SOLVED .

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

I'm back ^^ ~ sorry for the LONG wait …U__U"
 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>  
 
Third person POV
 
Key examined the knife carefully. Yeah, he wanted to end his life so there will be no more pain... But at the same time, he felt afraid. Afraid that if he really died... He would end up regretting it. So what to do? Key burrowed his eyebrows, trying to think of a perfect solution. Of course there was none. He could either live and feel the pain, or die and never get a chance to live again.
 
The fear overpowered his mind and he slowly lowered his hand. His vision was blurred from all the crying and he really did not see the point in living anymore. Although what would his parents think? His friends? Members? Fans?

 

Just when he was going to put the knife down and re-consider his life, the door slammed open and Jonghyun rushed in, panting.

 

His eyes widened at the sight of the knife still placed in Key’s hands. Jonghyun felt a rush of emotions overpowering his logical thinking.

 

Jonghyun walked towards Key, locking gazes with the younger’s deep brown orbs that were glistering with tears. Before key could utter a word, jonghyun grabbed his wrist firmly and snatched the knife away.

 He held the knife in his shaky hands and tears fell freely down his cheeks. “I-I am so, so sorry for everything… This- this is my entire fault. I shouldn’t have said that to you, I-I didn’t know wh-what I was thinking… please, please don’t hurt yourself. Please Key, please forgive me...”
 

Jonghyun knees wobbled uncontrollably as he fell on the bed, hand turning white from the tight grip on the knife.

 

Without warning, Jonghyun moved his hand and the shiny knife glided across his smooth skin, leaving a deep crimson red cut as its replacement. Key screamed in surprised and panicked when he witnessed the amount of blood flowing out of the cut.

 

He sat up immediately and threw the knife across the room, where it cannot be harmful to anyone. His horrified eyes shifted in Jonghyun’s direction, who was now clutching his arm in pain, and shoulders shaking from all the crying.

 

 Frozen at the spot, Key couldn’t think of any way to help Jonghyun, his mind wasn’t functioning.

 

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” suddenly Onew appeared at Jonghyun’s side, mouth wide open at the sight before him. Onew’s sudden outburst brought Key back to earth and he instantly jumped off the bed. Seconds later he returned holding a first aid kit.

 

 Onew embraced Jonghyun tightly to reduce his crying. Minho and Taemin ran in the room and crowded around Jonghyun, shooting Onew with questions with concern in their eyes.

 

Through all the chaos, Key just silently bandaged Jonghyun’s wound without any emotions on his face. Jonghyun’s sobs slowly became softer and soon was left with just the occasional sniffles.

 

 The members were overwhelmed with curiosity but decided not to ask until he was ready to tell.

 

“Hyung… can you give Jonghyun and I some alone time please?” Key finally spoke in a soft voice after the long silence. Onew winced when Key addressed him as Hyung, but he shook off the suspicion and nodded, leading Minho and Taemin out the door.

 

When the door closed shut, Key shuffled closer to Jonghyun, and examined his injuries.

 

“Please don’t hate me…” Jonghyun spoke so softly that Key almost didn’t hear him if it weren’t for the fact that it was completely quiet in the room.

 

 Key looked up into Jonghyun’s eyes, his own eyes softened at the adorable cuteness of a puffy-eyed Jjong, biting his lips nervously. Of course, Key never considered Jonghyun to be one of his close friends, but he never hated on him. He couldn’t find the heart to hate someone as adorable as Jonghyun. Even if he didn’t want to admit it, he secretly enjoyed the other’s company. Full of sunshine and smiles, not to mention, his laughter was so contagious that Key found it to be extremely mood-lifting. He smiled slightly, and raised his hand to wipe away the tears on the other’s flawless face.

 

“I don’t hate you. I could never” he stated simply. Jonghyun felt a wave of emotions coming in contact with his body. There was relief, guilt, sadness, concern and something else he couldn’t describe. When he saw Key with the knife, the reality of the situation hit him hard and he didn’t know if he went crazy or not, but all he had in his mind, was to protect the broken soul even if it meant to cause himself danger.

 

“Listen… I’m really sorry I said those things to you earlier, I want you to know that I never meant any of those, please believe me” jonghyun begged desperately, afraid that Key was going to attempt suicide again.

