Chapter 9

Love is Bitter Sweet

Hyun Woo's POV. 

   After when Sulli left me, I went back to the hotel and laid in my bed thinking about what Sulli said. "Woong........ I like you." "Woong....... I like you."  "Woong........ I like you." 

It was haunting my mind so much but than, I suddenly remebered what Seuta said to Kai. "That guy, who is he?" 

My eyes began to tear up and my chest was acking so badly. Hearing those words made my heart felt as if was stabbed. How could Seuta not remember me? 

I bet that Kai had something to do with it as well. How could he kiss her infront of me? In fact, how can he even see her? Sulli saw her too but I thought I was the only one that could see her?

Okay, there is clearly something fishy going on and I have to figure it out. 

I can't just leave Seuta with Kai, she could be in danger while she's with him. I had to protect her because I like her....... I really like her. 

Maybe..... maybe I even love her...... I needed a plan.

 

End POV.

 

Sulli's POV.

 

After confessing to Hyun Woo last night, I was feeling so much happier. Kai told me his new plan that he was doing, so I decided to go along with it. This morning I decided to go to the palace to look for Hyun Woo. When I got to the garden, I realized that Kai and Seuta were there so I stayed hiddened and listened to their conversation.

 

Seuta: "Do you remember this place?"

 

Kai: "Of course I do, this is where we first met." 

 

Seuta smiled than said: "Do you remember what this place can do?" 

 

Kai smirked, picked up the remote, pressed a button and the whole garden was filled with bubbles. Seuta playfully pooped some of the bubbles and giggled.

 

Kai: "It'll be more beautiful if it was night time. That way I could turn on the lights too." 

 

He pressed the button on the remote again and the machine turned off. 

 

Seuta: "You know..... there's also another thing that the garden can do. Do you remeber?" 

 

Kai looked really dumbfounded and stayed quiet. 

 

Seuta: "If your really my lover from my past, you would know. Find the button than press it." 

 

(Oh no, this is starting to look bad.......She's onto him.)

 

Suddenly, I started to hear footsteps coming near so I turned around and realized that it was Hyun Woo. 

 

(Oh no, this is bad! I have to get him out of here!)

 

I ran up to him and stopped him in his tracks. 

 

"Woong~ annyeonghaseyo♥" 

 

Hyun Woo: "Oh, Sulli annyeonghaseyo. Mian, I have to go."

 

He stared to leave but I grabbed him by his arm than stopped him.

 

"Wait, where are you going?" 

 

Hyun WooL "I have no time to explain. I'm in a rush. Let go."

 

He tried to loosen my hand from his arm but I held onto him tightly. I realized that his eyes were looking into the garden where Kai and Seuta were. I turned my head to have a look to and saw Kai and Seuta walking while holding hands. I looked back at Hyun Woo.

 

"This is about your friend isn't it?"

 

Hyun Woo: "LET GO."

 

I was so shocked that he yelled at me that my eyes started to water.

 

Hyun Woo: "I'm sorry Sulli, I didn't mean to yell at you. I just....... I needed to get her away from him."

 

My eyes were still running and I was starting to sniffle.

 

"Why? Why does it have to be her? Didn't you like me?"

 

Hyun Woo couldn't say anything to me, instead he keep looking at me with a guilty expression. 

 

Hyun Woo: "I'm sorry Sulli.... but I'll make it up to you."

 

"How?"

 

Hyun Woo: "By taking you out to eat."

 

"Okay. That sounds nice."

 

End POV.

 

 

 

 

Your POV. 

 

   Even though my date with Kai last night went well, I still had a feeling that I couldn't trust him. As I laided on my bed thinking about all the memories we've shared.... they just seemed a little fishy..... Like somebody was messing with them. I remember there was one thing my real lover and I shared and it was a secret only he and I knows. If truly knows that secret, than he is telling me the truth. Today, I am suppose to meet him in the garden. I walked out of my room than headed my way there. I saw him sitting on the water fountain so I decided to sit right by him. 

 

 

"Do you remember this place?"

 

Kai: "Of course I do, this is where we first met." 

 

I smiled than said: "Do you remember what this place can do?" 

 

Kai smirked, picked up the remote, pressed a button and the whole garden was filled with bubbles. I playfully pooped some of the bubbles than giggled.

 

Kai: "It'll be more beautiful if it was night time. That way I could turn on the lights too." 

 

He pressed the button on the remote again and the machine turned off. 

 

"You know..... there's also another thing that the garden can do. Do you remeber?" 

 

Kai looked really dumbfounded and stayed quiet. 

 

"If your really my lover from my past, you would know. Find the button than press it." 

 

He blankly started at the remote that had so many buttons to choose and he had to find the right one. 

 

 

He sighed than said, "Okay, you caught me. I'm not really your lover."

 

"I knew it! Who is it than?" 

 

Kai: "Do you really want me to tell you?"

 

 "Ye. Please, tell me everything."

 

He sighed than said, "Okay, I'll tell you but on one condition..........."

 

"What is it?"

 

End POV.