You're beautiful.

Straight As Student.

"Good morning!" Jiyong tapped Dara's shoulder.

"Oh, good morning, Jiyong," Dara smiled.

Every morning, they will see each other at the same bus stop to school. But they didn't get to board the same bus together most of the time. Taeyang will always drive by and pick Dara up, and drive her to school. The more days passed by, the more Jiyong's heart sinks when she sees Dara going with Taeyang.

But they too, did not realise that they themselves are drawing close with each other. Dara is indeed losing her own game as she falls for Jiyong more as the time ticks by. She find herself getting jealous when Chaerin or other girls talk to him. And Jiyong himself couldn't keep his eyes off Dara. As he knows more about the girl that makes his heart skips a beat everytime they met, he falls for her...deeply.

One very fine day...

"Dara..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to say that...that...I..."

Dara's stomach flipped, her chest feels tight and it felt like there's an overwhelming fluttering pain that makes it harder for Dara to breathe. Is he going to confess to me? Dara thought.

"I...I think you are b-beautiful," Jiyong said and let out a wide smile.

Jiyong never called her beautiful before. Dara feels like she's a rocket shooting to the moon. She likes it when Jiyong called her cute, pretty and gorgeous. She loves the attention he's giving him.

"Dara?" Jiyong waved his hands in front of Dara's face. Dara cut herself from dreaming, and smiled at Jiyong, feeling a little awkward inside, "Well...uh, thank you?"

"Aren't you going to...you know, tell me you're not beautiful?" Jiyong teased.

"I"m not beautiful! What are you going to say now, huh?" Dara sticks out her tongue playfully at Jiyong.

Jiyong chuckles, "You're stunning. You are like a diamond shining high up in the sky!"

"Diamonds reflect light, dummy," Dara smacked his head.

Jiyong rubbed it, pouting, "You are so mean, Dara... I hate you!"

"Oh, I hate you too," Dara sticks out her tongue and walked off.

Jiyong pouted and watched Dara leaves him alone. But before she totally vanished from his sight, she turned around, "Do you want to be late for class?"

Jiyong remembered he have a class to attend and shook his head, "No, no! Wait for me!"

In class, Dara didn't listen to what the teacher was saying. Plus, she knows how to do that already. All she could think about was that compliment Jiyong gave her. His voice keeps on replaying on her head like a broken record. She looked out the window and gazed at the clouds. Is that where she is now? Cloud nine?

"Hello, miss, what are day dreaming about?" Seungri elbowed Dara which brings her back to reality.

"I'm just thinking...of something," Dara lied.

"Or is it someone?" Seungri chuckles.

"I'm thinking about my future, idiot," Dara tries to cover up her lies, "Who would I day dream about?"

"Hello, the whole school already notices your close relationship with that new guy. It's been months, you know. You guys are often see together," Seungri pointed out which made Dara's stomach flip again.

"But that doesn't mean we're together," Dara rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's true but we can see already see that either one of you are falling for the other. You can't see it, but we can," Seungri said, smiling, "You love him right?"

"...As a friend, yes, but more than that, I don't know."

"Ah~ we'll find out one day," Seungri laughs lightly and turned his gaze back to the teacher.

On the other hand, Jiyong is looking at the teacher but his mind is somewhere else. He's been thinking a lot about Dara. About how beautiful she can be, about her personality that made him fall in love with her.

"Hey, Jiyong, do you want to go out someday?" Chaerin asked him.

It slashed through Jiyong's thoughts and turned to look at Chaerin, "I'm quite busy these few days. I don't think I can go out."

"...Do you want to sit with me during lunch?" Chaerin asked him again.

"But I'm sitting with Dara and her friends," Jiyong said.

Chaerin clenched her fists secretly under her desk but she still keeps a smile on her face, "Oh, it's okay."

During lunch break, Jiyong met Dara and her friends at the same table. Among the three of them, Dara was the happiest to be able to see him again. She smiled, "Hello!"

"Hello, guys," Jiyong waved at Top and Bom then smiled at Dara, "Hi, Dara."

"You two look so cute!" Bom squealed.

"Of course we are," Jiyong throw his arms around Dara's neck, "Right, Dara?"

"Y-Yeah," Dara said.

"So, let's go get our food. Dara, I'll get you one okay," Jiyong said.

"O-Okay. Thank you, Jiyong," Dara smiled.

When Top, Bom and Jiyong left, Dara was all alone. But not for long...

"Hello, Dara," Chaerin appeared behind her and pulled her up, "We need to talk."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well, I have to say this story is a little bit too "rush"

I'm currently planning for a Topbom fanfic. You can subscribe to it if you are interested in reading more of my like "crap-like" stories lol hahaha but I want to start over, and I hope the new fanfic I'm working on (as well as this) will work out.