What did I do?

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

Key's POV

 "morning umma!!" I opened my eyes finding my innocent Minnie shaking my shoulders while looking a Little more hyper than usual.

I smiled at his ultra cuteness. "why are you so jittery?" taemin's eyes widened

 "umma!! I think Minho hyung likes me too cuz last night he snuggled with me to sleep!!! Ahh umma!! Ottoke??!?!" it was so cute to see minnie's face flush tomato red. I chuckled.

"ummaaaa!! don't make fun of me!" Minnie pouted. It was a nice feeling to know that Taemin shared everything with me. Well, After all I am the almighty umma that no one can replace.

 "okay okay let me get out of bed first... What do you want for breakfast Minnie?? You can tell me all about last night later"I winked causing a flushed Taemin to giggle.

Suddenly lee Jinki (onew) my boyfriend bursted into the room with a wide grin on his face. Sigh.... "I am so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend" I thought to myself but not realizing I said this out loud until Minnie laughed and onew blushed.

I immediately stood up and avoided the gazes that were glued to my face. Smiling at onew I went to the kitchen and began to prepare his favorite.

Chicken. I started to deep fry the frozen chicken while onew and Minnie were paying full attention to the tv. "AHH IM SOOO HUNGRYY!! BWOH ? CHICKEN?!? AGAIN??" I turned my attention away from the chicken and focused on the annoying dino that the irritating voice belonged to.

 "what" I snapped at jonghyun who was wearing nothing but boxer shorts. Even though I hate the guy... I gotta admit, he has a nice body.

"if you don't like what I make then just don't eat it. It's just that simple. I'm not cooking this for you anyway."I told him coldly. He looked at me with his sad puppy eyes and went back into the room that he and onew hyung shared. ...I didn't mean to be that cruel to him... Oh well no time to care about that now. I thought as I turned back to the chicken.

 JONGHYUN'S POV

 I didnt mean that in a bad way. It's just that we already ate chicken for that last 3 days.

But what kibum said stabbed at my heart. I wondered often, what did I do to make him hate me that much??

I looked up and saw onew hyung's bed. That's right. Onew hyung. Maybe its because of him.

I sighed. Just when I walked out of the room I saw kibum feeding onew some chicken.

They were both blushing and locking gazes. My heart did a weird twisting but I ignored it like always, knowing for a fact that I am straight. Yup. Straight.

So why did I always feel this way when I see them together? I really don't know or care. Sighing again as I walked back to the room.

<><><><><> I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.... Gahh!!! My story is so bad!!! I'll make it more interesting in the next chapter I promise !! Plz subscribe and also if you have any advice on how I should write it plz let me know :) Minho and nicole will be introduced next chapter. XD