Chapter 8

Love is Bitter Sweet

Hyun Woo's POV:

 When I woke up this morning, Sulli and I went to go ride bikes around the camp site. As I rode on the bike, I could feel the rush of the wind blowing in my face and through my hair. It was really refreshing and I was having a really fun time. It was getting darker and we were getting tired of riding the bikes. I had a really bad feeling creeping over me and I became distracted. Suddenly, I bump into something and I could feel my self falling onto the floor. Bam! I feel to the ground and the bike was on the ground besides me. Sulli ran over to see if I was okay.

 

Sulli: "Woong, are you okay?"

 

I didn't say anything but my chest was hurting like crazy...... I didn't know what was going on. 

 

Sulli: "WOONG! YOU'RE BLEEDING!" 

 

I looked down at my elbow and saw the stream of blood going down my arm. Sulli reached for her bag then grabbed her water bottle and she poured the water on my elbow. It stinged a little but it wasn't that bad. 

 

Sulli: "Does it hurt alot?"

 

"Anni, I'm fine." 

 

She then took out a bandage from her bag and than put it on my wound. 

 

"There, it should be better soon." 

 

The wound was taken cared of but I still had that bad feeling in my chest. Something was wrong and it felt as if something bad was happening. All I could think about was the bad feeling than Seuta ran across my mind. I was worried about her and I just knew something had happened to her. I had to go back to the Palace and check on her.

 

"Sulli......"

 

Sulli: "Yeah?" 

 

"Could we go back to the Palace?"

 

She looked very puzzled and confused about my question. 

 

Sulli: "Why?" 

 

I couldn't explain to her what was going on.... I just had to go back to the palace as quickly as possible. 

 

"I..............I.................I just want to go back." 

 

She did a sad sigh than said,"Okay, we'll go back." 

 

We got back on to our bikes and headed back towards our camping ground. I packed our stuff up as quickly as I could than got into the car. Sulli sat in the driver's seat than we drove off back to the palace. 

 

"Sulli. Please drive there quickly!" 

 

Sulli: "What is going on with you? Why are you acting so strange?" 

 

"There's no time to explain. Just get there as quickly as possible!" 

 

Sulli: "Okay." 

 

She speed up the car and when we finally got to the palace grounds, I got out the car than ran inside to find Seuta as soon as possible. 

 

Sulli: "Woong!" 

 

Sulli tried to run after me but I was faster than her. I went inside then palace and I ran into Kai than relized that Seuta was there with him. He was holding onto her arm and she looked really frightened. 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER? LET HER GO!"

 

Kai just smirked at me and Seuta looked at me with curious eyes than looked at Kai.

 

Seuta: "That guy, who is he?" 

 

My heart dropped when she said that. How could she not remember me? I haven't been gone that long and I was really dumbfounded. 

 

Kai: "Oh, him? He's nobody important. Now, where were we?"

 

Kai than leaned into Seuta than kissed her. I was really shocked than, I didn't know what to do. I was having another weird feeling in my chest and I didn't like it. Suddenly, Sulli came running in and she was out of breath. 

 

Sulli: "There you are!" 

 

Sulli looked up and she could see Kai and Seuta kissing. She also saw me standing there speechless and watching them while standing so still. I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes wanted to tear up, I wanted to punch Kai so badly, but I ended up leaving and Sulli ended up following me. My heart was really torn and it was aching so much. I ran towards the garden than sat down by the water fountain. Sulli found me and sat by me. 

 

Sulli: "Are you okay?" 

 

I dried my eyes with my eyes than sniffled,"Ne. I'm fine." 

 

Sulli: "You don't look fine to me. That girl Kai was with, did you happen know her?"

 

"Ye. She's my friend. She was the one I was going to bring with me. I really liked her."

 

Sulli: "Oh, I see." 

 

She seemed really dissappointed but she continued to comfornt me. 

 

Sulli: "You'll be okay. You may not know this Woong..... but I actually like you. So forget about her and go out with me."

 

I was really shocked about her confession. I had a crush on Sulli once but we became best friends. I didn't know what to say to her. 

 

Sulli: "You don't have to give me an answer anytime soon. Take your time. Until than, I'll be waiting for you." 

 

She gave me a kiss on the check than left me. My head was spinning around so fastly and I was so dazed in confusedment. Her words echoed in my head over and over again. "Woong........ I like you." What was I suppose to do? 

 

End POV. 

 

 

Your POV. 

 

[Dream] 

 

I see a image of myself when I was a little kid and I standing in the dream watching myself. The kid me was in the garden playing with the bubbles than she notice a little boy in the garden. She was frigthened by him because he came out of nowhere. I couldn't make out his face but his it was becoming clearer and clearer. 

 

(That boy........ he looks like Hyun Woo....... what was he doing here?) 

 

The boy began to come closer to the little me. He looked as if he was about to kiss the little Seuta. Suddenly, my dream became to collapes. Things were falling down, the ground was shaking, and the garden became messy. Little me and the boy dissappeared into a ball of fire. My head began to hurt and everything was becoming fuzzy. 

 

"Hyun Woo!"  I yelled onto the top of my lungs. 

 

A dark and mysterious voice than asked me, "Who is Hyun Woo?"  

 

I looked around everywhere to find the person but I couldn't see one in sight. 

 

??: "Answer my question. Who is Hyun Woo?"

 

"Hyun Woo is...... a guy that I l....lo..lov........" 

 

I couldn't remember what I was going to say...... 

 

"Hyun Woo is..............." 

 

My mind than became blank and a black figure appeared infront of me. 

 

Black figure: "Who is Hyun Woo?"

 

It asked me, waiting for the answer. 

 

"Hyun Woo is....... I don't know........ Who is he?"

 

The black figure looked at me and I could see it smirk. The black figure than became very clear and handsome guy. He looked strangly familair, like I've already seen him before but I have no memory of seeing him. I looked around and realized that I was in the garden again. It was night time and the bubbles were blowing out. The lights were flashing different colors and made the scene romantic. The guy than leaned into my face and his lips touched my lips. His lips felt warm and they tasted really sweet. Suddenly, everything vanished and I woke up.

 

[End of dream]

 

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was being held by a handsome guy. He looked at me with a smile and talked to me sweetly.

 

??: "You're awake."

 

He lifted me up and I stood on my feet. He was holding onto my arm and looking at me with his beautiful dark bown eyes. 

 

"Who are you?" 

 

He smiled at me than said, "I'm Kai. I'm your lover."

 

"Lover? Are you really? Prove it to me." 

 

He started to lean towards my face and I was really frigtened. Suddenly, we heared the palace's door open and there was another handsome guy running in. 

 

??: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER? LET HER GO!" 

 

The guy was screaming on the top of his lungs at Kai so I was very frightened. Kai just smiled at him and I looked at the guy with curiousity than I looked back at Kai. 

 

"That guy, who is he?" 

 

Kai looked at him than looked back at me. 

 

Kai: "Oh, him? He's nobody important. Now, where were we?" 

 

Kai then leaned into my face again and our lips touched. His lips were really warm and they tasted really sweet. 

 

(He's telling the truth.... he is my lover..... but why do I still feel unsure?)

 

The guy ran out of the palace and Kai was done kissing me. 

 

Kai: "You may not remember me much but I will help you remember everthing you need. That way, you can leave safetly."

 

He hugged me tightly and I was still unsure of everything that was happening. 

 

(Can I really trust him?) 

 

My head says that everything he says is true and that I should trust him but my heart says not to trust him at all. 

 

End POV.