 

“Don’t worry, I know you didn’t mean it, and I forgive you, so stop apologizing.” Key’s heart fluttered at Jonghyun’s words for reasons that he didn’t know.

 

“Then how come you tried to… to leave us?” Jonghyun stopped himself from saying that word, the word that might bring Key to tears. He was originally going to leave topic alone, but he just had to know why, so he could stop this tragedy.

 

“Well… to be honest, I was too scared to do it, but before I could explain, you already misunderstood. But it’s true that I was thinking about it, and I don’t know. I guess I just didn’t have anything to live for anymore.” Key replied, shrugging as if the topic meant nothing to him, although he felt his own words stabbing at his heart, making it clench painfully.

 

“…that’s not true.” Jonghyun whispered and held Key’s hands in his own, sending waves of electricity up his body. “Even if everyone abandoned you, I’ll forever be there for you. I care for you a lot Kibum, and even though it doesn’t seem like it sometimes, I do. So please don’t leave me, alright?” Jonghyun used his famous puppy eyes that no one could resist and gazed deeply into Key’s.

 

Key blushed visibly and glanced down, avoiding Jonghyun’s stare. He nodded his head. Something stirred in him as Jonghyun spilled out his feelings; the atmosphere was quite nice, until a certain knock was heard at the door.

 

Onew stuck his head in and smiled charmingly. “Sorry, didn’t want to interrupt, but Manager Hung’s here so you guys better come out now.” Onew was still smiling until he noticed Jonghyun gripping his boyfriend’s hands. There was just something about that image that seemed to be over the line of ‘friends’. He decided to let it go when a memory of the event earlier flashed across his mind. Still, he couldn’t help but feel jealousy towards the main vocal.

 

The five handsome men sat in the living room, wondering what the manager has to say. It wasn’t often that the manager decides to gather all the members to have a talk. The manager stood up and walked over to key, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Now Key, I want you to know, that you have all of our support, and if you ever need someone to talk to, come to us okay?” the manager spoke, a hint of sympathy in his voice. Key grinned whole-heartedly and nodded. Seeing this reaction, the manager broke into a smile and continued with his speech.

 

“So I have decided that our schedules would be active again in two weeks, since one month is too long and the company won’t allow it. So everyone gets two weeks off to just relax and have fun. But I want no one to go outside alone, understand me?” the manager’s fierce tone rang through the dorm living room as each member of SHINee exchanged excited glances, finally getting their free time after all the hard work.

 

The manager finished off with a smile and left the dorm. The boys were ecstatic, all of them talking non-stop about the possible places they could go to and the things that they wanted to do. Key looked at his friends, but immediately shifting gazes when his eyes landed on Minho’s charismatic glare. Minho’s words popped into his mind, and again reminding Key the reality of the situation, that no matter how hard he tried, cannot erase the past.

 

The pained expression in Key’s eyes didn’t go unnoticed by Jonghyun as he squeezed Key’s hand to bring him comfort. Without using words, Key shook his head gently, reassuring Jonghyun that he was fine.

 

** NIGHT ~

 

Taemin was sleeping soundlessly when a creak from the door was heard.

 

The tall intruder sneaked in cautiously, not wanting to be caught. He climbed on the bed and laid beside Taemin, covering himself with the blanket and wrapped an arm around Taemin’s delicate waist. Admiring the beauty in front of him, he brushed his fingers across Taemin’s cheeks, feeling the soft, baby-like skin.

 

A single tear slid down his right cheek as he felt his heart race in his chest…

 

Suffocating him .

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 

Hi guys ^^ ~ sorry its been SO damn long since I updated !!! well now I did Jso enjoy !! I still have another story I need to update on ><”

 

Sorry about my writing style, it changed somehow… tell me if you like this writing better ;D

 

GUYS PLZ READ THIS !!!

I have a friend who is currently writing a story but he’s new at it so hes not that good :/ but I know he’s going to improve and it’s a worthy story to read so please check it out !

The main characters are super junior with mentions of beast and SHINee <3

 

ALSO ... my friend added me in the story as one of the characters ^^ he actually used my real name without consulting me = =” anyways my character is Amy, and whoever reads it… uh.. he kind of exaggerated my character LOL I’m more calm in real life HAHA XD

 

Anyways, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~~~ <3

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/129937/life-as-a-fan-boy-living-with-super-junior-b2st-fanboy-korean-shinee-superjunior