Chapter 10

Love is Bitter Sweet

Your POV

 

Kai: "Okay, I'll tell you..... but on one condition....."

 

"What is it?"

 

I waited paintencely for his answer.

 

Kai: "Are you aware what will happen after when you remember everything?"

 

"Ye. I'm aware."

 

I looked down at my feet and clapped them together, trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

 

Kai: "Okay than you know after when I tell you who your lover is you have to stay away from him, for his stake. You're real lover is closer than you think but if you really care for him, you wouldn't want him to see you leave."

 

"Ye. I understand. So who is it?"

 

Kai: "You're real lover is Hyun Woo. He's the guy you saw yesterday."

 

My eyes becamed widened than suddenly I began to remember everything that Hyun Woo and I did. I was so happy to know the truth again but when I began to remember about my death, my eyes became wider. 

 

"& THAT GIRL! SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED THE FIRE AND YOU KNEW ABOUT IT!"

 

Kai: "Ye. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I wanted to protect Sulli but I realize that I've made a BIG mistake. She planned everything all along, trying her best to keep Hyun Woo away from you."

 

Gasp* "Hyun Woo. Where is he?"

 

Kai: "He's out with Sulli."

 

"REALLY? WHERE? I HAVE TO FIND HIM." 

 

I ran out of the palace than headed straight for the woods. Kai was running behind me and trying to catch up with me. 

 

Kai: "Wait! You can't leave this place! You know what will happen?"

 

"I know! But I have to find him!" 

 

Kai: "Than let me go with you."

 

"Okay, fine."

 

I stopped in the middle of my tracks than waited for Kai to catch up to me. 

 

Kai: "Hold my hand. That way, you won't get so drained when you go out."

 

I held onto his hand than we went out of the city. All of the sudden, I began to feel pain on my side and I felt weak. It was starting to sting but I had to keep going. 

 

"Where did they go?" 

 

Kai: "Just follow me, I'll take you there." 

 

We continued running and Kai said that we were getting closer and closer to the restuarant. All of the sudden, we were stopped by a gang. 

 

Kai: "I take care of this." 

 

He let go of my hand and began to fight the gang members one by one. After when he let go of my hand, I became even weaker and I was in more pain. Kai was handling too many people but he did his best to win.

 

Kai: "Go on with out me! It's not that far!"

 

"But..... but...." 

 

Kai: "NO BUTS JUST GO!"

 

I ran away from the gang and I found a restuarant around the corner and saw Hyun Woo and Sulli from the glass. I tapped on the glass to get Hyun Woo's attention and he saw me. Sulli looked scared as usual but Hyun Woo looked worried so he went out the restuarant to talk to me.

 

Hyun Woo: "Seu.... Seuta! You left the palace grounds!" 

 

"Hyun Woo......." 

 

I smiled at him with tears in my eyes. I was so happy to see him but I also felt so weak. I gave him a hug to gain some strength but it was already too late, I've lost most of my energy. Sulli was out watching us and she stood there quietly. I knew that I needed to warn him so I tried to tell him.

 

"Sulli....."

 

Hyun Woo looked at her than said, "What about her?"

 

"Sulli...... She.......she did......it......." 

 

Suddenly, everything became black.

 

End POV. 

 

 

 

 

Hyun Woo

 

   After hearing those words from Seuta, I started to remember everything about my childhood. My parents were also royalty so Seuta and I were supposed to be married to each other the day we first met so as kids, we hung out alot. Kai and Sulli were classmates at our school and we all eventually became friends. As we grew up, Sulli realized that she liked me but she didn't like the fact that Seuta and I were to be married with each other. My parents died mysteriously one day, so Sulli's parents took me in, along with Kai. On Seuta's 13th birthday, her parents threw a party and all the villagers were invited. The palace caught on fire and it started in the kitchen. After when all the villagers left the palace, I realized that Seuta was in the palace. I did my best to put out the fire and I got the villagers to help. Seuta's parents went inside to look for her, so we had to put the fire out before the palace collasped. We were able to stop the fire but we weren't able to save the Seuta or her parents. After they were sent to their graves, one night I over heard Sulli and Kai explaining what happened to their parents. When their parents heard, they took all of us and they decided that they needed to leave the island as quickly as possible. I refused to go with them and I knew I needed to tell somebody. I tried find someone to tell but their parents followed me where ever I went. When I was trying to out run them, I saw a car come by me and it hit me. I was rushed to the hospital but I couldn't remember anything since. The rest of my life, I spented it clueless, with a murdered and a liar. 

 

I looked at Sulli with anger than said, "You, YOU DID THIS?! YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU HIDE IT FROM ME. YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!"

 

Sulli's face became sad and she started to cry.  After realizing that Seuta was motionless and breathless, so I decided to carry her.  I left Sulli there alone crying and I went to Kai because I knew he could help me. I didn't find him in the village anywhere so I knew he would be at the palace. I check all around and I found him inside the palace, all beatened up. 

 

"What happened to you?"

 

Kai: "Don't mind me, I'm fine." 

 

He looked in my arms and realized that Seuta was laying in them than he rushed over to take a look at her.

 

"How is she doing?"

 

He eyes just widened and he said, "We need to find her a bed to lay on and quick!"

 

We ran upstairs to the bedrooms and I put Seuta down on the bed while Kai was examining her. He placed his hand on her forehead.

 

Kai: "She's a little weak but since she's here, she should be fine soon." 

 

I sighed in relief and stayed by Seuta's side. I looked at Kai.

 

"How come you never told me?"

 

Kai: "I don't know. I just wanted to protect Sulli because I love her. Just like how you love Seuta, you would have done the same for her."

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

 

Kai: "Have you said you goodbyes yet?'"

 

"My goodbyes?" 

 

Kai: "Today was her last day to remember. Since she did, it's time for her to go."

 

"No..... that' can't be."

 

Kai patted me on the shoulder, "I'm sorry but this is how it's suppose to be. Look, she's already starting to fade away and she's about to wake up. You can say your goodbyes. Once she's awake, she'll disappear even faster, so be quick with it."

 

I looked at Seuta and saw that she was fading away but she was fading away slowly. Her eyes began to open and she slowly began to fade away quicker. 

Once she was awake, I looked at her with happy tears in my eyes and I kissed her hand. 

 

"Seuta!"

 

Seuta: "Woong~"

 

She began to fade away faster and I started to tear up more.

 

"Don't leave me yet! Please, try to stay a little long" 

 

Seuta: "I won't. I will try to, I promise."

 

Her fading was slowing down but it didn't seem like she could keep it that way for long. 

 

"Before you go, I wanted you to know that I remember everything about us and I wanted you to know that I LOVE YOU SEUTA! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME."

 

My eyes were watering more and my nose was getting stuffy.

 

Seuta: "But you know I can't stay here........"

 

"I know....... I wish you could."

 

Seuta: "Promise me one thing."

 

"What is it?"

 

Seuta: "That you let the people know the true story."

 

"I promise."

 

Seuta: "Hyun Woo...... thank you.....thank you for everything♥"

 

She fade away faster and faster. Half of her body was gone but her head and shoulder arms where still there. I leaned into face than gave Seuta a goodbye kiss than I released.

 

Seuta: "I love you......" 

 

Her whole body was gone and she evaporated into the air. I never saw Seuta ever again.

 

END.