A kiss doesn't mean anything... Right?!

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

KEYS POV

I was washin the dishes... Sigh... Why is it Always me?? Not that I don't like taking care of my lazy roomates but can't they atleast TRY to help me once a while??

I was feeling alittle upset when I heard the door click. Its almost midnight... Who is it? I wondered.

Suddenly I remember the pabo Dino who was out with that Se kyung - oops almost forgot that I'm an idol. Keke.

I thought to myself as I opened the door.

"hey Dino did you have fun w-" my voice got cut when a pair of lips fell on to mine.

 "mmff! What was that??" I almost screamed but then remembered my sleeping boyfriend.

OH !!! my boyfriend!!! What just happened?? Does it count as cheating??? Will onew break up with me??!??!!! A bunch of thoughts rushed to my head.

 I looked down at the bling bling dino lying on the floor reeking of alcohol. ew. I kissed him.

OH GAWDD I KISSED HIMM AHHHH 

 I shuddered at the memory. But...why did it feel kind of...good ??

I shook off my terrible yet betrayal-to-my-boyfriend guilty thought and lifted jonghyun so that he was on the couch.

I covered him with a blanket and went to sleep. Not wanting to remember today.

JONGHYUN'S POV

blink* blink* I opened my eyes to find myself on the couch covered in a pink blanket. Wait.. What happened yesterday?

All I can remember Is breaking up with se kyung... I got home and kibum opened the door. Ugh...im sore All over. This is what i get from drinking.

Oh well guess I'll thank kibum today since he took care of me. I sat up as the door opened and a freshly showered kibum walked out. I was about to thank him when he suddenly glared at me.

I mean he gave me his DIVA glare.

I frowned. Did I imagine that? Why would he glare at me? I followed him into the kitchen. Not one word. He didn't even say good morning to me.

Does he just purely hates me?

"UMMA IM HUNGRYYYYY!!!!" a cute yet powerful voice boomed from the living room.

"not today minnie." kibum said to Taemin while pouring himself a cup of milk. I watched as Taemin skipped into the kitchen. So key prefers the cute type huh. I smirked to myself.

"awwww umma why????" Taemin pouted.

"because...umma is having lunch with Nicole today to uh.. umm.. Talk about.. Something.." kibum stuttered while a light pink blush appeared on his face.

Is it just me or does it seem like he's avoiding my eyes? I tried to force him to looked at me but he just grabbed his coat and sunglasses and ran out the door. He didn't even say bye to his precious son.

"what's wrong with ummaaaaa???" Taemin whined. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to sleep.

KEYS POV

OMO OMO I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK HIM IN THE EYE!!!!! GAHH WAT IS HAPPENING TO ME???!!!!

I quietly screamed in my head. There was still alot of time till lunch but I needed to talk to her.

NOW.

I opened my phone and speed dialed 8. She answered at the first ring.

 "ye key oppa~" her voice honey-like through the speakers. I smiled at her familiar tone.

"can you come right now? Everything is so confusing. I need your advice."

<><><><><><><><>

SORRY I havent updated in a long time... Sigh I almost forgot about it till my friend Gina reminded me!! Lolz this chapter is dedicated to Gina, and Nicole xD love you guys!!! Plz comment and subscribe!!!