Chapter 3

Love is Bitter Sweet

Hyun Woo's POV:

I'm still in the Palace's kitchen with the girl in my arms.  I shooked her a couple of times but she still wasn't moving, instead, she was just laying in my arms, motionless. I couldn't just sit there and do nothing, so I decided to carry her to one of the rooms then I placed her on the bed. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. As I her hair and face, I could feel her skin buring up and becoming hotter. The bedroom had a bathroom, so I went inside to get a wet towel and I wiped her face softly. After I when I was done, I placed the towel on the floor. I sat by her side, watching her, until I feel alseep.

 

I woke up in morning and I saw that the girl was still sleeping on the bed. I had to get to work, so I grabbed my camera then went outside to take pictures.  On my break, I sat down on a bench and looked throught the camera. I then I decided to go back into the palace to check on the girl. As I went in the palace, I saw that Sulli was in the palace also. She was yelling at something and she sounded terrified.

 

Sulli: "GO AWAY!" I saw her threw her bag but I didn't see what or who she was throwing it at. 

 

"Sulli?" She turned around and her eyes widened. "What were you yelling at and why did you throw your purse for?"

 

Sulli: "Oh, Woong-ah. Ummmm, I was trying to kill a bug......it's gone now though."

 

"Oh I see. What are you doing in here?"

 

Sulli: "I came in here to find you."

 

"Really? Is that so?" I blushed a little.

 

Sulli: "Ne. I told you I would come visit. Woong-ah, are you hungry?"

 

"Mmmm, a little bit."

 

Sulli: "Great! Let's go get something to eat! Cha!" 

 

She went to get her purse than she grabbed onto my arm and we went to go eat. 

End POV.

 

Your POV:

 

[Dream/flashback]

 

I'm..... I'm still in the kicthen?? Anniyo, everything is fuzzy....... I'm dreaming. What am I doing here? Why is it so hot? I'm looking around the kitchen, nobody's around expect for me, there's alot of oil spilled on the floor and I can't find any way around it. There's someone standing at the door, who is it? It looks like a girl, she's holding something..... gasps* it's a match! What is she doing? I can see her smirk but I can't make out the rest of her face..... WHO IS SHE? WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO? 

She lights up the match and she tosses the match inside the kitchen, I watch it fall down to the floor. The floor then became on fire and there was alot of smoke in the room. I was coughing so much that I fell to the floor and I saw the girl then run away.

"Wait," I coughed,"don't leave me here!"  

She was out of my site, but I could hear many other people yelling and screaming.

 

??: "FIRE! EVERYBODY GET OUT THE PALACE!"

 

Suddenly, everything became black........ 

 

[End of dream/flashback]

 

My opened my eyes then I looked around...... I was in my room laying on my bed.  There was no one around and I found a towel laying on the floor.

 

(How did I get here..........? Mmmmmmm, ahhh! Maybe it was that boy?)

 

"I need to go find him." I got up from the bed then went downstairs to look around the palace. As I walking down into the living room, there was girl in the room looking for somebody. 

 

??: "Hyun Woong-ah!" She looked around the room then she looked at me, her face became pale. 

 

??: "A....anniyo, it couldn't be...! I GOT RID OF YOU! STAY BACK!" She was walking back slowly but I approached her slowly.

 

(She looked so familiar...., I didn't know why. I had to get closer to her) 

 

??: "GO AWAY!"  She tried to throw her purse at me but I dissappeared before it could hit me. I was back inside the room, I couldn't stop thinking of the girl. 

 

(Why does she look so familiar?)

 

End POV.