I don't care .

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

MINHO'S POV

keke~

Last night was fun. No. Making taeminnie blush is fun.

I smiled to myself as I remembered his face. I knew about taemin's little crush on me for a long time now. Although I don't like him like that but it is definantly fun to tease the cute little maknae. I laughed stupidly.

 "hyung.. What's so funny? Tell me!!" I turned my head to see taemin's head pop into the room.

 "nothing...kekeke" I laughed again thinking of the memory. Taemin pouted cutely.

 "come on hyung! Dinner's ready" I followed Taemin out to the kitchen where I saw the huge boxes of delivered chicken.

"Onew hyung.. Is not that I don't like chicken... But isn't this a little too much ??" I'm not usually the one to complain, but I'm seriously starting to hate it.

 "actually I ordered it since it's Jinki's faviorite." I looked around to see a frowning Key hyung. I sighed in defeat and began eating the chicken.

AGAIN .

KEY'S POV

I frowned. How come Minho is complaining? I questioned. It's not like he ever cooks.

I sat down besides Jinki and Minnie, only to notice there was one seat not sat in.

 "hey has anyone seen jonghyun?" its not that I actually cared but it wouldn't hurt to ask right?

 "he's on a date with se kyung", Jinki said with a mouth full of chicken. I scoffed. EW.

. He's with that . Pff. Who cares about him? Not me.

JONGHYUN'S POV

I stared at the goddess infront of me. Ahh. She was perfect. Just my type. I stared at her flawless face. That long wavy hair. The smooth slightly tanned skin.

I wonder is kibum's skin is softer.

Hmm. His eyes too. It's like they sparkle when he smiles.

That's right. He's smile is adorable ^^ 

WAIT!! what in the world am I doing?!?!

KIM JONGHYUN YOU ARE STRAIGHT !!! straight. Breathe in. Breathe out. Okay.

 "oppa are you okay? You're sweating" I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked up at se kyung's worried face.

"yeah.." I replied uncertainly. "I'm fine".

<><><><><><><><><><>

oops... Lol I forgot to introduce Nicole again.. Next time~ don't forget to subscribe!!!! XD

AND COMMENT !! ~~ <3<3