WTF?!

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

NICOLE'S POV

like always, key oppa would call me out whenever he had a problem... Or a confession, but every time .. It's always me that waits for him since he's the diva. I giggled to myself remember the days when we first met. It used to be so carefree and exciting!! we were introduced to a new world.. Idol world. I used to love every single day of it. But now... It's just... Drama. Lots and lots of it.

I arrived at our usual cafe in my favorite outfit with a French styled hat and big sunglasses that fit perfectly with my small face. Well.. Don't blame me but you gotta dress up if a camera spots you! .. Hehe.. It's all for the fans.

I aimlessly walked around the cafe spying for an unoccupied table when I spotted something pink. Knowing my diva way too well I immediately sat down at his table. Wow... He must really have something bothering him if he got here before me. i thought surprised.

"what happened!? Is it something Onew oppa did?" I questioned the pink hoodie which was doing a good job of hiding his flawless face. He just looked at me with a blank expression. As if someone the life out of him.

"OMO are you okay??" my voice filled with concern as the graceful diva escaped out of my best friend.

"Nicole-sshi... I don't think I can handle this! Ugh... I feel ... So confused... Ottoke?!" he stared at me as if he was trying to burn a hole through me. I tensed up.

" oppa... Calm down... Tell me...what happened?" I waited for him to reply... And it sure took a long time before he finally opened his mouth.

"last night... Well, jonghyun hyung.. Ki.. Kissed me, And I think.." he took a big breath "I think I may have liked it a little too much.. I mean... That doesn't make me a cheater does it?? Well... You can be shocked now" he looked shamefully down at his hands.

I just sat there.. " thats it? That's all you have to say?" I asked in a bored tone.

He gasped "what!? You're not shocked?? At all?? I mean.. This is pretty big news."

I smirked. To HIM this is big news. But to all of Kara, we knew this was going to happen. Come on people!! We are NOT idiots! even idiots could tell those two love each other! It's always like that in dramas right? The two main characters hate each other to the gut but then turn into the lovey dovey Couple that everyone Envies.

ha! Typical. But of course I'm not telling him that knowing that he's gunna deny it. So as usual I smile back at him and wait for him to solve it himself.

"oppa HWIGHTING!! You can totally figure this out! Bye~ gotta go now! Text ya later Kay?" I didn't wait for an answer as I took off to my next schedule leaving a very shocked kibum frozen in his seat. i felt somewhat guilty for leaving him there... but he doesnt need me to figure this one out.

KEY'S POV

WAIT!!!!! what. Just. Happened? First the kiss and now my best friend blew me off!!?? Great. Just great. Now how am I suppose to deal with this myself? thanks Nicole you're a great help. I thought sarcastically in my head. Sulking as I walked back to the dorm. It wasn't a very long walk. But long enough to clear my head.

TAEMIN'S POV

Mm~~ cuddling with Minho always feel so good. He smells good. Why does he do this to me? Are we friends?? Or... More?? Once again having this conversation with myself. I was getting tired waiting for minho to confess. If he likes me then why can't he admit it already?

We were on the couch in the living room watching maknae rebellion. It's a shame I didn't join the team but that was because I had nothing to complain about. My hyungs do everything for me. Especially umma. Hmm~ umma... I wonder what happened.. He just ran out. Thinking about this got me worried.

I looked up at Minho "hyung.. You think we should call umma to see if he's okay? Something must have hap-" my sentence cut short as the click sound of the front door echoed into the room.

"Minnie? Yeobo?? You guys home?' umma's voice sounded tired..defeated... Not like him at all. I scrambled to my feet and walked into the kitchen where umma was, leaving minho to sleep in peace "umma! You're home!" I quickly hugged him around his slim waist.

"hehe.. Aigoo~ I've only been
gone for an hour and you already miss me so much? Awww my baby is too cute~" he pinched my cheeks and I pouted, I am a man afterall. But then again hes my umma so he's the only one allowed to treat me like a kid.

'umma, how was seeing Nicole noona?" I lifted my eyebrows waiting for my expected answer.

"umm.. It went great! ..are you the only one home? Did you eat yet?". I KNEW IT!! kekeke I knew he was going to change the topic!  That just confirmed my suspicions. But it saddened me to think he didn't want to tell me what it is..

"only minho hyung and me here.. The others went out. I'm pretty sure Jonghyun Hyung went to see Se kyung noona and onew hyung went to buy chicken." I chuckled.

umma looked like he was deep in thought. "oh really... Where's Minho?' I pointed to the couch that was now fully occupied by a sleeping angel. I smiled. He is so damn fine when he's sleeping.

KEY'S POV

what? He was with that again?? Does he not remember last night? When we kissed? KISSED?? FOR A FULL 3 SECONDS????!!! Pfff... Whatever.
Not like I cared about that Dino...and his soft lips... His y figure... Those eyes....!

Kim. Kibum!!!!

I had to slap myself mentally for the cheating and inappropriate thoughts going through my once pure mind. I didn't even have these thoughts when I was on a date with onew hyung. What was wrong with me? no. Nothing's wrong. It's just shock that's all. Yeah. I want nothing to interfere with my love life.

No one. Definitely Not Kim jonghyun. 

 

<><><><><><><><><><>

OMO SO SORRY i havent updated in a  while >_< ill try updating more often XD PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE XDD LOVE YA ALL XDDD btw, the story's only getting started ~~