustration. My vision was blurring up and I could feel the tears coming. But I have to strong so I clenched my teeth to hold it back.

All of them chuckled at my outburst, then one guy wearing all black, covered from head to toe, bend down on one knee.

"Aww did you forget about me already?" he smirked and touch my cheek, feeling the smooth milky skin. My blood ran cold and I froze.

No. No. NO GODDAMN IT. why is this always happening to me??!!

"WHAT THE ??!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST MESS WITH ME OVER AND OVER??!! JUST WAIT TILL MY BOYFRIEND GETS YOU. YOU WILL REGRET THIS" I screamed in the loudest and most powerful voice that I didn't even know I was capable of. My brain told me to be scared but.. I wasn't feeling scared anymore. Just anger. Angry that They think they can do anything without consequences. Angry that they DARE to mess with the ALMIGHTY KEY... TWICE.

My blood boiled and I felt my face heat up. I feel like I'm about to explode. I would have ripped the ropes off my foot and hands with the strength that I felt now, but it was really TOO tight. Tight to the point where I could feel sticky liquid drip down my hands but no pain. That is just how I felt.

No pain.

Numb.

They just laughed at me.

"last time you were enjoyable, but... We want more." I squeezed my eyes and my tears came out like a waterfall. My vision cleared and all I could see was the pure lust clouding their eyes.

There was no possible escape now. I just closed my eyes and held my breathe, praying that I would live after this.

"key hyung?" I heard a voice. At first I thought it was just my imagination.. Until the voice called again, louder.

I opened my eyes and screamed as loud as i can. All thoughts of protecting my voice as a singer is all gone now. All I need is to live.

"IM HERE!! OH GOD PLEASE SAVE ME!! IM H-" my voice was cut off when a piece of tape prevented me from making a sound.

"! Let's get out of here." one of the men whispered and the rest nodded and trailed behind him as they ran out.

"hyung.. I think key hyung is in there.. I'm pretty sure I heard him.. Is there a door to this thing?" I heard a familiar voice.

A minute later I heard the door click and.. I'm not sure who they were since my vision was still blurred by tears. I really need to thank them later.

They spotted me and ran over.

"KEY HYUNG! What happened?!" as they came closer I saw their faces.

It was...






Kevin and Dongho ???!!!

 1-5153716-2338-t.jpg

That was a little disappointing.. I was expecting my members.. Did they not care about me?

They ripped the piece of tape off so that I could speak.

"hyung are you okay?" Kevin asked me, full of concern.

"I-I'm...o-okay" my voice broke from all the screaming earlier.

They quickly untied my hands and feet, although I have no strength to stand up. I just sat on the floor panting.. Glad that it's all over.

No words could describe what I feel right now. Kevin and Dongho were my heroes.

"hyung you're bleeding!" Dongho exclaimed as he examined my hands.

They helped me stand up and we rode in a taxi to the hospital. The doctor bandaged my hands.

KEVIN'S POV

"he's got a deep cut in both of his hands. Just make sure he comes back so we can take the bandage off and do a final check up."

We thanked the doctor and he left.

"SHINee members are on their way here." Dongho informed Key.

I wonder what happened.. He looks so pained. He barely even said a word on the way here.

"hyung.. What happened..?" I asked hesitantly.

He looked at us for a while, deciding wether to tell us or not. He finally spoke up, giving me and Dongho a brief description of what had happened to him today.. And his past...

There was an awkward silence where Dongho and I didn't know what to say or feel. Dongho and i had our mouths open the whole time.. It was really shocking. This didn't seem real to me... Each time we would hang out together, Key hyung would be so cheerful and happy. Maybe he was just trying to forget his past.

"how did you know where I was?"
key asked in the smallest voice possible.

"Onew hyung called us asking if you came to our dorm. He sounded really worried so we thought something must have happened. He said you went missing so we decided to look for you with Onew and Taemin. We went in different directions and that's where we found your phone." I said as Dongho held up Key's pink phone.

"..thank you..for saving me.." he smiled. I smiled back at him.

*click*

We turned our heads and Onew, Taemin and Minho came running in. Onew and Taemin tackled key into a bear hug while Dongho and I just stood on the side watching the happy family. Except..

"where is Jonghyun hyung?" Dongho spoke my mind.

"he.. Couldn't come because of something but he is worried for key too." as soon as onew said this, key looked uncomfortable.. Almost like.. Crying..??!

Onew turned to us, "thank you so much Kevin and Dongho!" he hugged us too and we left to give them time alone. I hope Key hyung would recover soon.

KEY'S POV

He.. Didn't care about me.

Even if I died, he wouldn't have cared.

Jonghyun, I hate you.


ONEW'S POV

Oh my god, my kibummie is alright. I would have killed myself if something happened to him.. He is the one person that I treasure the most, I can't bare to lose him.

He looks so scared, so vulnerable.. I just want to hug him, to keep him safe in my arms.

I waited until Taemin and Minho had left the room.

"Kibummie... Tell me what happened." I demanded as I combed my hand through his soft, silky hair.

".. Those guys.. Came again.. Asking for more..." he whispered.

I froze. AGAIN?!!

Of course I knew who he was talking about, those bastards that dared to mess with MY kibummie.

I unconsciously clenched my fists
and gritted my teeth.

"did they..?" I asked, trying hard to avoid the word '' in front of key.

He shook his head slowly. "Kevin and Dongho saved me.." he reached out for me and I grabbed his hand firmly.

"kibum.. You have to tell someone about this, or it's going to happen again." I spoke slowly, but my voice cracked anyway.

He nodded. "I'll tell the manager tomorrow.." he looked up at me with his adorable puppy eyes. "can.. can you come with me hyung..?" I flinched slightly at 'hyung', he never called me that anymore.

I nodded and kissed his cheek before I left the room for him to rest.

Tomorrow will be.. Difficult.

-same time- TAEMIN'S POV

I pretended to be texting while waiting for Onew hyung to come out.

GOD WHAT IS TAKING HIM SO LONG ?!

"Taemin, is Key hyung okay?"
I looked up to see Minho hyung towering over me. He looked tired. My heart did a weird clenching that made my legs temporality numb. Thank god I was sitting down.

Not knowing if my voice would work or fail me.. I just nodded in response.

Minho hyung sat next to me. Our thighs almost touching.

OH GOD I AM GOING CRAZY. ONEW HYUNG !!

"Taemin, are you happy?"

EH!? why would Minho ask that?

"yeah hyung." I smiled at him. I forced myself to look into his eyes. It still hurts.

He sighed. "don't lie to me Taemin. You don't have to pretend like you're okay, because I know.. You're still hurting." at this.. I could feel the tears coming again. Funny, I didn't think I have any left in me. I looked down at my hands, which were in fists.

Is he trying to apologize? Is he pitying me ? I don't need pity. I don't care about him anymore. All I need is time to forget him.

I WILL forget him. I WILL forget him.

I convinced myself over and over.

At that moment, Onew hyung came out and broke the awkward silence.

I quickly stood up, using the back of my hands to wipe the tears that were freely escaping my eyes with my back to Minho.

With that we left, no one said a word the whole way back to the dorm.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hihi :) OMO  SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE!! its pretty short too.. well ill make it up to you guys next time ;) I really have nothing more to say so... COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE xD

thanks ^^