Chapter 2

Love is Bitter Sweet

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time but I've been kinda busy. Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and I will post up more soon! ^ ^

 

Your POV.

 

It's early morning and there are many people roaming around the palace being noisy. I don't really like it when the palace becomes crowded  or noisy, so I usually stay inside the palace and take a nap in my bedroom but today, I just decided to roam around it. The palace looks so different then before but it is more beautiful and it is actually bigger too. The palace had alot of furniture and it was filled with beautiful decorations. The day seem to went by quickly, it started to become dark and the palace became really quiet. I went to almost every room of the palace except for the kitchen. I haven't ever been to the kitchen  before but I wanted to see how much it has changed. 

 

Gowl~ I held onto my stomach..... (Ahhhh, I guess I'm a little hungry too..... Maybe a little snack will do.)

 

I walked to the kitchen and as I looked inside, the whole room was filled with a new wall paper, a new floor, and many more things. I took a a few steps inside and the room suddenly, slowly began to spin around me. My head became light and it was hurting. I held my hand to my head and I could smell smoke. I started to cough and cough, my breath was becoming shorter. I became dizzy as the room spun around faster and faster. I tried to keep my self balanced but I tripped and I started to fall down slowy. I was coughing more and more, I was becoming sleepy and sleepier. Suddenly, everything became black.

End POV.

 

 

Hyun Woo's POV.

As I woke up, I could feel the sun's rays glowing on my face. I got up from my bed then streched out my arms. YAWN~ Ahhhh' I'm so tired......I rubbed my neck then I went into the bathroom to wash us. I brushed my teeth then I washed my face. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I saw. 

 

"Could it really be her?" I pondered and pondered....... I shooked my head.

 

"Aniyo, it's impossible...."  I splash my face with water then dried it with a towel. 

 

As I walked out the hotel with my camera, I started to walk to the palace. When I got there, there were a group of people waiting for the tour to start. I slowly began to walk pass the group until I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

 

??: "Oh, Hyun Woong♥!"

 

I stopped in my tracks to see who called me then I smiled widely. 

 

"Ahhh, Sulli!! Annyeong!"

 

Sulli: "Woong, you're here too?" She was smiling widely.

 

"Oh, ye," I rubbed my head, "I came here on vacation but now I'm worling here for a little bit. Today's my first day."

 

Sulli: "You work here? What are you going to be doing?"

 

"Ye, I'll just be taking pictures. They told me that they needed a photographer, so I didn't mind taking the job."

 

Sulli: "Oh, I see. So, that means you're not busy right?" 

 

"Ummm..... I guess not." I chuckled.

 

Sulli: "Oppa, have you eaten anything yet?"

 

"Mmmmmm, anni....Wae?"

 

Sulli: "Good. I'll treat you out to lunch!" She giggled.

 

"Ahhh, really? You don't have to do that."

 

Sulli: "Wae? I want to..... Cha! Let's go!" She grabbed onto my arm then she took me to a resturant. We sat down at the table, ordered our food, then started to eat. 

 

"Btw, what are you doing here Sulli?" 

 

Sulli: "Oh, I'm staying here for the summer with my Uncle and Kai."

 

"Oh.... Kai's here too?"

 

Sulli: "Ne."

 

"I see....." I was a little dissappointed. We continue to eat and talk until we got full. After when we were done eating, Sulli paid for the food. It was late, so I decided to walk her home. I watched her go into her house and Kai was at the door, staring at me with  his death glare that brought chills down my spine.

 

Sulli: "Thanks for walking me home." She kissed my cheek and I could hear Kai grumble.

 

"Oh.... no problem." I blushed.

 

Sulli: "I'll come by the palace again sometime to visit now and then. Oppa, annyeo." She gave me a hug then she went inside. 

 

I sighed then started to walk back to the palace and head to the hotel. When I got to the palace, I heard a crash coming from the inside. I ran inside to see what was going on. Suddenly, the smell of smoke was coming from the kitchen, so I went inside. As I went in, there were broken plates on the floor and I found the girl I saw last time lying on the floor coughing and suffocating. Suddenly, her eyes became shut and she out. 

I rushed over to her, then shooked her softly. 

 

"Ya! Are you okay?" I shooked her softly again and held her face,  "Open your eyes! Come to your sences" I shooked her once more but she wasn't coming to.

 

"YA!"

End POV.

 

 

Sulli's POV.

 

I found out that Hyun Woo was on vacation here also when I was taking a tour to the palace. I didn't expect to find him there nor did I expect him to work there either. I decided to take him out to eat so he could stay away from the palace and so we could hang out. We laughed and talked until it got late. He walked me home and Kai opened the door. He wan't in a very good mood, but he's always grumpy. I thanked Hyun Woo for walking me home then kissed him on the cheek. I saw him blushed a little, which was cute but I also heard Kai groan a little also. I hugged him goodbye then I went inside. 

 

Kai sat down on the couch, sighed,  then glared at me. 

 

Kai: "YA! You could of just told me to come pick you up."

 

"But opppa, he offered to walk me home. Besides, I have something else important to tell you."

 

He raised his eyebrow. "What it is?"

 

"It's about Hyun Woo....."

 

Kai: "What about him?"

 

"He's.......he's working at the palace for the summer... you don't think he'll remember everything, do you?" I looked at him with worried eyes....

 

He sighed then came over to give me a hug, "Shhhhh, don't worry, there's nothing there for him to remeber. Everything's gone."

 

I looked at him and smiled, I was happy to hear that everything will turn out fine but I still have to be cautious. 

 

(No matter what, I have to keep Hyun Woo away from the palace)

 

End POV.