SLAM*

Happy endings only happen in SHINee

Keys POV

Aish. Its been a week since the kiss. That pabo Dino acts like nothing happened... He doesn't even remember that night. Now I'm the one who's acting all awkward around him. Why do I have to be the fool?

I finally realized my love-uhh... like for Jonghyun. Now, im just lying on my bed thinking about him.. Out of all the people.. It had to be him.

Two problems though... One.. What about my BOYFRIEND?? and two jonghyun is .. STRAIGHT. AHHHHH don't want to think anymore!!!! This is wayyyyyy too frustrating... I turned around to see jonghyun's back facing me.

"I'll deal with it tomorrow" I whispered to myself and pulled the covers over my head .. Hoping I'll fall asleep so i could be temporarily released from all the stress.

Jonghyun POV

this is weird... For the past few days, kibum has been avoiding me.. Did I do something again ? Or maybe he just purely hates me from the guts. That's funny since most of our fans support Jongkey.

heh.. JONGKEY. yeh right. our fans don't even know the half of it.

This is ridiculous, why am I even thinking about him? He is annoying as hell. I mean, he never paids me any attention.. And probably won't even care if I die.

I sighed in depression and tried my best to fall to sleep.

taemin's POV

Hehe~ snuggling with minho hyung again... Wish he could feel the same way as me. Why does life have to be so difficult? Can't it just be I like you and you like me? Sigh... Should ... Should I just confess?

"... minho hyung?"

"yes taeminnie?"

I'm too tired of having mini battles in my head.. I'm just going to come out and say it. How hard can it be? I mean.. The way he's always flirting with me, he has to say yes right?

I looked up into my hyung's eyes.

"hyung.. I.. ilovedyouforalongtimewillyoupleasegooutwithme?!!" I closed my eyes and bursted out in one breath. OMGG MY HEART IS BEATING LIKE CRAZY.

"..ha.....ha...haha...HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!"

Wait.. Minho hyung is .. Laughing??! WTF ??

"hyung.. Why are you laughing? Do you like me?"

"HAHA OH MY GOD TAEMIN!!! HOW COULD I LIKE YOUUU??!!!!! OMO YOU ARE A FREAKING GUY!!!!!! ....haahahahha.. Besides, even if I am gay, you're not my type."

I couldn't believe this. This was sooooo not the answer I was expecting. I felt something wet on my cheeks. Tears? I avoid his gaze. Now, i fully understand what heartbreak means. i pulled away from him and sat up.

"but.. Hyung.. If you dont like me.. Then why did you flirt with me so much?" my voice cracked at the end.i didnt want to seem so weak.. but i cant help but wanting answers...answers i may regret asking. 

hyung also sat up, but away from me.

"sorry taemin, I didn't think you would take it the wrong way.to be honest, It's not possible for me to love you. You are just a brother to me."

that's it. I can't take this anymore. Why did you play with my heart hyung? Do you know how fragile it is?

I ran out of the room and grabbed my coat. Its close to 3 am, where am I going?

I didn't care... I just needed some time for the tears to stop, I can't be in the same room as him.

"TAEMIN !"

I heard him call my name but I chose to ignore it. I just can't face him now.

I ran outside into the freezing cold and ran further away from the building.



Key's POV

I was just lying on my bed with my eyes closed. Not really sleeping though.count sheeps.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-

SLAM!*

Huh? What was that?

"TAEMIN !"

Who said that? Minho?

I sneaked out of my room, afraid of waking up jonghyun, but heck, he is one heavy sleeper.

Minho stood near the door, hands covering his face.

"Minho? What happened? Where taemin?!"

"I.. Told him.. I..." I could barely make out what he said but I have a theory why Taemin ran out.

oh my poor Minnie D:

"hyung! I *hic* didn't *hic* mean to!" he sobbed into my shoulders.at a pretty awkward angle since he's way taller.

"it's okay...I know love can't be forced..."


Jonghyun's POV(dream)

"you know I love you" the sweet voice whispered in my ear. I hugged the slim waist.

"of course princess, I love you too" I smiled feeling the soft hair brushing lightly on my ear.

I backed away and stared into those eyes.. Cat like eyes ...

Wait .


That's not Sekyung!

It's Kibum!!!! WTF ?!

he smiled at me...

SLAM!*

What was that? Kibum didnt move at the sound like he didnt even hear it.

"TAEMIN !"

what??!! Who said that?!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ?!



<><><><><><><><>

OMFG I AM SO SORRY I REALIZED I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IN A MONTH ALREADY!!!!!! so sorry! ... Truth is.. I've spent too much Time with life and reading other fanfics. Theres this one that I really enjoy! It's about 4 girls and their idols! If you like SHINee, U-kiss etc go check it out :D it's tagged 'you' btw. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34764/where-is-my-happy-ending-angst-jonghyun-key-romance-shinee-taemin-ukiss