Aigo!

Straight As Student.

"Yah!"

"What's your relationship with Jiyong, huh?" 

"Why must you know that? It's none of your business!"

"JUST TELL ME!"

Chaerin's loud, sharp voice traveled through Dara's body, sending a little shiver running down her spine. Chaerin never yell at her like that before. It was indeed a little scary.

"JUST TELL ME!" Chaerin pushed her to the locker hard.

Dara was still in a state of shock.

"He's just...just m-my-" But Dara was stopped when Chaerin just slapped her hard on her cheeks.

"YOUR FRIEND?! YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE IN THAT!?"

Dara rubbed her cheeks in pain, "He is!"

"Really? Oh really? You think I'll believe he's just your friend?"

"What makes you think he's my boyfriend?!" Dara just screamed at her.

"BECAUSE THE WHOLE SCHOOL HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT LATELY! YOU GUYS ARE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER YET YOU DON'T REALISE IT!"

"But they are just talking about us! We aren't a couple, Chaerin, we're not!"

"You guys are!"

"BUT WE'RE JUST-" But Dara was interrupted by someone's voice from across the room. It was Jiyong.

"J-Jiyong?" Chaerin stuttered, "What a-are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for Dara, my FRIEND," Jiyong emphasized the word 'friend', "Hands off her, Chaerin."

Chaerin fearfully let go of Dara, and ran towards Jiyong, hugging him tightly, "I'm sorry, Jiyong, I'm sorry!"

Jiyong didn't care and rushed towards Dara and gave her a comforting hug. Chaerin watched the two of them smile as they hugged. Chaerin looked down, feeling anger building up inside her or maybe just guilt.

"Are you okay, Dara?" Jiyong run his fingers through her hair. Dara nods her head, "Yeah."

Jiyong turned around and look at Chaerin in disappointment, "Why don't you apologise to her than to me?"

Chaerin swallowed that lump in and look at Dara, "I-I'm sorry, Dara." 

But Chaerin wasn't so sincere. The minute her eyes met Dara, it felt like another battle.

"Now make sure you don't hurt her again. If you want to, hurt me first," Jiyong said and pulled Dara with him.

 

"Say ahhh~"

Top smiled and chewed the food while making funny faces. Bom giggled ever so cutely. Top finds it so adorable. He likes it whenever Bom is smiling because of him. He grinned and plants an unexpected kiss on Bom's cheeks.

Bom blushed violently. It was indeed the first time Top kissed her on her cheeks. She smiled shyly and hugs Top tightly from his sides.

"Woah woah woah, did you guys just kissed?!" Dara squealed happily, "I've always wanted you guys to kiss!"

"I did and she seems to like it," Top smirked, giving Bom a playful push. Bom giggled.

Dara smiled and sat down with Jiyong. Jiyong had already placed the food tray for her. She thanked him and tucked in. Top then asked, "So, where did you go, Dara?" 

"Oh, I went to the restroom..." Dara lied.

Dara saw Jiyong glancing at him. She slightly frowned.

"Is there something wrong?" Top asked her, studying her expressions carefully. Then he spotted a slight reddish mark on her cheek. Top didn't believe Dara's words and turned to Jiyong, "What happened?"

"She-" Jiyong began but Dara kicked his leg from under the table, "She uh...went to the restroom."

"Then what's that mark on her cheek?" Top asked suspiciously, "I didn't notice that early this morning."

Top knows his best friends well. He walked over to Dara's side and looked into her eyes, "I know something's not right. You better tell me, Dara."

Dara sighed, "You know me too well, huh?"

"Now tell me."

"I...C-Chaerin slapped me..."

"Chaerin?" Bom's eyes widened.

"That little ..." Top said through gritted teeth.

"Relax," Dara laughed lightly, "Jiyong came and he made her apologise to me. The end."

Top shook his head, "No, saying sorry doesn't cure anything. That girl needs a lesson."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

What are you guys expecting on the next chapter? Comment below! ^_^

Anyway, I'm also working on my new fan fic PRINCESS AND A DORK! Do subscribe if you like! It's a Topbom fan fic. I ship Daragon, Topbom, Gbom, Tabisan, Skydragon and Ririn! :D but I ship DARAGON the most ;) I'm working on the very first chapter for the new fan fic after I posted this. Well, the reason why this story isn't as interesting is because most of the characters are not linked. Right? I will include Minzy and Daesung on the new fan fic <3

See you guys on the next update! Thank you for the comments! :]