There's something on your cheek!

Straight As Student.

“He’s over there! Go and say hi!” Top pushed me to his direction. I slapped Top’s hands away. Top frown his eyebrows at me. I sighed, “Fine.”

I take small steps and approach Jiyong who was eating his meal all alone on a table. It was really surprising because no girls sat with him. I was standing in front of him but he was too busy eating that he didn’t realize.

“Can I sit here?” I asked him. He looks up and smiles. I take that as a yes. He continues eating, and then looks at me again when he realizes that I’m not eating anything at all. From the corner of my eye, I could see Top laughing with Bom. They are either laughing at how retarded I look here or some of their inside jokes.

“You’re not eating anything?” Jiyong asked me. I shook my head, “I ate a quick sandwich justnow.”

“Really?” Jiyong raised his brow at me.

“Of course. What’s the use of lying anyway?”

He took a sip of his drink while looking at me. I stared at him back. Well, honestly, he’s good-looking. I can’t lie about that one. But, my goal is to make him fall in love with me so that he won’t go into the wrong arms. But something else that’s bothering me is that I’m not interested in relationships. I need to get my grades back, my spotlight and work hard for my future career. But this problem is getting in the way.

“What are you looking at?” I decided to ask him. He puts down his drink and hunched in his bench, rests his elbows on the table, head in hands. Not to mention there’s a smile taped on his face. Oh god, what is going through his mind?

“Seriously though, you look really creepy to me,” I told him, cringing. He lets out a laugh and sat up straight, “You’re the first person that was ‘brave’ enough to sit with me.” I stared at him, “What do you mean?”

He cocked one eyebrow, smirking, “It’s because those girls kept staring at me and I know they want to sit with me but they don’t have the guts to do that.”

I turned around and saw a group of mischievous girls looking at Jiyong while giggling. I rolled my eyes and turned to Jiyong, “You shouldn’t let fame get to your head.” “But you were once like that, right?” Jiyong asked me which made me think back about how arrogant I can be sometimes last time. Argh it.

I remained quiet for a while and he did too. And then he asks, “So, why did you want to sit with me? I thought you got your bestfriends with you?”

Oh , I don’t know what to say. Ah, Dara, do not panic! Do not panic!

Jiyong’s POV

“Hmm…” She tapped her lips with one finger.

 Oh, she must be thinking of something to say. Maybe she likes me just like the other girls. Okay, no, I was just kidding.

“Okay, nevermind, you don’t have to answer that,” I told her and I could see her eyes lit up again. I don’t know. Sometimes I feel bad for stealing the spotlight away from her. And now because of me, she is not enjoying the same type of life she enjoys when I wasn’t here. I looked at Dara, and she was staring at me. And the way she stares at me is creepier than I thought.

I waved my hands in front of her, “Are you there?”

“No! I mean yes!” She laughed nervously and then looked away, rubbing her arms and turning her gaze onto the floor. I laughed at her, “Aww, you’re so…cute?” She stared at me, those stares that you can easily read from their eyes. And hers tells me that she’s shocked when I called her cute.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t just hear that,” She said, looking away, “Because, whatever it is, I’m not cute.”

“So, if you’re not cute, you must be pretty,” I said, as I tried to meet her gaze. She covers her face with her hands and look at me through the small gaps between her fingers, “I’m not pretty, for your info.”

I laughed lightly and pulled her hands off her face. I smiled at her, “Then I’ll call you gorgeous,” and then I left.

“But wait!” She called for me.

I turned around, “Hmm?”

 “You got something on your cheek,” She said. Oh . Is that ‘something’ on my cheek the whole time when she was talking to me? I feel so ashamed.

I rubbed my cheek to feel if there is anything there but Chaerin pushed my hands away, “Let me do that for you,” and then she threw that little crumb onto the floor. She grabbed hold of my hands and whispered to me, “Can you teach me math?”

 

What is she up to?

Author's Note

Double update today! I think this chapter is better than the previous (to me. I don't know about you guys xD).

So, ahem, Jiyong called Dara gorgeous? Well of course Dara is gorgeous because she really is!!

Well, Jiyong might like Dara because she's gorgeous but that doesn't mean he loves her >;)

Let's see what happens next chapter!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY SO FAR~ ^O^

Do subscribe, add a little comment, and support! I appreciate all the subs and the comments!

LOTS OF LOVE <3

You know, I was like staring at this gif for minutes no kidding x___x